Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Last Transfer Window: Important Information!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
The final transfer window is upon (10/04/10 at 13:00) us this is your last chance to change your team and move up the league!

It is also your last chance to sort out your budget. At the end of the season there will be penalty points for going over budget these have now been decided. For each 500, 000 or part thereof over budget you are you will receive a 50 point reduction e. G. You are 1. 26mil over budget you will receive a 150 point deduction.

If you are over budget you can see this on the main dreamfooty page there will be a handy '-' (minus symbol) next to your 'Budget' box.

So you have the choices of either selling your more expensive players, increasing your fan valuation by posting on the forums or simply taking the penalty
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Best of luck everybody
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Booger. I used my last PRO+ window a few days ago, I thought the transfer window was over. Oh well
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
When will the next transfer window be open?
Seeing as the title says LAST transfer window, I think you can draw the right conclusion yourself here
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You didn't get me or I have wrongly ask the question....
When will we next be able to make transfers? Its obvious next season but which date?
I don't think Matt or Lee (the footytube Gods) know that themselves yet. This year it started in August and the first transfer window after that was in mid-October I believe
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Next season the teams will most likely be wiped off and you make a new Fantasy team
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Yeah Ant is right at the end of the season(s) your dreamfooty side will be reset for the new game
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Ok great, I missed the transfer window because I wasn't active, I think I'd be out of top 5 at the end of the season.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football