Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kompany => Midfielder ?
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
No comment.... But the DF league should get rearranged rather sooner than later...
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We get all of our data from an official data provider. People have been arguing that Gareth Bale should be listed as a midfielder, but even the Spurs website have him down as a defender.

We work from what we have. There is absolutely no way we can change something like this during a season anyway, even if you were right, because it would break hundreds of peoples teams immediately
Nobody's got Kompany as a midfielder, check your stats. He doesn't hand out assists and practically never leaves his own half.... So you barely get points for him. On top of that, I don't think pride should be in the way of correcting mistakes. Kompany was never listed as a midfielder, not this season, not the one before.... The guy's nominated as one of the best defenders in the Premier League.... So if the official data provider makes a mistake, you guys should correct that instead of standing there and saying well s**t happens....
Said it above, I'll say it again

"There is absolutely no way we can change something like this during a season anyway, even if you were right, because it would break hundreds of peoples teams immediately"
Ant.... Serious man, who's got Kompany as a midfielder? You probably have acces to the stats so check it out, it's too easy too keep repeating yourself
What do you want me to do? We're going round and round here
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Chill out mate, we can't provide the data ourselves; who the f**k would go through hundreds of hours of work each month for free here?

So we use a database, and that database strangely lists Kompany as a midfielder. As Ant already said, Bale is also listed as a defender, even though he's been playing as a winger the whole season
Allright, I just think that those mistakes could be corredcted when pointed out. Anyway, I suppose they will all be arranged by next season. No bad feelings

Kick4Life - changing lives through football