Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Isn't The Transfer Window Too Early To Be Opened?????
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't think we had the first TW opened so early, in previous years....

Well this kills off any competition

Firstly the teams were locked too late and everybody already knew which player to get(based on the games played already), rather than using your own brain and gambling on players. And now since the TW has opened, and people who have benefitted thus, can now get the german players out of their team and pick the better ones.... Now this is not fair.... Cos there are lot of other people who were waiting for la liga and italian league to start, and their players finally pick up points.... But since the TW is open, those people got cheated.... And the ones who already have taken the lead, can now cruise through(I know it's too early to tell, but the top 10 seldom change)....

I didn't fill my whole team with german players as I was thinking by the time next transfer window opens, my other players will have racked up more points than the german players, and I can catch up with those who got front.... It looks like the gamble won't pay....

So predictable dreamfooty this season.... Pick german players whose performance will already be known, and by the time other league starts, transfer window will be open and you can strengthen your team again

Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How could you know the best players to get if La Liga and Serie A hadn't even started? The Premiership was only a week or two old too I think.

Plenty of chat/discussion and explanation over in this topic:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football