Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
IMPORTANT: Transfer Window 1 RESET
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hey matt, is there any way I can have this transfer window reset for my DF team?

I was mucking about and didn't know about the 3 transfer rule, and now I'm stuck with players I didn't even want and 4. 5m extra. Is there any way you could help me out?

Thanks

Sam
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did you try selling the players you just bought?
I bought 3 players yesterday, and saved my team. Sold one of them today, and I was able to make another transfer as a result
I'll try it
It's not really working, it just keeps telling me I can't make any more buys when I try to get my original players
I realize I am but a humble commoner (not a PRO member), but it would be greatly appreciated
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Matt shall be granted thanks he will. Thank you to Matt
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thanks Matt
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hooray! Thanks matt
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Thanks for taking care of that Matt. I wonder if the prices will change, or if they already have?
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
I don't think matts had any time to change prices with a new baby on the way
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Some prices have changed. Just ask St1or    But anyways, Matt is expecting a baby?!? Congratulations Matt
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
GRats Matt
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 year ago
Many congratulations Matt!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Following an error over the weekend which meant that some people were unable to perform transfers and others were able to perform more than the usual 3 we have taken the decision to reset teams back to there pre transfer window state and restart it.

Due to this the transfer window will be extended to Monday the 22nd of October. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Kick4Life - changing lives through football