Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
GO PRO! Get £25m Fan Valuation + 2 Emergency Transfer Windows
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
For those of you that haven't noticed, we've just launched the new PRO+ footytube account upgrade option.

In a nutshell, upgrading to a PRO+ account will earn you £25m extra in Fan Valuation, which you can use to spend on new players. PRO+ users also get an extra 2 Transfer Windows to use at any time in the season.

On top of that going PRO will also unlock ALL of the dreamfooty kit designs, as well new exclusive PRO+ only kits to be unveiled shortly.

What's more, you can PAY WHAT YOU WANT to upgrade. You decide how much you'd like to pay, and when.

It only takes a minute to upgrade, so CLICK HERE to see what all the fuss is about.

CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
So I got the upgrade and am trying to do the emergency transfer. Am I only allowed to swap 2 players instead of normal 3? Because it is saying I can't make any more transfers after I made 2
2 Players is the max per window, yes. So 4 allowed in total if you use both up
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Thanks! I appriciate the quick response. Now I have to decide if I should use both now or save one for later. Hmm...
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Now it seems like a good idea. I might go pro now...
Thias (Chelsea) 7 months ago
WELL...
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey I upgraded to pro and I have the 25m bonus but not the 2 transfer windows? What do I do?  
Hi Wayne,

The free window is currently open. Emergency transfer windows can only be opened outside the main window. The free window will close again on Saturday morning
Bhojan (Manchester City) 4 years ago
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO BECAME PRO HERE SO I CAN DO EMERGENCY TRANSFER WINDOWS . THANKU
Ciankc (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Do the emergency transfer windows work for the world cup?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't believe there will be emergency transfer windows in the WC, but I am not sure. Pro+ members get extra money to buy players, extra coices of kits (based on fan valuation) and of course they are eligible to win the big prizes!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Ant is right the World Cup will have no emergency transfer windows (it's just two short). All the features discussed in this thread relate ONLY to the domestic season game
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I did the emergency transfer last season. Do I have to pay again to get the emergency transfer again this season?

Thanks,

Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If you are still Pro+, you'll get the extra transfer windows, but I must point out the bonus budget for fan valuation is not being awarded this year
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hello,
I registered (vip) last year. But I used the PayPal account from a friend. I'm still vip but until when? Can you check my subscription.
Can you send me an email with the renewal date so that I can pay with my own paypal account. Thank you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football