Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Friday Games
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Some matches from the German Bundesliga and the Italian Serie A are being played on Fridays. Will these count for the weekend matches (I. E. Saturday 8am savepoint) or the Tuesday 8am savepoint please? In other words, if I substitute my player (who is playing on Friday) after the Tuesday 8am savepoint, will I get points for his Friday game?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Simple: no, you have to have that player on before Tuesday. There is a great upside to this though: you can put him on on Monday, take him off after Tuesday. Then the player will get his pts for the Friday game, but you can sub him off for another player before Saturday, so you get 'free' points for the player while still having 11 others on the pitch for the weekend
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
^^ your a genius mate. You were born to play dreamfooty...
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
As an aside, I really dig having subs this year. Keeps me involved on a week to week basis rather than just staring at my lineup hoping the numbers magically increase
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That's half the reason we brought them in - the other half being increased difficulty because of limited budget! Glad you like the idea. I think its great
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great, I missed the tuesday deadline to put in my one Serie A player. But then I think Taiwo is injured? So he wouldn't have played anyway
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I missed it too, i'll be kicking myself if the player scores/assists. Although milan have higher chances of winning than lazio and like you said taiwo is still injured
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
As did I with hernanes, but luckily he didn't have a huge game. Sitll, lazio are looking like contenders this year so hopefully he can top what he did last season
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Thanks to all - that answers my question in full    Good luck !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football