Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
French Ligue 1 In Dreamfooty
Ntruf (Lille) 3 years ago
As I asked last year I would love to see french Ligue 1 in dreamfooty fantasy league next year. It would be really interesting because the majority of players will be cheap but they will still score and pass, so that's a way a making points without spending 20M on a player.
Besides that, there's a lot of the greatest players who have passed in Ligue 1 and it's still the case (if someone objects me, I will enumerate them with pleasure), so it's great for that and it's a test seeing whether you know the young talents or not.
I will be a militant for Ligue 1 in dreamfooty til it gets done, cheers to the staff!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I reckon it would be a lot of hard work for matt to add another big league to dreamfooty, its far from easy running dreamfooty as it is without another league added.
If its doable, I would be all for it, but pricing players etc: is a nightmare mate
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
I approve, this is unfair!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
I also strongly approve of the idea, although I am aware how much of a hassle preparing the French section would be. Still, I believe that it's worthwhile, as Ntruf mentioned, there are dozens of young talents in Ligue 1 and it would be interesting to include them in the Dreamfooty game.

So pretty please, make it happen!
Ltm017 3 years ago
I agree lol Bring ligue 1
SFGiants (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think we should stick to the 4 leagues we have. IMO the Portuguese championship deserves its spot in the dreamfooty more than the French league so should we add both? How much work is this going to be for the staff? We should stick to the formula we have for the coming season at least. It is very reliable but can still improve.

Thank you to the staff for all the hard work and for everyone to make this site a beautiful world
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Thanks for the thanks. It's a truly nightmare task filling in the names and stats for all the players from four major leagues, so I don't relish doing it all for a fifth league!
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
I disagree. There are enough leagues and players; adding a fifth would only heighten the confusion. DF had enough issues with the four this season. I think they should focus on working out the kinks in the current system before even considering another league
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Relax guys, Eden Hazard will be playing for a Spanish or English club next season anyway
Juventusfc (Juventus) 3 years ago
Get the french ligue in it no one respects the french league better than bundesliga in my opinion
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Come on please add ligue 1!
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We will not be adding French league one this season. The workload in maintaining and updating four leagues is already absolutely massive. It is discussed every year though so there is a chance it may appear next year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football