Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy Furious
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I made a similar post before the Euro 2012 DF started. I'm gonna' make another one now before the transfer window closes, so that I get some feedback on my 2012-2013 DF team. The name of the team is Footy Furious. My budget is 120m.

Coach: Stramaccioni

.... .... De Gea
Joao Pereira.... Terry.... Ranocchia.... Zanetti
.... Di Maria.... Hazard.... Gotze
.... Falcao.... Kiessling.... Pedro

Subs: Welington, Meier

What do you guys think of my team? I think this will be my final formation after a lot changes, but who knows.
Don't forget to post your teams, unless you believe you'll win by keeping it secret. My goal is to finish in the Top 100.
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My honest feedback is that you need either Messi or Ronaldo to go far. Since DF has started Messi has always been the top points scorer (excluding managers). Both him and Ronaldo finish like 100 points above the rest. And that's before you make one of them as a star.

As for your team, for 12m you can get much better defenders than Terry. He didn't even play the last match
P. S. Since you're an Inter fan, who do you think is gonna' get more game time? M. Silvestre or Ranocchia?
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You got a good defence but maybe ivanovic will play more than JT in chelsea defence this season
Hithere, I got Messi last year, but couldn't afford any other good players, so I didn't do well. If I get Messi, the rest of my team will be crap, because my budget is only 120m. As for Terry, I don't think there are many defenders better than him. He has great heading ability and you'd be surprised if you found out how many goals he scored last season
Oh, and I'd go with Ranocchia, because he has more experience in the Italian League
Pique is 11m, Dante from Bayern is 11. 5m. I think they're both better options and would keep tighter defences than Chelsea. There's also V. Kompany for 0. 5m more. I know Man City hasn't been keeping cleansheets the past couple of games, but it's early days. I'm sure the clean sheets will come. And Kompany is a nailed down starter.

Ronocchia? Really? Hmm.... I have Silvestre right now. I'll think about it.
Update

Coach: Stramaccioni

.... .... De Gea
Joao Pereira.... Pique.... Ranocchia.... Zanetti
.... Hazard.... Gentner.... Di Maria
.... Torres.... Kiessling.... Falcao

Subs: Welington, Meier

You got into my head Hithere.
Haha.... I see you also got Torres+Genter. I don't know much (well, anything) about Gentner but Gotze+Pedro seemed like a better option. Only worry is game time with Gotze and pedro.

Edit: Also last year I had Pique as a star defender. But Barcelona kept conceding goals that I sold him during a transfer window. Of course it was only after that when Barca started to keep cleansheets and Pique ended as one of the top DF defenders. Typical Dreamfooty luck
Between Torres and Suarez, who would you pick?
Neither lol. Honestly, I would try to find someone else. Saurez doesn't really score that many goals and Torres.... Is Torres. But I'd gamble on Torres if I had to pick one
OneTouch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out.

I was considering going, "pro" to support this awesome site and to have the increased budget in the footytube game.

I have already built my team and have some players whose prices have skyrocketed significantly from the time I bought them (Falcao/Hazard/Cazorla).

I want to know that if I upgrade to PRO +, will my squad reset and restart with the increased budget (in which case I would have to buy the players at current increased value) or would I still have my squad and have an extra 25 in my available balance?

Please respond
I don't know. You're in the right section of the forums, but shouldn't have posted under this topic. Make a new topic and I'm sure people will help you
Tecko (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Manager: Laudrup

Buffon
Joao Perreira-Naldo-Lich-Howedes
Hazard-Gotze-Di Maria-Michu-Sneidjer
Messi

Still got 6 mil left over. How do you think I should spend the leftover sum? Invest in subs or improve my first 11?
Since you have only one forward, it wouldn't hurt to grab one more attacker. On certain weeks you can sub a midfielder and change to a 4-4-2. Also great if there's an injury to a midfielder or Messi.
But I personally decided to go without subs. Up to you
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Wesley schneider or mario gotze?!?!? Hurry!
I'm probably too late, but I would have gone with Sneijder
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
Yeah I ended up squeezing more money out of my defence and going with clint dempsey. That may have been a mistake >
Transfer Window is Closed. Post your teams!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
It would appear this years DF team still will not load.... Sorry about that!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football