West Brom - Lukaku 5m

Barcelona - David Villa 8m
Sevilla - Negredo 8. 5m

AC Milan - Alexander Pato 8m

Schalke - [C.] Obasi 5. 5m
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi: 31. 5m    Still a bargain
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pato is injured haha, and I found a few more others who are cheap as well.    Lol Jeroen. That one is a Sure rise stock
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Fairly Priced Others, They're giving them away

Gks -

Liverpool - Pepe Reina 12m
Manchester United - De Gea 10. 5m

AC Milan - Abbiati 11m
Inter Milan - Handanovic 11m

Dfs -

Liverpool - M. Skrtel 12m
Manchester City - Clichy 11m

Barcelona - Pique 11m
Real Madrid - Pepe 12m

Bayern Munchen - Dante 11. 5m
Dortmund - Subotic 11m

Mfs -

Chelsea - Mata 13m
Manchester City - Nasri 13m
Manchester United - A. Young 10. 5m

Atletico Madrid - A. Turan 11m
Barcelona - Iniesta 13. 5m

Schalke - Holtby 9. 5m

Sts -

Chelsea - F. Torres 14m
Tottenham - Adebayor 12. 5m

Atletico Madrid - Falcao 14m

Juventus - M. Vucinic 11m
The Essentials    Ozil 16. 5m  Messi 31. 5m  Ronaldo 27m  M. Neuer 17m  F. Ribery 19. 5m
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And as for Manager, Mourinho. Just like Messi will certainly get the most points as a striker (barring a very unlucky season with injuries), Mourinho will almost certainly get the most points as a manager. But too expensive for me though
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
MGR
Vfl Wolfsburg Magath 3. 0M

Mid
Bayer Leverkusen Bellarabi 4. 5M
Mönchengladbach G. Xhaka 5. 0M

Att
Vfl Wolfsburg I. Olic 5. 5M
1. FC Nürnberg A. Esswein 5. 5M
Thanks for posting.

I think Olic's price should read 8. 5m and I don't think I agree with your suggestions, although you have found cheaply priced players who I assume are probably starters for their teams, I don't think we can expect them to pick up a lot of points. Olic, for example, is a complete gamble, at his age, his lack of great goalscoring record in the past and the fact that he will play for Wolfsburg, a good team but not a great one.

Nice spot on the managers though, I should have added those. Ones I believe are the best for their price and their good contribution are -

Inter Milan manager - 8m
Juventus coach - 10m
Alan Pardew - 6. 5m
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
Thx for your feedback.
In my point of view Olic was a stable player for Bayern when subbed, especially during champions league. In Wolfsburg he will have a better success. But you are right, it is a guess
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Can't believe you haven't mentioned Michu from Swansea yet: he's been awesome in his first two games for Swansea (3 goals, 2 assists, 2 clean sheets) and he's 3m! I know it's no fluke, because he was already great last season in Spain too.

Edit: Oh wait, you did mention him -. -
Haha, he's a great find, for anyone. Swansea are a great team at the moment and with Laudrup at the helm I like them every week. Michu was outstanding in Spain last season and he can obviously look to recreat that form here.

Kids all over Swansea are getting the name Michu emproided on their backs as we speak
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Shaqiri? 8m  Mandzukic 10. 5  Swansea coach 3. 5  Storari(juve) 5m  Molina(real betis) 5m  Balzaretti 6m
These aren't the real point gatherers, we're looking at the cheapest for their contribution. Lets take Shaqiri, new environment, limited subsitute appearances from the bench and his age, I would not count on him on getting the most that you can get. Mandzukic, he's not going to get you those points. Swansea are doing well but who can count on them doing it over an entire season. Alan Pardew is achieving similar things but he already did it last season, he is a safe, succesful bet. Thank you for your input, I think there will be other options like I've listed that are better available to you
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Shaquiri will get his points, but only as a sub or like yesterday if ribery is sick, he will do well but nowhere near for example hazard
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bargains I have found, have been mainly in defence; Demichelis (8. 5) (malaga) as he will always play, and he also scored a goal for them in the champions league quali, so they might even make champions league. Then cherundolo (6. 5) (I think that's how to spell his name^^) from hannover 96 will always play and they are on their best way to getting into the Euro league (since he's a defender he doesn't get any assist points anyways so E. L is no letdown, and they did very well last year)

Also Mexes from AC milan seemed very cheap for 7 mio. it might be a gamble since I'm not very knowledgeable of Italian teams but I can always change him.

If it helps
Jonny (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What do people think about Chiek Tiote (5. 0) from Newcastle and Christian Zapata (4. 0) from Milan? I know Zapata had a bad season at Villarreal, but what's up with Tiote's price? I haven't been following his form, but he did play most of last season
I checked Tiote's EPL stats from last season. 24 games, only 3 assists and 11(!) yellow cards. Stats not looking good. Zapata? I have no idea. He'll probably get games but it's hard to predict AC Milan's season at the moment with key players gone
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I expected zapata to slot into Milan's defence ytd, but the coach opted for Mario yepes ahead of him, pairing Bonera in the centre of defence. I think Milan's defence is still weak. Antononi is not a natural left back (but that's best they got) and Their best right back is injured in Albate.

Milan don't look good in defence this season. Oh, there's also a new signing Acerbi. He might challenge zapata for first team chances as the coach tries to experiment a new back four. Very risky I would say to choose Milan defenders this season.

I think tiote was out injured towards the end of last season, explains his lack of games. But, he is sure to play more since newcastle are in europa league
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Sir alex ferguson.... But only back when he was 11 mil haha. They raised his price, I can't sell him now. I will say this though - there's one manager who's team is playing for a uefa cup and is only 3 mil. If I were on a tighter budget i'd have definitely gone with him
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Today's Stock went up, Hazard went up to 13 mil. Moses from 5 to 8. 5. Modric from 11 to 14. 5
I would have included Modric and Moses but I don't think they would have gotten you a lot of points compared to other similar priced players.

I think the bargain of the pre-start of this comp so far has to be Messi. Jeroen rightly pointed out, only 31. 5 million. I'm excited and happy and looking forward to the start at the same time. Good luck to anyone who's picked up a few bargains here and there. Adios
Surprised no one has mentioned Vedad Ibisevic 7. 5m.

8 goals and 7 assists in 15 games for Stuttgart last season. 4 goals and 1 assist in 4 games this season. He would have gotten one more goal if it wasn't for a penalty miss and a ridiculous miss from the rebound.

I had him in my team for a long time but then recently had to sell him to make room for more pricey players. Hopefully the decision doesn't come back and bite me in the ass
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hints

-A manager in Bundesliga at a good club. (in Europa League)

-A Goalkeeper in Bundesliga, top 12 team wears blue, recently acquired by his team. (might be risk since the team is inconsistent but he is very good and may help get clean sheets, he should start and is cheaper than a 3rd string keeper for Liverpool, a steal imo.)

-A midfielder at Swansea who isn't Michu, was recently acquired on loan, if you missed on Michu, you should get him.

-A midfielder in epl who was blue but is now red and striped.

-A midfielder in Fulham (was once traded for [C.] Poulsen)

-A midfielder in Holfenheim. (they wear blue )

-AC Milan defenders. (risky as no-one is guaranteed a start)

-Schalke 04 Goalkeepers (top 3 team, in champs league) (between Unnerstall and Hildebrand, both cheap but only one may get more game time, 1 match already for Hildebrand)

-
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
1. It can be Favre (7 million), Slomka (7 million), Labbadia (6 million), Lewandoski (5 million)
2. Goalkeeper is Adler! I have him as a substitute goalie.
3. De Guzman?
4. Adam Johnson?
6. Might it be Usami?
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
1. Lewandoski - 5m (they are in Europa this year, they finished 5th, 2nd, and 4th in the last 3 years)
2. T. Weise - 4. 5m (Hoffenheim finished 11th while Hamburg were almost relegated)
3. Correct
4. Correct
5. A. Kacaniklic - 3. 0m
6. Correct
7. Risky

Kick4Life - changing lives through football