Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Emergency Transfer Window Used Up?
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If I click on the Open Emerg Transfer Window button and I don't see anyone that I want to purchase and therefore make no purchases or sales, will I still have used up one of my emergency transfer windows? Or will I still have 2?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I am not sure but you don't have to risk that. Instead open up a different browser. In the new browser make sure you are signed out of FT and you are free to browser DF.

If you have Chrome this is even easier as you can just use "Incognito" when you right click a link
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I tried this I cannot open transfer window how do I use my emergency transfer window I have not used it and cannot and don't know how please help my goalkeeper is injured and I need a new left back?
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I tried this I cannot open transfer window how do I use my emergency transfer window I have not used it and cannot and don't know how please help my goalkeeper is injured and I need a new left back?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
@Bobby you are not a Pro+ member so this feature isn't available to you
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
As long ad you don't save the team you'll be fine
Mumbai (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I am not pro member but was wondering when usually its ideal to use your 2 emergency window? I mean from november to feb transfer window its a long gap so I am assuming 1 emergency cud be used in between these, or your very crucial player gets injured and out for season.

Any one can put light on this?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
It is strategy. I myself am happy with my team and will only use it for injuries but other people have already used it because some of their players aren't playing matches.

Sometimes a player's team isn't doing as well as expected, maybe they get knocked out of an important competition early

Kick4Life - changing lives through football