Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty - World Cup Teams Hidden
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
As you can probably see if you look at the forums and other peoples profiles we have started to hide your dreamfooty teams from each other.

Why??!!?

Well we feared people would come in and wholesale copy other peoples teams and use Your time effort and research! So the teams will remain hidden until the after the first week of the tournament when the information will become less 'valuable'.
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Thought it was based on Fan Eval right? If so then we all have dif amounts to play with.... Am I wrong? Are we all using 110 mil?
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
100M is the base amount for everyone.If you have good fan valuation,then you'll have 10M additional.If you are a pro+ member then another 10M to spend.Overall 120m for a pro+ member.

Here it is: Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/world_cup/?type=info...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Oh Okay...
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good idea, but there's a thing that I really don't understand is why did you erase our former jersey, it really piss me off to do it all over again even more now because my fan valuation went down so I can't create the same jersey anymore geez...
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Can we have a change in our team?  Now I am realising that a make a mistake and also some players picture doesn't appear
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes, you can change. Just sell the the player you want to and buy a new player
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The teams are not locked in until the World cup. The details should be on the same page as you pick your team, look around for it. Should be able to change around your team until the WC itself

Kick4Life - changing lives through football