Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Winners! Season 2013/14
Matt (Footytube Staff) 6 months ago
Another fantastic season om Dreamfooty has come to an end and there have been winners and losers, mostly losers so it's time to congratulate the winners!

In the PRO+ category it was a very tight affair with 3 players in the frame for the win right up until the final match! Eventually the top 6 ended up like this.

Massive congratulations to Husnibos.

The 100-120 mil players top 10 ended up like this and they will al receive free PRO+ accounts for next season.

Fantastic job by Malik who would have made the top 25 in the PRO+ league despite having no transfer windows and 15mil less!

All winners will be contact by mail to arrange delivery of the prizes so please make sure that your email on account is correct. If you do not hear from us by the 10/6/14 pop a message on here and I'll get back to you.

Congratulations all
Jeroen (Barcelona) 6 months ago
Hooray! Congratulations Husniboss, what a race it's been all season long. The fact you opted to get rid of Bayern's defenders in the last TW while I kept them was the masterstroke that won you the game. I really look forward to the World Cup dreamfooty already

And Matt, my paypal e-mail is still {Edit: got it - matt!} - thanks again for hosting this great game
Malik (Barcelona) 5 months ago

Malik (Barcelona) 5 months ago
Https://i. Imgur.com/frnXxyM. Gif

Congratulations to Husniboss and all other top performers this season, gotta' admit that I'm impressed with babydempsey performance and team which was fully laliga based.

Thanks to FT and especially matt for organizing another wonderful year of DF - on to World cup Df now

P. S - 5 top performers out of 6 are cules - Cules rule - muahahahhahaha
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 5 months ago
Way to go bud!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 months ago
When will the prize money be awarded?
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 5 months ago
Congrats to all winners, very good job guys!
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 5 months ago
Coming from a huge footytube fan, almost 8 years and running....

So I thought I saved my profile and I came to check my points that I got as a result of putting Oscar as my star player. And behold my team was not there?! I do not know how that happened.

Now from your conversations even though I have selected my team does it mean I do not get any points until the 23rd of June. That will be a serious double whammy for me. Someone please clarify.
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 5 months ago
When will the prizes be awarded? I did not receive anything and neither did Husniboss.    Please let us know
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 months ago
Sorry zizoo,

We have been swamped with the World Cup here so contact mail have not gone out yet, I will see they do in the next few days, sorry again
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 5 months ago
It's cool take your time
St1or (Barcelona) 4 months ago
Hey Matt,    Just curious.... Is the reward given out only to the top 6 or top 25 as per usual?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 months ago
It is the top 25
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 months ago
It is the top 25

Kick4Life - changing lives through football