Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Jimjo (Barnet) Yesterday
I bought Smalling from united on monday and he played in champions league on wednesday, , , no points for me? Played, tied and a clean sheet
Naushad (Mohammedan Dhaka) 3 days ago

I just used my weekly transfer window but also want to use my emergency pro transfer window but it won't let me buy any players saying I have already used my maximum transfer for the week. Has the pro transfer window been discontinued?
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 2 weeks ago
Hi,    When will the transfer window be?
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 5 days ago
It's open now!
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 5 days ago
It's open now!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Any word on last season's prize money?
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 1 month ago
footytube has been disregarded by admin in all aspects
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Well some has received the prize money but I haven't :/
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 2 months ago
Have transfer windows been opening weekly to allow the 2 transfers? As of this week the transfer window appeared to remain closed and I've already suffered due to two injuries sustained by players. How do these 2 transfers work? How can I make my transfers? Please help!
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 2 months ago
I come to this page to ask the same question. Let us see if they open on Friday
Detram (Inter Milan) 2 months ago
Nothing yet. Please help!
121barca 2 months ago
And it didn't. Wtf?
At least we are all in the same situation...
Detram (Inter Milan) 2 months ago
Where are those transfer windows? It was part of the rules and I already missed 3 of them (which 6 players/ half team). I am sorry but this is a big miss from the organizers
It's really disappointing to see footytube be disregarded at this level.... Their new system is clearly not working and we all know it, yet there has been no sign of acknowledgment of the issue or action to fix it
Naushad (Mohammedan Dhaka) 1 month ago
My weekly transfer window dosnt seem to work aswell it says closed all the time.... A reply from the staff would be great
Daalayo (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Damn it, still no solution for the problem
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 1 month ago
I'm just glad I don't have Messi right now...
Clubsportal (Mass Premier Soccer) 1 month ago
Well I wish I didn't do it. Robben is out for weeks.... I'm not sure who I'll buy to replace him. Maybe Isco  
Jofa39 (Barcelona) 4 months ago
I would like to know if someone got his payment for the last dreamfooty season.... If finished in the top 25 and normally I should get 25$.... If there is something I need to do to get paid, please let me know.
Thanks.... And can't wait for the next season
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 4 months ago
I want to know when begins the next Dreamfooty transfer window for the 2015/2016 season
Hittash (Liverpool) 4 months ago
May be the 2nd week of august
YoloToure (Liverpool) 4 months ago
When does the next competition begin? Were nearing that time
Ordaye (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Hi, Is there Fantasy competition for The Coppa America?
Hittash (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Don't think so? May be dreamfooty will shut down shortly...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 8 months ago
Haven't received any points for Fabian Johnson's game against Bayern where he collected 14 pts. I guess it happens to all of us, so I'd be OK if this doesn't get settled, but I just noticed since I didn't expect him to get many points from facing Bayern in München, haha
Hithere (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Noooo.... Don't give Jeroen more points
We've got quite a good rivalry going on this year Hithere, I'm glad to see you're the one I'm competing with!

It's going to be close I think. I just spent my first PRO+ TW a good week ago to buy Robben and sell Götze.... Great deal that was
Yeah I noticed you sold Gotze. Was hoping you didn't get Robben since I need a good differential! I still have one PRO+ TW left too. Still mulling over my options for the transfer windows
Well I wish I didn't do it. Robben is out for weeks.... I'm not sure who I'll buy to replace him. Maybe Isco
Oh yeah, I'm behind news. Didn't know about his injury when I typed my reply. In that case, I'm glad you got him
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 8 months ago
Seriously Matt, could you please verify the totals. Last night I had exactly 4442 pts. My players earned me 196 pts, now instead of having 4552 pts in total i've got 4540. There are 12pts are missing for no reason, this aint the 1st time.

Edit: current total before the overnight update 5421 pts
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 9 months ago
How many points do midfielders get for a clean sheet? Jose Gaya, a Valencia defender listed as a midfielder only got me 3 points. It should be 8 no?
Hittash (Liverpool) 9 months ago
According to dream footy he listed as midfielder so he only get 3 points for clean sheet
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 10 months ago
Mario Gómez scored 2 goals for Fiorentina in copa Italia last week.... I. Didn't get points for them.... Does copa Italia not count or what?
Hittash (Liverpool) 10 months ago
You should get 10 pts for that...
Jimjo (Barnet) 10 months ago
Bale assist against Atletico in copa del rey? Or did I read that wrong?
Bolivarista1 (Bolivar La Paz) 10 months ago
Midfielders:  Clean sheet 3pts.  Goal assist 5pts*. (League and Champions League matches only)
Jimjo (Barnet) 10 months ago
Ok, Thanks for the answer
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 11 months ago
Will club world cup matches count towards your dreamfooty?
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 10 months ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football