Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 2 years ago
I have a problem, I want to sell Vermalaen and buy corzola which are both 11mil but maybe my fan val has gone down or something because when I sell Verma it says 2mil what should I do?
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Its deffo nothing to do with your fv, it has no bearing on dreamfooty.
I'll get matt to have a look.

One other thing is? , his price could have been changed, everyone was warned of price changes being implimented between now and 1st sept.
So it could be that
Cheers tony
Seems fixed what ever the problem was
That's even better then, saves me stirring the ogre matt from his den, he's nasty when he's first wakes up, not a pretty sight
Lool
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
No more requirement for subs this year? I kinda liked that
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Edit: nm, read the other post
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think it is good that isn't required but it very important to have subs especially defenders and midfielders so that you can sub if they are injured or suspended.
@sumdumfu it seems you like having expensive players which makes budgets tight. Anyway good luck
Well it all depends on how realistic you want the game to be?
If it was unlimited budget we would all have the same teams.... Lol. But I think we should be made to have 5 subs like the real game, and we would need a bigger budget to achieve that
Do you not think having 5 subs would keep everyone interested in the game for longer?
I mean if you have spent all your money on 11 expensive players and a manager and you get four injuries etc: for any length of time your games over, and you lose interest.
But with the subs it keeps you in the game.
So I think from extending peoples interest in the game for longer, 5 subs is a must.
But I reckon another £20m on our budget would be needed, as it is hard to get players who are actually going to get a game
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Thing is the only utility for the subs was injuries; you couldn't change them day to day and get both points that's why I like it better without them, I'm not using money onplayers that I didn't get points from when there were no injuries
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Agree with Juvenik. That's why I did not go for subs instead preferred to used that money on improving my squad further
That's your choice, you can't complain if you get two or three injuries.
Its a fair game for everyone, you cut your own throat in this game.... Lol
Tony you have point, injury can happen anytime
Jsmethurst (Swindon Town) 2 years ago
Hi, is there anyone out there who can tell me if you can change your team name? I haven't found anything yet so I'm thinking you can't but I'm still not sure. Thank you!
Tanmay 2 years ago
Just want to be clear on something. Last year points from games played before the DF transfer deadline were added retroactively. This year all games played before September 1 do not count. Is that correct?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Indeed it is, good Sir.  *rubs beard*
I have problem matt. In DF field area it is showing 3 defenders in 4-5-1 formation when it should be showing 4 defenders. This is the glitch -
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Have you tried using a different browser? Anyways, there are still 4 defenders and 5 midfields and the 1 forward. I don't think it will be an issue to how the game works for you
Mine has that too.... Not a big deal although should be pointed out I guess
RealFan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I had the same problem on the first day. Just change the size of the page. Hold Ctrl then scroll down!
CrossfireKeeper (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not to be too impatient but just curious as to when the next dreamfooty season starts? Thanks
Ordaye (Liverpool) 2 years ago
As usual couple of weeks before the season starts.  
Popkorn95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
New season kicks off in 12 days. I'm litteraly checking Dreamfooty every morning to see if the new season is open
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Prandelli got me points for drawn game, whereas Buffon and Balo got winning game points. I'm confused. Could you clear this up, thank you
Hm, normally all of them should only get points for a draw, considering the fact DF thinks of a game that goes to extra time as a draw.

Consider yourself lucky, and take it as a bonus for Balotelli who played well, and Buffon who played very well and sang his lungs out when the Italian national anthem played
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Thanks Jeroen. But it doesn't sound quite right. The rules say "Clean sheet points are based on full time (90 minutes) scorelines. Goals scored, assists and cards awarded in extra time will count. Penalty shoot outs will not count for goals scored. Result points calculated on match completion".
So in my eyes it's more like everybody who had Italy England players get a clean sheet, but Italy get extra win points on top of it.
By the way Buffon sings the national anthem with such intensity, that should have a +8 bonus
Well, I only know as much as you do I'm afraid, and I tend to agree with you. A player can be rewarded when his team wins after extra time with penalties by the small +3 bonus (instead of the +1 for a draw), but a manager should be rated the same.

Perhaps Matt will read this and will shed a light over this
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Sorry for the late reply.

Just to confirm Managers result points are only based on 90 mins. This rule is in review but we will not adjust points for this game.

For the general season game the number of matches this rule effects is minimal but with cup matches being a potential source of confusion we will make this clearer
Dreamfooty problem matt. In a match against spain vs france jordi alba has had 1 assist but I did not get assist points.

Just check this out - Link: tinyurl.com/85zk3x8

Also to prove you that he has had an assist just check out this - Link: tinyurl.com/7nb3peb

It is only showing - 8 = cleansheet points, 3 = full match played, and 3 = wining points but no assist points. Please solve it as soon as possible
Defenders don't get assists, how long have you been playing dreamfooty? , you should know that
Lol
Even jeroen knows that.... Lol
Yeah, I couldn't help but laugh out loud there. No offense Arsenalman, but this question pops up. Every. Single. Time something happens in DF. In my time as a mod, I had to answer that one countless times as well
Ok no prob. I will keep it in mind from next time
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Assists and defender. Hahaha certainly the topic of the year lol
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Matt, the transfer window isn't open yet. Has the opening time been changed? You know we're all waiting in trepidation
Cheers, team is made. I'm planning on sleeping the entire day before the next match starts or taking a very long bike ride
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It doesn't show the right close time for me.

It says "it will close on June 8th at 16:00 BST"

Don't know if anybody else is experiencing the same thing, and just to confirm it closes on the 21st at 7:00 BST?
It is the 21st
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Is anybody else having problems loading up the page with top 20 midfielders?

I have tried it on on multiple computers with chrome and firefox but it doesn't show anything on the page. Its just a white screen
No, me too. Must be a small programming error.    Matt?
Good spot, working now it is amazing what chaos a misplaced 'y' can cause
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Hey Matt. Barzagli is available for Italy's 3rd match against Ireland. Could you update Italy's defenders list and include him. That'd be great!
I'm now also missing points, and strangely enough I still had them yesterday. Mexès is my star defender, but his 2*4 points are now reduced to 4 points, probably because I subbed him off to sub on another defender. Could you please fix this Matt?
Leifg (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I have points for my players but they are not being added up. In other words there is no total points for my team. Why is that?
My issue is fixed (though I'm still listed with 105 pts instead of 109 in the top lists), but I can't say I know what causes your problem mate
Your total will update overnight, pulled when standings are done, Same with you Lefig    
Leifg (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks, Matt. Now my points have been added up, but my total is not registering on the leaderboard. Will that be fixed as well?
Yeah on the overnight update
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I need to ask why do I loose points on are. Lewandowski, last time I checked I got 9pt from him, I only sub him during the Netherlands match, now I have 0pt from him? What the point of having sub if I keep loosing point when I sub a player?
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You shouldn't lose points. Must be a data glitch
I will be the first and I don't want to start a new topic for this. When will the Euro Dreamfooty games begin? I'm betting on a great competition. I hope fiddling starts early.

Thanks
Lifeguard 2 years ago
There is something in the works which should be up and running soon if it hasn't been put up yet. Matt's on this one
Euro dreamfooty will be up and running 7 days before the compo kicks off, so matt told me, so its only days away
I just did a little dance in appreciation. Woohoo!
24carrot (Leicester City) 2 years ago
I am new to pro, and was wondering about the 2 emergancy transfers.... Do you get 2 free emergancy transfers every season, or do you get 2 emergancy transfers once a year starting from when you became a pro member?
Well if you have only became a pro+ member, its too late to use any transfers as the game only has a week or two left, so you will have them for next season.
But watch out for a euro 12 version of dreamfooty, which we will hear about in the next few weeks from matt
24carrot (Leicester City) 2 years ago
Cheers for the answer mate  
Anytime
Hello,
Wednesday night, semi-final return, Real Madrid won 2-1 against Munich. But the Real Madrid was eliminated in a penalty kick. Why "ozil and benzema" did not get their points of victory? Even though they lost on penalty kick, they won the game 2-1?
Again, you will be a victory for the players of Bayern Munich when they lost 2-1? Why footytube calculating the points on the qualification "return match"?
At 3 weeks of the end of the game, it penalizes me.
I'm not a sore loser and you do a good job but I think this game is a mistake to calculate the points based on the qualification and not the result of the match.
Thank you very much
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sounds like a decent question to me. Madrid won the match, but lost over all the two legs. Still, they should have gotten points for the win in that match I guess?

I can understand why they didn't though.... Seeing as the end result on the night was that they lost on penalties.

One for Matt to decide I think
Yes but the penalties = set of two games? I am doubly penalized because "my pursuers in the rankings" are two players of Bayern Munich in their teams (they earn points when they lost 2-1) I have two madrid players and I lose points
Total is + / - 20 points difference overall, I find that unfortunate.
Thank you for your response Ant
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I suggest filling in this to get an answer from Matt

Link: www.footytube.com/contact

He might not see the post in here

Good luck

I know it seems harsh but all results points are based on the end result. If a game goes into extra time or penalties for whatever reason the result is after these have been played/taken.

This is the same for all cup games so if for instance a cup final ended all square went to extra time and then penalties it is the final result that counts. The situation is highlighted in this match due to Madrid 'winning' in 90 minutes but the handling of these matches has to remain consistant
That's the way the bookies work matt, there has to be a cut off point somewhere.... 90mins
It's hard for me because this game (few points) will (maybe) make me lose dreamfooty. I understand when a cup final (in a single game) is won in penalty kicks. But in this case, I do not accept because it is played over two games? Is that the first leg is influenced by penalty kicks (not). So why say that madrid lost. This is unfortunate because madrid has won this match.
I love this game, I'm the first since October. It is difficult to accept, but it's the game I hope my few points ahead I will win but I doubt it because the concurrency is hard behind me.
Thank you for your response Matt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football