Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
1) Even though Maicon still has the Inter kit and I already have Milito, I can still get an extra Inter player right?

2) How many transfers can we carry out during the TW?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
1) No, until Maicon is changed to City you won't be able to grab another Inter player.

2) In regular transfer windows you are allowed to make 3 incoming transfers, in emergency windows you are allowed to make 2 incoming transfers. You can sell as many players as you want as long as you maintain the minimum amount of players
Thanks for the reply BarcaShow!

1) Well, then that's a problem lol how am I gonna' get Silvestre.... ?
2)Thanks for the details
Well unless you are planning on opening up an emergency transfer window there is still a chance that they will make the move official before the next transfer window. You would have to ask Matt about this though or ask someone who owned a player who changed teams during the transfer window
Fantomas (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I have 2 plrs from Chelsea in my DF but they the team didn't play this tour because they were one fixture up due to their participation in Supercup, its kinda not fair to lose points in such way. Is there anything that can be done bout this?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Are you joking? You are the one who has to know that mate. I'm sure 90% of all people playing DF have Chelsea players, including myself, and if you honestly think you're going to get bonus points because Chelsea's fixtures aren't perfectly suited for you, then you're a bit delirious
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Love this, Fan at the end of the season Chelsea will play the same number of league games as everyone else so do not panic
Jsmethurst (Swindon Town) 2 years ago
Hi, I know the transfer window has been closed for over 12 hours now and I still can't see the teams of other members, just the "No team yet" message. Is this a problem with my account/computer, or are other teams made public later?
Later this week
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Is the uefa supercup gonna' be counted?
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nope
OneTouch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Thank you Matt
OneTouch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out.

I was considering going, "pro" to support this awesome site and to have the increased budget in the footytube game.

I have already built my team and have some players whose prices have skyrocketed significantly from the time I bought them (Falcao/Hazard/Cazorla).

I want to know that if I upgrade to PRO +, will my squad reset and restart with the increased budget (in which case I would have to buy the players at current increased value) or would I still have my squad and have an extra 25 in my available balance?

Please respond,

Thank you for your time.

Your squad will remian the same you will just receive the budget increase and transfer windows
Tanmay 2 years ago
Hi. I'd like to suggest a small change to the interface. When a player's price changes, there could be a little up and down arrow indicating the change, so that we know the price has changed. Alternatively, there could be a button you click on to see all the players in a league/category whose prices have changed.

This would be very helpful because right now we have to go through the list of all players and try to recall from memory if their value has been altered. Thanks! -MWY
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I must mention that to matt
Tanmay 2 years ago
That would be great!
Selvi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So no points until Sept 1st? If so, that's kind of sucky
Well at least DF users will all get their 1st points at the same time, unlike last season. Plus, the official summer transfer window will be closed as well
Yohan39 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Points from the games before 1st of September are not gonna' be counted?
Is correct
Charliehenry (Verified* Footytube Legend) 2 years ago
I have a problem, I want to sell Vermalaen and buy corzola which are both 11mil but maybe my fan val has gone down or something because when I sell Verma it says 2mil what should I do?
Its deffo nothing to do with your fv, it has no bearing on dreamfooty.
I'll get matt to have a look.

One other thing is? , his price could have been changed, everyone was warned of price changes being implimented between now and 1st sept.
So it could be that
Cheers tony
Seems fixed what ever the problem was
That's even better then, saves me stirring the ogre matt from his den, he's nasty when he's first wakes up, not a pretty sight
Lool
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
No more requirement for subs this year? I kinda liked that
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Edit: nm, read the other post
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think it is good that isn't required but it very important to have subs especially defenders and midfielders so that you can sub if they are injured or suspended.
@sumdumfu it seems you like having expensive players which makes budgets tight. Anyway good luck
Well it all depends on how realistic you want the game to be?
If it was unlimited budget we would all have the same teams.... Lol. But I think we should be made to have 5 subs like the real game, and we would need a bigger budget to achieve that
Do you not think having 5 subs would keep everyone interested in the game for longer?
I mean if you have spent all your money on 11 expensive players and a manager and you get four injuries etc: for any length of time your games over, and you lose interest.
But with the subs it keeps you in the game.
So I think from extending peoples interest in the game for longer, 5 subs is a must.
But I reckon another £20m on our budget would be needed, as it is hard to get players who are actually going to get a game
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Thing is the only utility for the subs was injuries; you couldn't change them day to day and get both points that's why I like it better without them, I'm not using money onplayers that I didn't get points from when there were no injuries
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Agree with Juvenik. That's why I did not go for subs instead preferred to used that money on improving my squad further
That's your choice, you can't complain if you get two or three injuries.
Its a fair game for everyone, you cut your own throat in this game.... Lol
Tony you have point, injury can happen anytime
Jsmethurst (Swindon Town) 2 years ago
Hi, is there anyone out there who can tell me if you can change your team name? I haven't found anything yet so I'm thinking you can't but I'm still not sure. Thank you!
Tanmay 2 years ago
Just want to be clear on something. Last year points from games played before the DF transfer deadline were added retroactively. This year all games played before September 1 do not count. Is that correct?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Indeed it is, good Sir.  *rubs beard*
I have problem matt. In DF field area it is showing 3 defenders in 4-5-1 formation when it should be showing 4 defenders. This is the glitch -
Have you tried using a different browser? Anyways, there are still 4 defenders and 5 midfields and the 1 forward. I don't think it will be an issue to how the game works for you
Mine has that too.... Not a big deal although should be pointed out I guess
RealFan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I had the same problem on the first day. Just change the size of the page. Hold Ctrl then scroll down!
CrossfireKeeper (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not to be too impatient but just curious as to when the next dreamfooty season starts? Thanks
Ordaye (Liverpool) 2 years ago
As usual couple of weeks before the season starts.  
Popkorn95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
New season kicks off in 12 days. I'm litteraly checking Dreamfooty every morning to see if the new season is open

Kick4Life - changing lives through football