Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Koolomer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ant....      Is it possible for me to beat you in dreamfooty lol
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes, easily! I'm in 8th place. Far better teams than mine are out there
Hammad (Manchester United) 4 years ago
We can have 3 transfers.... Tht means we can sell 3 players and buy 3 players.... Right?
Not sure, but I think you can sell as many as you like but buy three players. Remember that you need to have at least 11 to make a first team or else your team is disqualified
Thanx bro....
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
How do I get myself into a league?
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
See above post ^^
@ Ant

Well I wanna ask some questions....

1)After buying players if get some amount left.... Can we utilize it somewhere or not?

2)Well can we post football news in forums from other wibesites by pasting them or giving the links?
Hey cool,

When you buy new players the money isn't removed from your valuation. The fan valuation can be used in several areas and there are more to come (quizzes etc). For example, if you have 120 million, you can but jerseys and logos worth 120m or less, and it does not remove any fan valuation. Similarly, if you buy new star players, your fan valuation does not go down, instead the money comes from a separate "team budget" based on your fan valuation.

Regarding posting large pieces of news and whatever else from other sites, I would personally prefer if people didn't do this. Theres nothing particularly wrong with it, apart from the fact that you could just post a very short summary and then link to the other news.

For example, in a topic about new owners planning to buy Liverpool, you could write the following

"Yes, I read something about this on ESPN, they say the new owners are billionaires

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=680935&cc=3436... "

What you shouldn't do is just cut and paste the entire article over here.

Again, that's just my opinion.

Edit: I've been informed by the admins, that if you post large articles or you regularly paste shorter artcles (clearly to influence fan valuation), then they will be removed. As you know, when a post is removed, your fan valuation goes down, so just don't do it.

The proper way to let others know about articles you have read is to simply post a brief synopsis and give YOUR opinon as to why you think it's a good read. Followed by the link.

Also, if you do not include the source of the article, it will be removed
I don't get it.... Are you allowing us to publish such articles or not? Answer it in simple words.... Sorry for the inconvenience but I really don't get it...
Post a sentence or two from the news article, then post a link to the source article. Don't post the full thing
Xahni (Manchester City) 4 years ago
I have read and read and still got no info on how to play matches, is it automatically done or what?  
It is a fantasy league, you pick your players who gain points relating to how well they play in their respective leagues and continental Europe.

You do not face off against any other users but rather pick players strategically taking into consideration goals, clean sheets, assists, yellow/red cards etc.

Everything is really explained if you follow this link and click 'Confused....'
MAROLANI (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How do I get extra transfer bonus

I do not know how to make someone in my team a star player please I need help still new to footy tube. Guys I will really do with some help.
Your fan valuation adds to your dreamfooty budget, if you contribute to the footytube community by making good quality posts, then your valuation will rise.

Stimulating debate and voicing well thought-out opinion will see your valuation rise while getting your posts deleted and spamming will see your valuation decrease.

In your dreamfooty 'manage team' console, you will see a column of stars to the right of your players names. You can pick your star players by clicking these stars, one player for defence, midfield and attack.

You will get a confirmation screen after clicking the star, but remember to click 'save team' in the bottom right after confirming.

This will log your star players although star player choices are permanent
One more question

As you know tottenham defeat burnley 5-0....

It was a clean sheet and I saw lesscott was playing.... Even then I didn't get too much points why is that?
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
When will you be updating the points acquired during this week's champions league games
The weekend, check on Monday
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Why did my dreamfooty only update for wenesdays champions league games and not tuesdays games
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We had a cockup with our data provider, all champs leagues results came in late on Tuesday, so the point attribution was missed - don't worry we'll re-run it next Tuesday and get them in
Hey I hav a question.... Arshavin scored in the [C.] L fixture this weekend.... I didn't receive any points from him? What's this? Is there a problem with the system or sum thng else?
Look to the post above your one
Cas517 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Dear Ant  I was just wondering why Gallas didn't get any points for me this week since he did play the full game
This weeks points were skipped but I'm told that next Tuesday, they will run and check everyones points are all good. Hopefully that will fix your issue
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Is someone given the task of posting match-day threads? Ie: Chelsea v Liverpool, Oct 4. Or is it up to the first person to post?
The system automatically creates new topics to go under the videos, but sometimes people to chat about it a while before the match itself. There's a discussion going on about it here

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/chelsea-vs-l...
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Thanks Ant. I was wondering because I started a post a while back and then I saw the same thred name come up an hour later. It make sense to me now. Cheers
Brazilix (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hi!

I was just looking at the top 20's lists and noticed that some players on the lists have more points than they have in my team list (for example Xavi has 69 points in the top 20 midfielders list and on my team page it shows that he has 60 points).

So my question would be is it just some kind of a update delay on my team page or what?
It depends on a few factors, like whether you've had him on the pitch for every game, and whether you joined up before the season started. Also, there was a slight delay in awarding this weeks points. When Matt gets back (soon) he will do a points run, probably next Tuesday
What does tier means in the Kit designing? How can it increase? Is it related to the fan valuation? And yess.... Does making kits increase you're valuation?

Secondly.... What it takes to become a mod?
Your tier is the same thing as your fan valuation in Dreamfooty. The more fan valuation you have, the better kits you can create. Making kits does not change your valuation.

To become a mod you have to have an almost flawless record on the forums, make long, intelligent posts and have a good sense of humour. Then the admins (site creators) choose one or two people every now and then

Kick4Life - changing lives through football