Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Yerituuski (Arsenal) 1 year ago
In August I bought Demba Ba as a Newcastle player. Do I have to sell him and buy him as a Chelsea player in this transfer window?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Nope, he will earn points as a chelsea player and will not count towards your 2 player allocation for Chelsea
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That's a sweet deal!
Ordaye (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hi Staffs,
Do I need to sell Carerra to earn managerial points of Juventus? Will I get the points of my new players made this week next week? .
Regards,
Managers no longer in the game will need to be replaced so you can earn points from the manager position
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
I think he meant.... If we buy a new player before the next saving point (this coming tuesday), will we get the points from that new player before the deadline?

Edit: I just realized there won't be any games until saturday.
Canook (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Question: I bought Michu for 3. 5m at the start of the season, if I sell him during the current window do I get his current Valuation price? Or the price I paid for him?

Can't seem to find the answer anywhere, thanks!

Also, just a suggestion; When you click to sell a player a confirmation note comes up saying "Do you really wish to sell (PlayerX)", might be helpful so that the message comes up as "Do you wish to sell (PlayerX) for (X amount of $$$$)
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
You will only get what you paid sadly, its a cruel world.... Lol
Like Tony said and I like the price alert suggestion I will see about adding this in
Canook (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Awesome, thanks for the help and quick response guys!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Edit: nvm, figured it out
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Well done whatever it was you sorted out, patience is a virtue
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Hi, I have a question about how points are scored for managers when the game goes to extra time. Inter-Bologna ended 3-2 after extra time. Dreamfooty records the match as a 2-2. So Stramaccioni got 1 point for drawn game and didn't get 3 for "team scoring more than 2 goals in a game"
I remember there was a similar story in the Euro Dreamfooty.
Is this a rule and does it apply to managers only or to players as well? Thanks
Result/score points are based on a 90 min match only. Extra time will only provide points for individual actions like scoring a goal (except in a penalty shoot out) and assists
Savary (RC Lens) 1 year ago
Il manque des points pour pirlo parme 1-1 juventus: but de pirlo 5points?
Stelleteam (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Its lacks an assist from van persie to evra's goal!
Was an OG
Stelleteam (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I was wrong, it is the goal of vidic, the assist is the van persie (a free kick)
13A1N (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
How come my list of players to buy/sub is restricted? I've been looking at some of the other teams on dreamfooty and they have players from all clubs mine seemed to be limited to uk clubs only.... Have I missed something? Actually come to think about it when I first signed up I had the likes of messi available, choose my team saved it then signed up to pro and had to make a new team which was limited in players.... Perplexed to whats wrong here
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Couldn't really tell you what happened. Are you saying that the league buttons don't work when you are trying to buy players?
Also perplexed there is no way to limit the players you can buy from.

The only thing I can suggest is to double check you are clicking the league icons to view the players from that league?
13A1N (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Ha it don't matter my chosen team seems to be working out fine anyway.... Been playing since the 3rd jan and on 190pts so not bad, is there anyway of telling who has made the most points in the shortest time? There should be an award for the newest newcomer who makes the most points till the season ends or till each transfer window maybe...
Leifg (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Possible idea for next year's Dreamfooty - being able to compare where you were the year before to this year, point in time. I should have written down some point in time numbers last year but didn't. It would be cool if there was a way to see that kind of comparison so that even if I am living in the dregs of the bottom of the league, I may still be doing better than I did the year before! It's all about personal bests
Jaeseungeee (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hi. I recently bought Martín Demichelis and Stephan El Shaarawy and updated my top 11 at the same time.
I got my points for Demichelis, but never got my points for Stephan El Shaarawy for round 15.
Can somebody please tell me why this happened?
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hey guys my West Brum boys didn't register anything this weekend (they lost 1-0 to Stoke so it's not like it's a big deal).

Just thought I'd let you know it didn't show up. Thanks!

Sam
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I would like to have leader board for ranking non pro members? If there is any, plzzz lemme know.      THanks in advance.
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
There kinda is already if you filter the leaderboard by teams created with under 125k (button's somewhere on the right)
Juraman (Sochaux) 2 years ago
Hello,
I have a question concerning M. Carrera, coach of Juventus. For the two last games I think, he didn't received any point. I think he is no longer coach of Juve, but there is no other manager available for Juve in the dreamfooty game. So, should I just sell him and buy a coach from another team, or what?
Thanks
When is the next transfer window?
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Window 1: 13/10/2012 - 20/10/2012  Window 2: 2/2/2013 - 9/2/2013  Window 3: 6/4/2013 - 13/4/2013
Yikes! Thanks
Don't you think they should put third window just after the winter transfer window instead? Just a thought
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Window 2 IS right after the transfer window
Sorry did not notice that
Stelleteam (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I have seen the video, I m sorry, it s an assist's villa for alba's goal
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
In Madrid's last game (4-0 v Zaragoza) two subs had assists - Benzema and Callejon. However Mourinho has got points for only one sub assist. Could this be corrected? Thanks
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Callejon wasn't credited with an assist

Kick4Life - changing lives through football