Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
HameenMan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
How to get onlie with footy tube? I can get to my home page and all but it says that I'm ofline still how do I get online?
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You must be online with meebo in order for you to appear online on the site
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Do Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Carling Cup games add up to your points....  Sorry, just want to make sure ^_^
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
'The following competitions all count towards your players point total:
The Premiership, The FA Cup, The League Cup, Primera Division, Copa del Rey, Serie A, The Italian Cup, UEFA Champions League and the Europa League'

Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Thank you Andy, you're very helpfull!
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Not really a dreamfooty question but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it. What are the ways that you lose fan valuation? Because I went down negative 59 overnight and lost almost 4 pounds. Also where do you post questions to footytube admins?
Fan Valuation Check Requests

FAQs

Site Feedback

If you catch any users with the 'staff' badge online, then click 'online' and send them a message if you need any other questions cleared up
Thanx mat
Tmfindal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey got a question, is there an easier or more direct way to view my past comments I made and see if anyone responded to them, or do I just have to remember the page that my comment was posted on and just check on my own
Not a dreamfooty question but worth answering anyway.

If you stay logged in on meebo, you can check your updates (bottom right)

Other than that, your own user page wll have your 'recent activity' if you scroll down, that'll show where you posted last
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
During the periode of transfer, we are entitled has 3 transfers.  3 buy + 3 sales? Or 2 buys and 1 sale.  Thanks for your answer
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
It is 3 buys. Sales are only limited to what you can sale but keep a full squad I. E. Must have at least 11 players in the right positions after your sales and purchases
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
How to show DreamFooty kits in a post? I want to make a thread like Who has the best kit etc. Any answers? Thanks staff
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
The thread on best kits are already there, Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

On how to post a kit, you can find it inside the thread too.

Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Soz Keston at btw thanks 4 your help, its appreciated. Soz maybe I forgot to search. Or should I call you Incuteration soz
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
It's ok dude
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Where did the thread/ competition for "Why you love football" videos go? I saw Alen made a thread, but that was for the minute-long shindig
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Please let me know when is the next transfer window
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
When is the next transfer window? And if you sell a player in your lineup do you get less than you paid for him?
'Nothing is set in stone yet - the Dreamfooty God, St. Matt has said he will give everyone loads of notice when a transfer window is set to open'

No, during transfer windows you will receive the amount of ££ he is worth on the market at that time
Thanks
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Dear Ant,

You should rename this thread "Dear Ant" why did my Dreamfooty team drop points during the International fixtures. I lost thirty hard earned points
Now that's a strange one.... Next time I see Matt around, I'll mention it to him - or if you see him on Meebo (the chat tool) just ask him directly.

Can you tell which player lost points?
Did you substitute any players?

One other person has reported that when they substituted a player, their totals went down
Hi Rayrulesohye, It is possible that you were affected by the same issue as Aneeceak so let me know which players point you feel you 'lost' and we will amend for you
Hi guys I think it is the same problem as Aneecaek, I subbed Richard Dunne and recently subbed Hugo Rodalega, at the time only the Dunne substitution had been made, I lost 28 points to be exact, thanks again guys
Everything should be correct now
Cheers Matt, back to normal now
[account-removed] 4 years ago
When is the next transfer window?
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Look up
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Oh.... Duh
Aneeceak (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Why are the points of my players removed when I sub them out? For example, Luka Modric got injured and so I subbed him but then my total team points went down by the amount of points that he had. Why does that happen? He gained those points when he was playing so why should I lose them? Thanks
I've let the admins know and they'll look into it when they get a few minutes spare. No-one else has reported this, so it might be a glitch, but thanks for pointing it out
Hi Aneeceak, it appears your changes crossed with an update to the points that we undertook so the period Modric was in you team was lost. We have out this right now so you can now see you have Modrics points back in once again
Aneeceak (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Thanks!
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey guys, just wondering when the next transfer window opens, have some spare cash I would like to splurged!
Nothing is set in stone yet - the Dreamfooty God, St. Matt has said he will give everyone loads of notice when a transfer window is set to open
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Thank you kindly for the quick reply
No problem, mate.... I think everyone is looking forward to the next transfer window. Especially people who bought Shevchenko or similar players, who no longer are worth a single point as they moved out of the leagues that earn points!

Oops Should have bought a substitute!
GoalKeeper (FC Porto) 4 years ago
Hey I created a team but no points are showing up after several days. What am I doing wrong?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Nothing. You need to wait for your players to play, and for points to be calculated. All this information is available in the FAQs. In short, expect to see your team points start showing over the next few days
Shixu (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Why don't I get points for Robben? He scored two goals and played wellfor Bayern
Robben no longer plays in the English, Italian or Spanish leagues and therefore cannot have his points added to your total. Part of the skill of choosing your team lies in selecting players that will probably not be sold on.

Read a few posts earlier, the guy that made Dreamfooty answered this question and it might be a more detailed answer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football