Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Hammad (Manchester United) 4 years ago
We can have 3 transfers.... Tht means we can sell 3 players and buy 3 players.... Right?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not sure, but I think you can sell as many as you like but buy three players. Remember that you need to have at least 11 to make a first team or else your team is disqualified
Thanx bro....
Koolomer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ant....      Is it possible for me to beat you in dreamfooty lol
Yes, easily! I'm in 8th place. Far better teams than mine are out there
Ender (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Are we starting our dreamfootyteam over once season is finished and the new season starts? Or are we keeping our team, and even if the prices change during summer, it doesn't affect our budjet?
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Thinking a bit too far into the future    You will more than likely be picking a brand new team come next summer
Malosaim (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What does "Clean Sheet" mean for a GK, a Defender and a MF?
If their team doesn't concede a goal
Thanks Andy for replying.... What about Yellow/Red cards? Are they under consideration too for a clean sheet?
How are points calculated?

Goalkeepers & Defenders:
Clean sheet 8pts.
Concede more than 1 goal in a game -1pt per goal.

Midfielders:
Clean sheet 3pts.
Goal assist 5pts.

Attackers:
Goal assist 5pts.

All:
Goal scored 5pts.
Hat trick bonus 5pts.
Yellow card -2pts.
Red card -4pts.
Playing full game 3pts
Coming on as sub 2pts

There you go, your players bank points, in the sense that, if their team keeps a clean sheet but your defender gets sent off, I think you will get +8 for a CS then -4 for a SO, so +4 altogether.

I'll need that verified by Matt/Lee/Vlad or Ben though,
Thanks Andy.... I really appreciate it!
Arham786 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How do you play this flipping game?  
Click Here then click 'Confused?....' link which explains how to play
Arham786 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I still don't get it
The link above explains it all, this is a fantasy football league in which your starting XI earn points relating to how well they play in domestic + continental matches. The scoring is contained in the link above as well as the relevant competitions
Essentially, you choose your favourite team and subs, and then if they play well in real life, you get points added to your score
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hello everyone Footy friends,
I got one problem with the dreamfooty kits.
How could I change the kit style? Of course I choose those with minimum of 35£ due to my fan valutacion, and it doesn't change. Help?
Another,
How to see the Fan IQ, Top Posters, Most Friends and on and on....
Thanks
After editing your kit within your budget, make sure you are clicking 'use this kit' button (see circled below)

The sidebar offering Fan IQ, Top Posters etc. Is still unreleased as DF is still in beta. A newer version of footytube will contain these features
Well for how many days will the transfer window be opend? I mean the duration...
Click Here

The first of three transfer windows will open on the 10/10/09 at 13:00 BST and will close again on the 17/10/09 at 11:00 BST.
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Not 100% sure, but probably 2 weeks
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Can somebody tell me what top friends are? Is this a new feature? Or is this a reward for fan valuation?
Forum Search is your Friend!

^^ The result for searching 'Top Friends'

The first thread result is Lee's announcement of the new feature
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I do not understand how his fan calculates evaluation. Yesterday I had 20 million -> 10 million today? It is possible to lose 10 million a day. I log every day! ! ! I do not really thank you for an explication
I'll have a wee look but you can make formal fan valuation check requests here.

Fan Valuation is in Beta stages and errors do happen, it will be corrected in a few days, just keep contributing to the community!

-Lee answered this in here so you can ignore my post
Is posting in game stats on your teams progress considered a violation. It happens on almost every forum and I admit I do it sometimes. Does it reduce your fan valuation? And is there a way to remove someone from your friends list?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
It's not, but make sure you don't add it to the forum thread title.

In fact, that's given me an idea, I think we should create a Match Spoilers forum, so you can chat about in-game progress.

Removing friends we still haven't done. I'll look into it right now though, expect it to appear on your friends profile tab
Good idea on the spoilers forum. Thanks for your prompt answers. I really appreciate how footytube is maintained by the mods
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Is it possible to take out a plare you put a star on during the transfer window?
You have to sell the player, then you can reassign the star. Buying him back will cost you one of the three available purchase slots for the transfer window
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Oh okay, so you can sell three players and buy three players.
Sorry but I have another question.... Will footytube change the prices of players during the October 10th transfer window....
For example a player who cost 7 million would cost 9 million? Or visa versa?
To be honest I think the plan is that you can sell as many as you like but only buy three new ones. Remember of course you need at least one full squad or else your team is not valid.

I don't think there is any plan to change the values of players for the transfer window. Might not be a bad idea, but I don't think its in the pipeline
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Would it be possible for the admin to set it so that we can use 3 players from a team and not 2
Probably not. Everyone has to live by the same rules and the Footytube Gods have decided two from each team is the figure. I'd love to have Torres, Gerrard AND Johnson but no can do
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
HOW would I KNOW A topic exist before making A NEW ONE? Sorry to ask a question that has been asked and answered but your answer really put me in trouble yesterday. I searched for topic named Players managers,Players to be managers or managers to be but there was no such topic and then I made mine :Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-... that's when you locked it because it existed already.......SO HOW DO I KNOW 100% THAT MY topic doesn't exist before I POST IT?Try to verify what I said by using those key words "players to be managers". Help me out in this one....Thanks
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Hi Diablo28 you are kinda compounding your error here as this thread is for questions regarding the DreamFooty.

I tried your first search term 'Players Managers'

Link: www.footytube.com/forumSearch.php?q=players+manage...

And as you can see number 1 result is for the thread yours was locked for being a duplicate for. The mods here do a hard job in keeping the forums tidy no one wants to lock threads its especially hard when good comments have been made.

These type of questions should be posted here Link: www.footytube.com/forums/site-feedback/
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Sorry man.... Thanks
In the next tranfer window. I believe it starts October 10th. If you have a full team and no subs can you sell unproductive players and replace them with more desirable players without subs. Or do you have to by a sub put him in and then buy new players?
Good question. If I'm right, you are asking if you will be able to temporarily drop the amount of players to 10 before you buy in the 11th, or will you need to buy and sell from the subs bench to make sure you have at least eleven.

I believe you should be able to drop to ten players while in the process of selling/buying, once you ensure your team has the full compliment of 11 (+ optional subs) when you save it.

Worth noting again that you'll only be able to buy three players. Might be time to think about that bench
Thanks Ant. I probably will try to purchase and keep more than 11 players. If 1 gets injured it could hurt my dreamfooty score
Where do friend requests show up? Ie: If someone requests to be my friend where do I go to confirm or deny?
Just click on the little smily face up in the top right, which should light up blue if you've had any friends requests.

PS You already have 90 friends and 7 rivals so you're doing something right.
Thanks Ant. I had 19 requests backed up. Didn't know what the smiley face was about, now I do. Appreciate it.
Not a problem

Kick4Life - changing lives through football