Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Wsiddharta (Barcelona) 4 years ago
How to start the match and the league?
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Dreamfooty is a fantasy league
2oman (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ok.... I know i've already posted a post like this, but every time I try to change my dreamfooty team, and I click save team.... It reverts back to the original team I was trying to change in the first place.... Please hlp me. Thnkx

Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Hey mate

Many thanks for finding this bug. I'm pretty sure I know what's caused it so we will get that fixed tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have manually removed your team. You should be able to set another one up and all will be good.

Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Did we earn points last week and this midweek?  Or is the game due to start soon?
Yep points were earned this week. The cut off point is this weekend to finalise your team. Points will be calculated based on your final selection
Tyty89 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I LOVE this SITE!
Elmystico (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Sounds like a silly question but when does it start?!
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Do the player values go up and down depending on performance/popularity?
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
DO we play just for fun?  
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's just for fun and respect
Cpops (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ok - here's my stupid question.

Can you help me explain to my 11 year old kid how his team has 88 points when the individual players on his team have 200+ points.
You might have to type slow - I had to do some heavy duty math to understand the faq info about how the sub coming on contributed -2 points.
If some brainiac could give detailed info on their player points and team points - that would me and mine happy.
Cheers
Phil

"There are no stupid questions - only stupid people"
Hey Cpops, hopefully you are seeing everything as it should be now
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
One more question does the points you earn from your players increase your fan valuation ?
No, they are two seperate things. Good question though
ElliotSandhu (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
On our profile page It shows us how many points we have earned and it has a number right next to it, mine is 31. Does that mean that I am ranked 31st?
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yes
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Can any one put the fixtures list of the matches taking place in the 3 leagues so that we can make our substitutions
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
The fixtures for each team are on their pages*, we have no league view at the moment but it is coming.

*Except premiership fixtures, due to licensing laws we are unable to show these
Redrocky519 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey man, I forgot some of how the points are being earned.... Like one you play a full game that's 3 points and so on
Can I have the whole list because it seems I can't access the info link. Thanks
Should be back working soon, hold onto your horses
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Apologies but it appears the Info pane on the DreamFooty page was busted. All sorted now so please check that before you post a question.

If you still don't find the answer to your question please post it here and we will get to it asap, chances are your not the only one who is having the same thought/problem
All dreamfooty information cane be found here

Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/?type=info

Have a read before posting questions!
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago

I had a question, what happens when you reset your team, do you lose all the money you have originally? For instance if you had 123 million pounds and you reset your team, does the money go back to 100 million? Does it hurt when you reset your team? Also when does the next transfer window open?

Thanks guys
The reset button, should actually just say UNDO, all it does is undo your recent changes, money is recouped.

Next transfer window is yet to be decided. We will at least mimic real life windows, but may open up sooner, depending on how the rest of the users feel, so stay tuned
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Thanks for the info Lee!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football