Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 3 weeks ago
Have transfer windows been opening weekly to allow the 2 transfers? As of this week the transfer window appeared to remain closed and I've already suffered due to two injuries sustained by players. How do these 2 transfers work? How can I make my transfers? Please help!
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 3 weeks ago
I come to this page to ask the same question. Let us see if they open on Friday
Detram (Inter Milan) 2 weeks ago
Nothing yet. Please help!
121barca 2 weeks ago
And it didn't. Wtf?
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 2 weeks ago
At least we are all in the same situation...
Detram (Inter Milan) 1 week ago
Where are those transfer windows? It was part of the rules and I already missed 3 of them (which 6 players/ half team). I am sorry but this is a big miss from the organizers
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 1 week ago
It's really disappointing to see footytube be disregarded at this level.... Their new system is clearly not working and we all know it, yet there has been no sign of acknowledgment of the issue or action to fix it
Naushad (Mohammedan Dhaka) 1 week ago
My weekly transfer window dosnt seem to work aswell it says closed all the time.... A reply from the staff would be great
Daalayo (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Damn it, still no solution for the problem
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 3 days ago
I'm just glad I don't have Messi right now...
Jofa39 (Barcelona) 2 months ago
I would like to know if someone got his payment for the last dreamfooty season.... If finished in the top 25 and normally I should get 25$.... If there is something I need to do to get paid, please let me know.
Thanks.... And can't wait for the next season
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 months ago
I want to know when begins the next Dreamfooty transfer window for the 2015/2016 season
Hittash (Liverpool) 2 months ago
May be the 2nd week of august
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 months ago
When does the next competition begin? Were nearing that time
Ordaye (Liverpool) 5 months ago
Hi, Is there Fantasy competition for The Coppa America?
Hittash (Liverpool) 5 months ago
Don't think so? May be dreamfooty will shut down shortly...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 6 months ago
Haven't received any points for Fabian Johnson's game against Bayern where he collected 14 pts. I guess it happens to all of us, so I'd be OK if this doesn't get settled, but I just noticed since I didn't expect him to get many points from facing Bayern in München, haha
Hithere (Manchester United) 6 months ago
Noooo.... Don't give Jeroen more points
We've got quite a good rivalry going on this year Hithere, I'm glad to see you're the one I'm competing with!

It's going to be close I think. I just spent my first PRO+ TW a good week ago to buy Robben and sell Götze.... Great deal that was
Yeah I noticed you sold Gotze. Was hoping you didn't get Robben since I need a good differential! I still have one PRO+ TW left too. Still mulling over my options for the transfer windows
Well I wish I didn't do it. Robben is out for weeks.... I'm not sure who I'll buy to replace him. Maybe Isco
Oh yeah, I'm behind news. Didn't know about his injury when I typed my reply. In that case, I'm glad you got him
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 3 weeks ago
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 6 months ago
Seriously Matt, could you please verify the totals. Last night I had exactly 4442 pts. My players earned me 196 pts, now instead of having 4552 pts in total i've got 4540. There are 12pts are missing for no reason, this aint the 1st time.

Edit: current total before the overnight update 5421 pts
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 7 months ago
How many points do midfielders get for a clean sheet? Jose Gaya, a Valencia defender listed as a midfielder only got me 3 points. It should be 8 no?
Hittash (Liverpool) 7 months ago
According to dream footy he listed as midfielder so he only get 3 points for clean sheet
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 8 months ago
Mario Gómez scored 2 goals for Fiorentina in copa Italia last week.... I. Didn't get points for them.... Does copa Italia not count or what?
Hittash (Liverpool) 8 months ago
You should get 10 pts for that...
Jimjo (Barnet) 8 months ago
Bale assist against Atletico in copa del rey? Or did I read that wrong?
Bolivarista1 (Bolivar La Paz) 8 months ago
Midfielders:  Clean sheet 3pts.  Goal assist 5pts*. (League and Champions League matches only)
Jimjo (Barnet) 8 months ago
Ok, Thanks for the answer
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 9 months ago
Will club world cup matches count towards your dreamfooty?
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 8 months ago
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 10 months ago

My friend, Franboy and I have not yet received the money for the 2013-2014 season. Yet we were both finished in the top 25.

You have forgotten?

Thank you,

ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 11 months ago
Will player prices change before the next window opens? Or will all players just be the same price like they've been all season. There is no such thing as bargains this way and by the next transfer window, every team will be a combination of the same 20 players.

Rubin (Inter Milan) 11 months ago
You don't have to worry, because you're not gonna' win df anyway
What happens when a player is shown a red card? Jedvaj received a red card yesterday. He got -4 points for the red card and he got plus points for playing part of the game, winning and the clean sheet. In the FAQ it says that the player will receive no appearance points
Hittash (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Hi Rubin all are same expect he won't get appearance points
What are appearance points? He got points for playing part of the game
Hittash (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Is it? I don't know mate.... Someone need to clarify this...
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 11 months ago
Hithere (Manchester United) 11 months ago
As far as I know, he shouldnt have gotten the points for "playing the part of the game". But he should still get the other points. So if he got them, that has to be a bug
Rockerr (Liverpool) 12 months ago
Hello Matt, may I know the reason why I'm not given the prize money for finishing 18th in the Worldcup dreamfooty? Is it just me or the whole Dreamfooty thing is a sham? :/
Jeroen (Barcelona) 11 months ago
It's definitely not a sham mate. I've received my moneys from last year's DF WC and the seasonal DF too, and the seasons before I only ever didn't get my winnings once because I simply forgot I won something being 21st. Just react in time when Matt announces he'll be handing out the money to the winners. If you're only reacting for the first time now (so basically three months late), it's obvious he's forgotten you. If you did react in time, it's just Matt being forgetful. Remember that this website and dreamfooty especially are not the only things in the lives of the admins, and Matt is the only one who has to sort out all the crap too. (though a little more attention to the website would benefit all)
Rockerr (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Nope, this is not the first time I'm asking. When Matt started this thread like 3 months ago - 'Unclaimed Dreamfooty Prizes', asking winners to send their details in mail, I sent a mail, posted in the thread, posted in his wall but absolutely no response. Maybe he is too forgetful, that he even forgot the thread asking for the details? No idea...
RealFan (Real Madrid) 11 months ago
I thought only the guy who comes first gets the money. Am I mistaken?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, if you're talking about the WC dreamfooty (I didn't catch that); I ran away with all the dough there. There was only one winner, me in this case, the rest didn't get anything. In the seasonal DF, there are 20 possible winners
Rockerr (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Yes I'm talking about WC dreamfooty and Oh.... I dint know that WC DF has only one winner

Kick4Life - changing lives through football