Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Ranno (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Hi there, I have a question about making changes to your team: when you make changes to your team before the 23rd of June, will you still get the points for the players who were changed despite not showing in the squad? Thanks in advance!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
The dates at which teams are saved (so starting from then, your new players can gather points) are listed here:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

So no, players you purchase now don't get points for your team yet
Ranno (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Thanks for the reply Jeroen. Yes, your new players can gather points after the save dates.

However, it's possible to save already. In other words, your 'new' players are in the squad (not gathering points yet), but your old players are still the ones gathering points? Including changing the star players. If so, then you won't see the points your old players are gathering.

I hope you understand my explanation
Leifg (Arsenal) 2 months ago
Is there going to be a World Cup Dreamfooty? I hope so!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 months ago
Yes there is coming very soon!
Leifg (Arsenal) 2 months ago
Nice!
Cancioncita (Barcelona) 4 months ago
Do loan players not get points for their new teams? Sergio Canales is on loan at Real Sociedad, but in his player stats it just shows Valencia results and says he DNP. He has made quite a few appearances for Real Sociedad, so I'm just wondering if I'm missing some points I should have, as it's not clear. Thanks in advance!
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 months ago
Schalke - real madrid 1-6 (points awarded to ronaldo and bale They are bad their lack one assist each.)

Ronaldo score 2 goals and 2 assists to give it benzema. His first assist is disputed on some website (ronaldo has 21 points? Ronaldo should get 26 points)

Bale score 2 goals and 1 assist it gives to ronaldo (Bale 15 points? Bale should have 20 points?) All websites assist his account?

Thank you for watching it

Link: www.whoscored.com/Matches/790675/Live/Europe-UEFA-...

Link: uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/champions-league-match...
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 5 months ago
Hello admin. Usually don't watch out for bugs in points there is one I could not help but notice. Daniel Carvajal who was my new recruit a defender for real Madrid played 90 minutes, won the game although They conceded 2 goals and had No cards but he was given only 4 points. Why is this?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 months ago
Played full game (3pts) + won game (3pts) - two goals conceded (-2 pts)    
Thank you very much Jeroen, the mystery has been solved
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 5 months ago
Sorry at what time does this transfer window close? Is it already closed?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 5 months ago
It is supposed to be closed at 8. 00 but it has been closed a bit earlier -_-    Good luck everyone!
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 5 months ago
Yeah I usually always make my transfers at 7 to avoid any last minute injuries. Looks like I just got screwed I only got to change 2 players and then it closed on me so I had to undo my changes
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 6 months ago
Will the february transfer window start as programmed?
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 6 months ago
I heard that it will go as planned. The only issue is that we don't know what time will the transfer window open at. And that could be crucial because if it's after 7am and we buy players then we risk of losing points as there's lots of games on saturday
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 6 months ago
Sorry double post by mistake...
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 6 months ago
Will players` price change during the next transfer window?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 6 months ago
There are always price adjustments between each window to stop mass migration tot he same teams
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 6 months ago
Ok thx Matt. I've got a suggestion: I dunno if that's technically doable, but can the system allow teams to be hidden during the transfer window? Or can players have the option to show/hide their team before the window shuts?
That way ppl would't be given the chance to copy (undirectly included) players' new picks
Leifg (Arsenal) 6 months ago
And when will the transfer window open?
Leifg (Arsenal) 7 months ago
How many people are playing Dreamfooty this season? I'd love to know the overall number
Me too, I would love to have that information too
For some reason, Nasri's points aren't showing up for the Arsenal game. Can that be fixed?
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 7 months ago
Hey Matt,

Could you add John Anthony Brooks(Hertha Berlin) to Dreamfooty? USA international if anyone's wondering! ^_^ many thanks!

Sam
I have to post this in both forums. I still can't see most of my Bundesliga player performance data which makes it really difficult to make informed decisions. When is that going to be fixed?
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 7 months ago
Concurred, would really be a big boost to get sorted out. Thanks
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 months ago
².    This bug has been there forever, and Matt was gonna' look into it, but I guess he forgot.
Matt! Help a brother out! When are you going to fix this?
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 7 months ago
Does anyone know when the next transfer window is open? If yes, please let me know
Matt (Footytube Staff) 7 months ago
Window 3: 1/2/14 - 8/2/14    All are listed in the FAQ
Don't you think 4 months is way too long to wait for the next transfer window? Would it not be better to have the next one in January and the one after in March? As the season from all leagues end in the middle or end of May, a month before the season ends won't really help.... Anyways.... Thanks for the info and hope you give it a thought to the suggestion
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 7 months ago
I agree there should be a transfer window with the real transfer window to accommodate for players moving
I also agree, it seems weird the first TW was just weeks after DF started, the second a month after that and then the third is 4 months later? Odd
Yeah, very odd. Especially for someone in a situation similar to of mine, who already used their 2 transfer emergency to replace their past injured players, and now has injury issues again. I have s. Sam out till mid dec and boensich out for an unknown amount of time....
Btw.... Congrats guys for doing so well in df! You guys sure are consistent, picked off from where you left last season, eh? Hehe
Thanks. And yes, I'm in the same boat: I had to use my PRO+ window for Messi twice now, replaced Sam along with Messi in my last TW. Now Ronaldo (star striker), Lahm (star DF), Boenisch and Sagna are ALL injured. That's 60m worth of players. No wonder I lost my n°1 spot. Even if only Lahm wasn't injured, I'd be leading by about 100 points now....
Ouch, thought I was having it hard guess you have it worse. Anyways.... This just proves my point that we need the transfer window way earlier, sometime in december or january. I'm sure we're not the only one's with injury problems. I have 2 players injured and 2 other under-performing yet I have been sitting in the 30th+ position for a while now, this must mean many have injury crisis due to having almost the same players...
I doubt Matt'll see this though. But yes, the transfer windows should be more regular; like every two and a half months instead of one period of 4 months when the season is going at full tilt, then another after only a few weeks
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 8 months ago
edited
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 9 months ago
Hi matt, I didn't get points for rooney's assist vs stoke.... The goal came off a rebound from rooney's header. Vanpersie tapped it in. So could you please have a look into it?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football