Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty - New Player Stats
Matt (Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
As promised we have now added player stats.

When you are on the buy players screen you can now click a players name and a pop up will show you his relevant stats (make sure you allow pop ups on this page).

On this page we can see all of the points Mr Podolski scored last season on a timeline graph (mouseover each of the points to get the individual match details). There are some other nice stats too which go to show if he is worth the cash.

Once we get ten games or so into the season these stats will switch to the current season.

Let me know what you think.

Jeroen (Barcelona) 11 months ago
Excellent! Even better would've been a game-to-game statistic so it would be easier to see where the player did well and where he did not, when he was in good form and when not, but it's visible here in the flat lines and steep rises in the graph as well of course
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 11 months ago
Awsome...
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 11 months ago
Fantastic stuff, thx 2 the crew!
Rubin (Inter Milan) 11 months ago
I'm having problems with this. The pop up is too large and I'm not able to see the close button and the bottom part of the pop up, so I'm not able to close it and it takes a long time to check player stats. It would be nice if there was a scroll bar
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 11 months ago
You need to go to Tools>compatibility view and add footytube.com
This is true for the latest version of Internet explorer, which has an impact on google chrome also and other browsers perhaps
Your advice didn't help me, but thanks
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 11 months ago
You are legend! Matt...
Maaza (Barcelona) 11 months ago
I'm having the same problem as Rubin

And how reliable are those stats? Because apparently Götze got a total of 11 points last season And David Villa got 10!. And I noticed some other mistakes too
Teja7 (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Can you please include Jordan Ibe?
He already had his senior debut with Liverpool, and has took part in every pre-season match this summer.
I know he will be a part of Liverpool's squad next season.

And please make sure he's available for a cheap price Bargain galore!
Teja7 (Liverpool) 11 months ago
I'm also having the same problem as Rubin and Maaza
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 11 months ago
What a great signing for Sunderland! I'm stunned that Arsenal would sell Podolski but amazing news for the Black Cats....
Matt (Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
To Rubin, Mazza and Teja, what browser/device are you using?
I've tried it with Google Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and Safari on my computer and they all have the same problem. But the stats work on my iPhone (with Safari)
Theo (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Using chrome, had the problem of not seeing close button, but I decreased zoom to 90% before going back into DF and it works well. Only thing is you can't see stats of players who weren't playing for the same club last season, not that big a deal though
I decreased the zoom to 75% on chrome and now I can see the close button. Thanks for advice Chelseaman! Also going to full screen mode (no address bar or bookmarks bar) made the close button visible
I've tried it with Firefox, Chrome and Explorer, but I've already picked my team so I'm not checking player stats anymore
Jaeseungeee (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Will we not be able to see specific points (point break down of goals+assists+etc....) for 2013/14 Season?
If I do remember correctly, you where able to see why your play gains points (Clean sheet etc....). Is this functoin still available?
"Once we get ten games or so into the season these stats will switch to the current season"
Okay, but that´s not my concern
Hithere (Manchester United) 11 months ago
You can hover over the graph line to see the score breakdown
You want to see what your players got points for, but right now it only shows for last season. Matt said it will change over to this season after 10 games
Now I got it , thx Chelseaman93 & Hithere
Rubin (Inter Milan) 10 months ago
Thanks for fixing the close button bug Matt!
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 10 months ago
You made a mistake on the Chelsea vs Everton game, you put that Chelsea won 2-1
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 10 months ago
Nvm that's last years stats  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football