Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty Latest Injury Report
LordLloyd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi All!

I was surfing to check on injuries for my DreamFooty team lineup for the mid-week games and I thought it would be cool to have it centralized: A thread here where anyone who comes across an article regarding an injured player within our 4 Leagues could post it here. We could keep this thread running and anyone could refer to it before changing his/her lineup

Here is a first contribution:
Pepe and Coentrao are both injured to the left calf and Real Madrid won't say how long they will be out. They may not make the Santander game.

Link: www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5je6ecc...

Hope this will help lots of DreamFooty players!
LordLloyd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
By the way, How can I just write 'AFP Article' and make it a link rather than pasting the whole 10page long URL? I looked up but couldn't find it in the forum Thx!
Ltm017 2 years ago
NO don't do this. You have to be ruthless! LOL
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It's a split decision - writing injuries here could help everyone else move above you in the table. ALso the info here would quickly beout of date... I can image a 50 page long thread with just post after post of names and expected injury lists.

Hows about I just post this here instead of there being 1000 new posts that may or may not be correct

Link: www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl...
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Bah ant you b-tard, that was my secret injury list for years!
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Shh don't tell anyone
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I use this: Link: www.betinf.com/england_injured.htm You can also check injuries and suspensions for other leagues
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
This website is pretty good but some infos about players are out of date, meaning you can see for instance Larsson appreaing on the injured/suspended list on the same day his team will be playing, so you would put him on the bench, but all of a sudden you just find out he's in the squad for the game.

Personaly I use this website at times but not as much as the football clubs' websites and forums

Kick4Life - changing lives through football