Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty Latest Injury Report
LordLloyd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hi All!

I was surfing to check on injuries for my DreamFooty team lineup for the mid-week games and I thought it would be cool to have it centralized: A thread here where anyone who comes across an article regarding an injured player within our 4 Leagues could post it here. We could keep this thread running and anyone could refer to it before changing his/her lineup

Here is a first contribution:
Pepe and Coentrao are both injured to the left calf and Real Madrid won't say how long they will be out. They may not make the Santander game.

Hope this will help lots of DreamFooty players!
LordLloyd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
By the way, How can I just write 'AFP Article' and make it a link rather than pasting the whole 10page long URL? I looked up but couldn't find it in the forum Thx!
Ltm017 4 years ago
NO don't do this. You have to be ruthless! LOL
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's a split decision - writing injuries here could help everyone else move above you in the table. ALso the info here would quickly beout of date... I can image a 50 page long thread with just post after post of names and expected injury lists.

Hows about I just post this here instead of there being 1000 new posts that may or may not be correct

Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Bah ant you b-tard, that was my secret injury list for years!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Shh don't tell anyone
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I use this: Link: You can also check injuries and suspensions for other leagues
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 4 years ago
This website is pretty good but some infos about players are out of date, meaning you can see for instance Larsson appreaing on the injured/suspended list on the same day his team will be playing, so you would put him on the bench, but all of a sudden you just find out he's in the squad for the game.

Personaly I use this website at times but not as much as the football clubs' websites and forums

Kick4Life - changing lives through football