Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Kit Competition
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This is just meant to be a fun little game and friendly competition to see who has the best dreamfooty kit every week post you kit up here, you can change it or keep it the same. People will vote on your kit, 5 stars maximum, than four than three. We won't go down to 2 or 1 so as not to insult anyone haha to keep it interesting you only have 2 five star votes how about, three 4 star and infinite threes If it's not very active we can change it to a monthly comp or something, the rules aren't concrete I am just doing this all on the fly. The prize is a boost to your inner fashion designer ego

We can award most unique/innovative, most colorful, person who always changes kits, person with the most consistent whatever people want. As well as maybe the best kit in different fan valuation zones and tiers. Maybe we'll even have a theme competition one day. Cheers

This one is pretty old school

Don't be easy on me if you think it's shite just because I made the "thread" har har har
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh ya why don't people post their kits for three days, without judging anyone's than on the fourth reward stars. That way you don't award five stars than there are two kits that you think are better but you can't reward both of them five because you already used one. But again this is all just supposed to be fun and a goofy game, so if you want to reward more than two five stars go for it, if you think a kit deserves six, do it. And it doesn't really matter that much when you reward stars or post your kits, cheers and have fun
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice! 5/5 on classic, and class, and all-round, best jersey I have seen around footytube
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
4/5 simple, nice and clasic
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Thanks everyone who participated and commented, hasn't really taken off yet haha, but hopefully more people will come. I think the kit designer section of dreamfoot is f*****g fantastic and thought we could have a little fun with it, cheers

P. S. Thanks Ayyam, it's alright don't know about the best round le tube
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like it, albeit a bit simple, but that's because we're all limited to the pre-designed designs. Love how the three stripes seem to 'lift' the Gerrard bar. 3. 5/5 (yes, I'm a very stern rater )

Oh, the red isn't really Liverpool red either: you can just edit the colours if you want to: real Ferrari-red is simply ff0000 I believe. If you want it to be a shade darker, just decrease the F's to B's or something
Great Idea! Mine is a little too Barca based....    
0/5  Barcelona --> sponsor on yellow, not ronaldo loooool
I think it's pretty classy, the Ronaldo dive logo is perfect for a Barca kit in my opinion maybe change the dumbo to white or something Ayyam so you can see it, or just take it out, cheers for posting 4/5

Franboy no need to dog on other people's kits if you don't dig it haha, give it a three or something or just don't comment at all, everyone's got different styles I guess
Ah, a Barça one It makes me a bit dizzy, the stripes are a tad too small perhaps. Then again, it's not your choice - if you want stripes, you have to go with this. The Dumbo logo might come out better in white though. 2. 5/5 (again, I am not easily pleased)
Ahh now this one I really like, bright and different very cool Ayyam
A boost to my inner fashion designer ego? Count me in! Maybe we can have the [ kit][/ kit] thing first, then a screenshot of other shirts you made which are also worth rating?

Current kit:
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You wrote [ kit] at the start (without the space) in the first sentence, so it got totally confused when you never closed the [ /kit] tag.

All I did was put a space in the [ kit] at the start

Now, as to why the other images won't load, I have no idea
Jeroen as usual, it's ok  4/5
J the jersey is fresh I dig the colors on it, and controversy all star class through and through maybe we can get some screenshots I guess, that would be cool. I change my kit so much, I don't really need to as there is a different one at least once a week haha I'll go back to some of the better old school looking ones that I like, push the simplicity cheers

Edit: oh ya nearly forgot 4. 5/5
Mauijim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liked it when I first saw it. Well done. 5/5
Real Class, I'd give it a 5/5 on modern-ness, and 4. 5/5 all together
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Yeah I liked it as soon as I saw it mate! 5/5
Wooh, thanks guys. Here's other concepts of mine, would love to see others you guys created too:

1/ 2 Fàbregas ones:

2/ Italian flair. Mama mia!

3/ A more realistic, Dortmund-inspired one. I played in a shirt very similar to this when I was still in a club:

4/ With this Ronaldo shirt, you'll feel brighter than the stars:

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
All of these are looking great. 5/5
Classy J first Fab is my favorite, the other one's look pretty good as well. How did you post all these separately? That could really spice this page up
By pressing the 'print screen' button D, haha. Thanks for the koudos
   Mes que un.... Jersey  
Nice it's a sharp kit, I wonder what team influenced it haha 4/5
Liking this one. It doesn't make me dizzy, and you've kept true to the actual Barça colours. It's nothing that wows me, but nice nonetheless 3/5
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not for hunting, and not for ice skating. This - is to wear at your most important football matches. It can also double as a disco shirt. Dish rag, no thanks - this one is for keeps.
This would be a nice shirt for Holland, but the logo doesn't match the Orange background colour if you ask me. I think the Pirates-logo would be a real fit here. Unless of course you want the Crack-logo for a reason. Oh, and the nice little intro gets you +0. 5 3/5
Like this one too. 4/5
I love the combination of light blue and grey. Really fits the logo too. 4/5 from me as well
Something simple:  
This breathes freshness! It actually is one of the best I've seen, and could very well be an actual shirt IMO. 4. 5/5
I agree, this one looks really great. Easily a 5/5 for me
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Come off it jim -5 out of 5, looks too much like man city, you should be ashamed of yourself.... Lol.  Nice effort mate
Big laugh. Your right Tony. What was I thinking?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Here's mine....    
     Pretty plain!
Plain, but nice nonetheless. I can see why the logo of 'the special 1' would make the guy who's wearing it sweat. That explains the armpit stains I guess 3. 5/5
Cloudst 2 years ago
Love the different styles people have developed, never would have thought of a lot of these and they are sharp kits, cheers. Funny how different everyone's jersey is even though there aren't that many options
Its green? .... Lol    
I love the way I was able to incorporate my name into the sponsorship.... Lol
f*****g brilliant! Tip a pint to you Tony. Cheers!
No Green and Gold Tone haha? Awesome kit like your name on it there as well, it reminds me of where the wild things are or something green monster, fenway park? .... Haha great jersey Tony
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm happy whenever someone uses a logo I made.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its red classic  
Gotta' love the logo on this one.... Lol
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's great! I've got it at last. Thanks again Tony! I'm impressed. It's also getting more interesting by the day

Kick4Life - changing lives through football