Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty - First Transfer Window
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
The first of three transfer windows will open on the 10/10/09 at 13:00 BST and will close again on the 17/10/09 at 11:00 BST.

During this time you will be able to sign up to three players. Players bought will start on 0 points for your team. These players are able to sold and replaced during the transfer window

You can sell as many players as you like as long as you maintain at least a full first team with every position filled. You will keep all points that a player has earned for you up to the closing of the window.

Players you sign during this transfer window and place in the first team will earn points for games played after12:00 on the 17/10/09.
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
"You will keep all points that a player has earned for you up to the closing of the window. "

So when we sell we lose their points?

Ex: I sell Reina who has earned me 49 points, then my team loses 49pts? (or do I just no longer earn points)
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Thanx Matt!Waiting for this
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
NO you got the 49 points ! Don't worry !
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks Matt! I'm sure many people will appreciate this, and make a better consideration on who they choose from now on
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
It's gonna' be the war ! ;)
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Thanks for explication.  Deeply this periode of transfer I need " xavi "
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Me too !
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
The fact that we can just sign thre players is so exciting !  I should have done a team with some players on my bench...
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha I shall show my transfer market genius
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Watch out you don't sign any players already under contract or UEFA will ban you for two years
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I dare not do such a thing, I just get them to quit before I get them
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Can't wait!
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Can't wait too I picked a player whose injured got to change that right away !
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes, I am extremely excited. I like the limit of three players as well, it's going to be on like Donkey Kong
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks for the info  Get ready to be crushed by my new signings guys!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is good, I need to sell insua because I think aurelio is going to be back soon. Hopefully I will have enough money left over this time so that I can buy some bench players
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
You will all fail after my signings.... Ok maybe not but still
Zach (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I made my team too much like a FIFA 10 dream team.... Giovinco is incredibly talented but doesn't get on the pitch enough, especially since Juve have Diego now as well. Bring on the changes!...
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Can't wait! It will be good to relpace the bottom rung players I patched in to make a full line-up
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yea me too Rayln
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Why do I get the feeling that Lee and Matt are gonna' up the salaries.... Lol...
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Its coming up soon! Get ready behave and stay active and you will get the most for your bucks
Zizou10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I already know who I need, I just need to up my $$$...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football