Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty End Of Season League Position
Tateytastic (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Now the end is near for the 09/10 dreamfooty league,

How did your team get on?

Are you happy with your decision's as manager?

Did you spend wisely on transfere's?

What Will You Do Different Next Season?

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I'm well pleased, after starting about 7-8wks late in the season, I have managed to break into the top 500, and I still have cambiasso and milito to play in the champions league final.
I set myself a target of top 500, which was a tall order, plus I never had rooney, messi, ronaldo in my team.
So I feel as if i've won it.... Lmao
Anyone making the top 100 is a tremendous result, well done
This could get even better, milito's just scored 2 and cambiasso will pick points up as well, could I possibly make top 400?
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I made it to 35th place. Not bad considering I started in late August with only 100 fan valuation. I did make changes every transfer window and was lucky with a couple of transfers. Next year I intend to place in the top 10 and will make sure to have at least one sub for every position
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Started 4 weeks late and was hoping to break into the top 100.... My dream finish was top 50- completely surprised myself and many of my footytube friends by placing 7th! I owe it all to Milito, Messi and Drogba!
Nice one sam, we can't all be winners
Minadeo (Juventus) 3 years ago
92nd place, starting about 4 weeks late. But I'm not done yet. Need a clean sheet from JC and a couple of clutch goals from el Principe in the champions league final. Where ever I end up finishing, DF was a blast to play and I thank those responsible for organizing it
Get ready for world cup dreamfooty minadeo, its just around the corner
Wow, its like I had a premonition of the champions league Finals result. Now, lets see how far I can move up. And since I can actually predict the future, I see Juve winning next years Scudetto and me winning the lottery, lol.
Tony, seems most of you guys know "world football" much better than I do. I expect I will get my a%* kicked in WC dreamfooty
Not from me you won't.... Lol, I would know more about the lower leagues in england and scotland than I would world football, but I will give it a go
Just watching champions league final and Milito has scored 2, I'm in 54th place for now and the same as some, I started about 4-5 weeks late, I'm well happy with transfers and subs I made. Next years motto MUST TRY harder
Hell of an effort tatey
Tatey, and.... You can play with two Newcastle players on your team next year. Hopefully, there will be a Juve player or two worth having on mine
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm pretty pleased of course, but I do think next year will be a lot harder with so many users being there from day 1 instead of joining late
You can't knock what you have achieved jeroen, one hell of a result, well done
Just logged in and I have finished in 30th, even better than I first thought. Pleased with that.
Like jeroen said, there will be more competition during world cup dreamfooty and next season.
By the way well done Jeroen. Do you get a trophy? I think you should mate!
I take it you have not seen the reults and prizes tatey, heres the link.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Just been flicking through posts and came across it. Matt bit my post, but I'll excuse him as it prob his duty to post the end of season positions. So do the top 30 get something. Maybe a t-shirt. Top 1% not bad. Can't wait for WC league
It should be with us very shortly mate, its gonna' be a blast, and maybe just not as easy as people think, there may be a bit of thinking to do with a lot of unknown teams and players to pick from

Kick4Life - changing lives through football