Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty - Cup Assist Data
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
As some of you are aware some of the competitions that are included in the DreamFooty game have had assist data missing. This is due to the fact our data provider simply does not collate this data.

Over the last month I have been trying to locate a reliable data source so we can fill these blanks in. I have been unable to find anything that goes close to providing all the information that we would require.

So the decision has been made to proceed with this seasons DreamFooty game without assist points for these cup matches.

As each leagues cup matches are effected there is no benefit for one leagues players over another so pricing will remain the same.

The FAQ will be updated so you can check which matches will be eligible for I will also list them here.

Competitions ineligible for assist points:
DFB Pokal
Coppa Italia
Copa del Rey
FA Cup
League Cup
Europa League
Champions League pre group phase

Sorry about any confusion or disappointment caused
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
It's a shame, thanks for trying anyway. I hope that would be ok next year.  
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
That's unfortunate. Thanks for trying matt. I think you're doing the right thing, not letting this drag on too much longer and forging ahead with the DF league
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well its the same for everyone, no damage done, just less points.... Thx for trying matt
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yup. Equally unfair = fair. And as tony said, thanks Matt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football