Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Franboy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Marko Marin did not get his 5 points for the assist against Sampdoria. For 3-2 pizarro. Here is the link of UEFA, thank you.

Link: en.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/matches/season=201...
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
READ THIS fully before asking A QUESTION

This link answers 95% of all questions.

Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/index.php?type=info...

We're getting swamped with loads of new questions every day saying "Why did Nani get 8 points he should have 9" or some other player. We answer as soon as possible and explain why. Then in the time it took to answer it, there are five new ones "Why did Scholes get 11 he should have 12" and so on.

The best way to look into this is be proactive. If you have a feeling that some player should have a certain amount of points, go to your Dreamfooty team. Click on the points total beside your player. Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/

That gives an exact and detailed breakdown of what points the player got and when. That is the official data feed from our data provider. If you think that some player maybe got an assist, don't make a new post saying that he definitely did and that you demand your points. Search in google and check if your guess is a fact.

Cheers guys, we will catch up on all the questions soon, but to help us out please try and use the tools we have given before asking
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Greeting,
I have T. Muller on my dreamfooty team, he scored a goal in Bayern vs Werder few days ago but still no points for him until today, same goes to Pedro, he performed well in Sevilla vs Barcelona but no points for him either.

Cheers...
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Super cup don't count dude, just like community shield didn't count. Dunno about muller though
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh thanks for the info man, I didn't know about that. Btw, Muller scored in Bayern vs Vfl game, not Werder, sorry for the error
Joelmathews (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I would like to see footytube award points for defenders who play a key role when their team attacks. Like in the case of G. Bale from Tottenham, he had at least 3 assists last game against the Swiss team, Young Boys (25-10-10). He takes corners, free kicks from close to the D and is part of most attacks. Don't you think awarding assist points for such players does justice to the fairness of the fantasy league?
There's a big discussion in this topic about why Gareth Bale won't be getting assist points.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

Perhaps we can review this rule for 2011/12 but for this year at least, the rules and teams are obviously locked up or we'd have to change rules every time somebody had an opinion
Brazilix (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hi,

I'm missing some points (1 assist worth) for Müller from Windeck - Bayern game.

Thought I'll let you guys know if you haven't spotted it already. My apologizes if this 'notic' was misplaced.

All the best
JustGary (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The Top 20 Players lists includes coaches / managers.    
Please consider it a 'top 20 point scorers' list
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
Plus we wouldn't want the managers to think that we're calling them old. Look at Ancelotti's eyebrow. Sprightly as ever
AlphaPlus (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sir Alex Ferguson should have 26 points instead of 16. Giggs came on as a sub and scored. Which is worth 10 points.
Clean sheet 3pts.
Winning game 10pts.
Score more than 2 goals in a game 3:0 3pts.
Make a substitution who then scores a goal +10pts per goal

=26pts ^^ Thank you in advance~
Dradox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Same with Kiessling, he scored twice in his game but I only got points for the full match played and winning team
Rooney5 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah same thing for me about Kiessling, how was juste about to report it...
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Not sure if it's a bug, but the World Cup DF page for the top 100 is the one that the menu bar still links to, not the new season's DF. If that page exists, I couldn't find it
Good spot. I have informed Matt
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I have now 3 players of one team in my dreamfooty team! is this possible? Maxi Rodriguez, Johnson and Torres
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
In our game Maxi is still registered with Athletico Madrid therefore you actually only have two! And only one of those is fit at the moment!
SeeJay (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I just got on this morning and to my surprise my whole team is gone but my points are still posted on my profile. Am I missing something going on with the site or something?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey mate, it's not the first time I've heard about that. Not the second either. Can you buy your entire team again? If you can, you could see it as an opportunity to ditch the players you weren't happy with
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
No such an option, Jeroen  The list doesn't even come up
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The problem is being dealt with presently; there are more than two users having this problem with their Dreamfooty team
There was a problem with the saving of teams which resulted in the following situation:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well, my team just decided to quit football. They have mysteriously vanished. Don't know if there was a remove my team button or something. I never pressed it. If its possible to restore my team please do. If theres no backup or anything that's alright, I was just off first place with 3300 points
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Apparently that sometimes happens when you're doing too well on DF I can't help you, but I'm sure Matt will. Is it possible to re-create your team at all?
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
+1 same here  They ran away...
AlphaPlus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
J. Heitinga, he is listed as Atlético Madrid player but on the EPL defenders list
Well spotted, he has now been slotted into the appropriate league
SnowMoon34 (Sporting CP Lisbon) 4 years ago
I am trying to build a new dream footy team and I can not even select more than 5 players what is happening. I am a new user trying to figure this one out?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Sorry Snow, this is being looked into, fix will be there soon    Edit:Fixed
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey,
On my Profile Page it says that I'm coming 44th in Fan Valuation, but when I look at the top 100 it says I'm 8th could someone please change the one on my profile page to 8th I'm pretty sure I'm 8th because I have 70 million
Brazilix (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hello,

I'm sure that's a problem that can be solved with a little patience I have noticed that changes on the leaderboards take some time to reach to the profile page.

All the best
Its been quite a while probably a month or longer.... I was actually wanting a reply from one of the staff.... But thanks anyway.... And I'm not trying to be rude or anything but all you reply in answers is pretty much 'be patient'
That's only so because most cases the patience is the key
If you had added the time from witch you had the problem then of course the probability is that being patient couple of days wouldn't do the trick and I wouldn't suggested it.
Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The admins are aware there could be a problem with some fan valuation rankings on your personal profile page, but I would just assume you are in the higher of the two values you have found (8th, not 44th). All should be good soon, and apologies for the confusion. We've gotten a few reports of this happening so Lee, Matt and the rest of the admins will hopefully look into it soon
Alright thanks guys!
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I have mata and he score and made an assist yesterday and I did not get his points
Hello,

Most likely he will get his points in a couple of days so you have to be little bit more patient. If the points have not reached to you in a lets say 4-5 days then you should report mods (like you did, but waiting some days to let footytube do it's magic).

All the best
Hi Blood,

The time we run the points through for Dreamfooty has been altered from around midnight to 4-5am (GMT). This change has been made to avoid busy times.

So you will see the points are on you team now
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
I don't think I have been getting credited points for Denilson from Man UTD.... He has been scoring some goals and all I have got was 13 points for the whole season.... Could somebody please look into that? Thanks
Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked no Denilson was playing for Man United
Hi Thenylo according to our records you added Denilson to your first team from substitute after the first transfer window since then he has won 16 pts all of which I can see have been applied to your squad
At Brazilix: I meant to say Arsenal.... Same difference, they both Suck!

I have had Denilson since I signed up for dreamfooty.... What your records are showing is that when the first transfer window opened, I sold him along with 5 other players not realizing that the transfer limit was of only 3 players.... So before I confirmed my transfers.... I reseted the team(wich brought every player back including Denilson). And did the 3 transfers that I was allowed to do....

Did that reset the score for Denilson? If so, why didn't it happen to any other player that I sold along with him on the first transfer window?

How many total points has Denilson had since the beginning of the season? If you have such info. Please share. Thanks for the help.
No that did not reset the score for Denilson, but if he was on your bench and not included in your first 11 then he didn't got any points for your team.

All the changes you make should be recorded after you save your team. So the transfers and team resetting what you did before save shouldn't be recorded. But like Matt pointed out you substituted him in from your bench.

So keep in mind only players who are on your first 11 on a match day get points for your team. Subsitute players can be swapped into your squad at any time. Changes you make will take effect on Saturdays at 10am BST.

He was on the bench for a matter of 5 minutes, while I was picking my transfers. Thank for the reply
Hi guys I have Negredo in my team and he is playing for sevilla but he is shown a player of real madrid and that is stopping me from getting another real madrid player
Hey blood, the players teams were set at the beginning of the year and will not be changed during the game cycle
Ok Matt I didn't know. Thanks man

Kick4Life - changing lives through football