Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
SeeJay (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I just got on this morning and to my surprise my whole team is gone but my points are still posted on my profile. Am I missing something going on with the site or something?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey mate, it's not the first time I've heard about that. Not the second either. Can you buy your entire team again? If you can, you could see it as an opportunity to ditch the players you weren't happy with
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
No such an option, Jeroen  The list doesn't even come up
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The problem is being dealt with presently; there are more than two users having this problem with their Dreamfooty team
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
There was a problem with the saving of teams which resulted in the following situation:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well, my team just decided to quit football. They have mysteriously vanished. Don't know if there was a remove my team button or something. I never pressed it. If its possible to restore my team please do. If theres no backup or anything that's alright, I was just off first place with 3300 points
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Apparently that sometimes happens when you're doing too well on DF I can't help you, but I'm sure Matt will. Is it possible to re-create your team at all?
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
+1 same here  They ran away...
AlphaPlus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
J. Heitinga, he is listed as Atlético Madrid player but on the EPL defenders list
Well spotted, he has now been slotted into the appropriate league
SnowMoon34 (Sporting CP Lisbon) 4 years ago
I am trying to build a new dream footy team and I can not even select more than 5 players what is happening. I am a new user trying to figure this one out?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Sorry Snow, this is being looked into, fix will be there soon    Edit:Fixed
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey,
On my Profile Page it says that I'm coming 44th in Fan Valuation, but when I look at the top 100 it says I'm 8th could someone please change the one on my profile page to 8th I'm pretty sure I'm 8th because I have 70 million
Brazilix (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hello,

I'm sure that's a problem that can be solved with a little patience I have noticed that changes on the leaderboards take some time to reach to the profile page.

All the best
Its been quite a while probably a month or longer.... I was actually wanting a reply from one of the staff.... But thanks anyway.... And I'm not trying to be rude or anything but all you reply in answers is pretty much 'be patient'
That's only so because most cases the patience is the key
If you had added the time from witch you had the problem then of course the probability is that being patient couple of days wouldn't do the trick and I wouldn't suggested it.
Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The admins are aware there could be a problem with some fan valuation rankings on your personal profile page, but I would just assume you are in the higher of the two values you have found (8th, not 44th). All should be good soon, and apologies for the confusion. We've gotten a few reports of this happening so Lee, Matt and the rest of the admins will hopefully look into it soon
Alright thanks guys!
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I have mata and he score and made an assist yesterday and I did not get his points
Hello,

Most likely he will get his points in a couple of days so you have to be little bit more patient. If the points have not reached to you in a lets say 4-5 days then you should report mods (like you did, but waiting some days to let footytube do it's magic).

All the best
Hi Blood,

The time we run the points through for Dreamfooty has been altered from around midnight to 4-5am (GMT). This change has been made to avoid busy times.

So you will see the points are on you team now
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
I don't think I have been getting credited points for Denilson from Man UTD.... He has been scoring some goals and all I have got was 13 points for the whole season.... Could somebody please look into that? Thanks
Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked no Denilson was playing for Man United
Hi Thenylo according to our records you added Denilson to your first team from substitute after the first transfer window since then he has won 16 pts all of which I can see have been applied to your squad
At Brazilix: I meant to say Arsenal.... Same difference, they both Suck!

I have had Denilson since I signed up for dreamfooty.... What your records are showing is that when the first transfer window opened, I sold him along with 5 other players not realizing that the transfer limit was of only 3 players.... So before I confirmed my transfers.... I reseted the team(wich brought every player back including Denilson). And did the 3 transfers that I was allowed to do....

Did that reset the score for Denilson? If so, why didn't it happen to any other player that I sold along with him on the first transfer window?

How many total points has Denilson had since the beginning of the season? If you have such info. Please share. Thanks for the help.
No that did not reset the score for Denilson, but if he was on your bench and not included in your first 11 then he didn't got any points for your team.

All the changes you make should be recorded after you save your team. So the transfers and team resetting what you did before save shouldn't be recorded. But like Matt pointed out you substituted him in from your bench.

So keep in mind only players who are on your first 11 on a match day get points for your team. Subsitute players can be swapped into your squad at any time. Changes you make will take effect on Saturdays at 10am BST.

He was on the bench for a matter of 5 minutes, while I was picking my transfers. Thank for the reply
Hi guys I have Negredo in my team and he is playing for sevilla but he is shown a player of real madrid and that is stopping me from getting another real madrid player
Hey blood, the players teams were set at the beginning of the year and will not be changed during the game cycle
Ok Matt I didn't know. Thanks man
I have a questions regarding how many points I have.... It's telling me I have different amount of points:

[IMG]
[/IMG]
[IMG]
[/IMG]

[IMG]
[/IMG]
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Hi

In my experience I have noticed that on DreamFooty's team page your points are 'fresher' and 'newer' than on your profiles page. It's kind of logical to think that first the points will be awarded for your team (and then they appear on your team page) and later when the ranking tables are updated they are shown on your profiles page.

So both places are right in some way Team page has the latest points awarded to your team and Profile page shows you the last points you had when ranks were updated.

All the best
Thanks
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Not always point to the games of the Copa del Rey (messi, xavi, fabiano, Iniesta, ....)  Barcelona won 5 -0 ago 10 days already?
Hi

Kind of hard to make sense what you are complaining about, but I'll bite and say it's something about Copa del Rey and missing points.

It's well known bug to mods and it's been taken care of. So don't worry, every point you are owed will eventually find its way to you

Hey Lee
I was wondering if you could give Sydney FC a logo? If you don't know what to put up here it is:

Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
I have added this soccergal, but do please keep this place for dreamfooty bugs so that the staff can get to things faster. General site bugs should be posted to:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/bug-reports/
There is a known issue for players not getting points for Copa Del Ray matches. This is being looked into and you will get your points added for ALL rounds that are not currently on a players total
Rachid (Barcelona) 4 years ago
No point for Fabiano copa del rey (match 27 october) 2 goals one assits.  Thanks for resolve my problems.
Shanks91 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey man my team gives me points correctly every time but this week juan vargas (fiorentina) got 2 assists against Debrecen in the Champions League but I only got points for him starting the game. He is my starred player so I do lose about 20 points. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but just wanted to report this
Hi.

As Vargas is listed as defender in footytube and defenders don't get points for assists therefore no points are awarded even if he plays in midfield for example
Thank you for your bug reports due to them we have identified an outage on the night of the 25/10 which affected some of your point totals. Also points for the midweek Copa Del Ray games have not been added to the system.

Rest assured you will get these points and I am working to get these points added asap. Thank you for your reports and patience

Kick4Life - changing lives through football