Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Vivsarkar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I can't transfer though the transfer window has already opened at least 3 hours ago.... What should I do?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Should be open now
Franboy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thursday morning, I had 992 points. Thursday night, Adam Johnson played (man city, he won 6 points). Today I have a total of 986 instead of 998. I think 6 points (Johnson) have been removed instead of being added?
Thank you very much
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
No, Arsenal players just lost points. They were given doubles (or even more) for the Birmingham game due to a crash on Saturday, as explained by Matt here:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
You most likely lost 12 pts from a Gunner in your team
Yes, You're right, Diaby would have its points in triplicate. (-12 for diaby)
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
Just to let you know, the DF FAQ link takes you to the DF team console instead to the FAQ page
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Actually it takes you to the FAQ page in the team console. Unless you are not referring to the link in the red box above?
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I was just wondering why none of my players have been updated in a while. I searched the forums for any bugs or other people having similar problems, but nobody seems to be as impacted as me. It isn't just a few players, my entire team has not been updated at all this week. Any ideas?
Theshid (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I got the same problem none of my players have received their points yet
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Big problem I think, just not many have noticed because of the weekend, but looking at the leaderboard, seems like most people didn't get any player points updated. I know I was on 1029 before this weekend, and still there
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
As per always, points can take several days to come through. The weekends games finished less than 24 hours ago
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Points have now been updated
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Hey, it might just be delayed but Matts Hummels (Dortmund) did not recieve his points yet for the win against FC Köln (Cologne) yesterday night.

Thanks
I think many have this problem, for some reason Pique is only getting normal points, he's my star player and should have 32 points but has 16.

Thanks
30 not 32 and the oversight on star player Pique receiving half his allocated points has been resolved
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Thanks matt!  Now only the assists from early rounds are missing. I am sure that will be fixed soon too.
Yes, it's missing that assists (europa league). I am sure this will quickly adjust. Thank you  
Badartist (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Why is maicon stillon 0 points. Didn't he play a full game? Thanks
Dude look at the gamestats before you post at least? Maicon earned zero points last week
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Pique is my defensive star player! He got his 14 points instead of 28 points! Thanks
The Pique Puyol points reversal has now been done. To reflect the fact Pique played and not Puyol
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 3 years ago
But I think you still have litle problem, beacuse Pique is my star player and he has 14 poinst instead 24. Anyway thanks a lot
I have the same problem, pique is my star player and he has 14 points instead 28? I even think that some players who had puyol, we kept the same score? (in the overall standings, people who puyol in their team have kept the same score?)
Second problem : I still have not received the points for marko marin (assist Against Sampdoria + 5 points). Marko Marin should have a total of 38. Yet he has only 33 points.
Thank you
Same problem with having pique as a star player.
Also like franboy said I haven't received points for assists from the early rounds of champions league and DFB Pokal. The players in question are M. Marin, J. Navas, T. Muller.
Thanks!
Joelmathews (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lucio is still missing points
Yea I have the same problem with pique should have 28, and müller is still missing his assists pts from the DFB pokal game.    Thanks!
Lucio did not get points for the game against bologna. Clean sheet (8)+ played full game (3) +draw (1) = 12
Thanks
Joelmathews: you had Lucio subbed out at the time of the Bologna match. Remember changes you do to your team are not immediate. Changes take place twice a week (on Saturday and Tuesday morning GMT)
Hello
Do you know when the database will be updated? I know you do a lot of work but a lot of players are not "updated"
I read on this forum (marko marin, puyol - pique, lucio, ....)
Do you think everything is set for the resumption of the championships on 11 September?
Thank you very much and good day
Lol I was thinking about the same thing. Just in case I have kept a record of the points I am missing.
An update will be performed before the resumption of the domestic leagues this weekend  
Thanks a lot
Holland (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lucio did not get points for the game against bologna. Clean sheet (8)+ win (3) +draw (1) = 12
Inter Milan vs Bologna 30 Aug
Win and draw? Dude is talented
I think he meant "play full game" lol
Theghost10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Same issue with Pique.... This must be updated. Pique played not Puyol. I hope this doesn't happen every week so that I must check on my players. Does this happen often?
Do not worry, Matt is going to solve the problem.
There are many players that they lack the points (as marko marin). Soon as the databases will be correct, all points will be updated
I think I know what caused the mistake though. Puyol was registered to start (but he was withdrawn last minute because of a warm-up injury) so many football sites/databases actually had him in the starting line-up. During the match, I was reading the live feed on sites like Soccernet and they had Puyol in the starting lineup as well until the editor(s) changed it
Its 12 points for pique. (clean sheet + win + full game + yellow card = 8+3+3-2=12
This is an unusual issue and not one that will crop up often and we will always catch it in time
Pique (my captain) 0 points (played full game 3 / clean sheet 8 / 3 win)
Error in the match in Barcelona. Defence was Abidal - pique. I gerard pique in my team and he has 0 points?
Points have been placed on puyol(14 points)? Puyol has not played ?

Link: www.eurosport.fr/football/liga/2010-2011/racing-sa...

Marko Marin has still not received his assist against Sampdoria. (At least (marin + pique I'm missing 33 points) I really hope to recover points more quickly.

Thanks a lot
Yeah I have the same issue. I don't have puyol but I don't think he played (Link: transfermarkt.co.uk/en/carles-puyol/leistungsdaten... )

But I do have pique and I know he did play: Link: transfermarkt.co.uk/en/gerard-pique/leistungsdaten...

Link: msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/laliga/matchStats?game...

It is full game + clean sheet + win + yellow card = 13 points
Yes it seems our data provider has made an error I will chase this through and update accordingly
Thank you matt
Is the problem a quick fix or will some more days/weeks? I wonder what was wrong with puyol? I actual had him but switched him out for pique since pique is younger, taller (for header goals) and can finish with his feet. Barcelona's defence needs puyol though so I hope his recovery is swift
Jofa39 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
My Pique still does not have his points for last week game...
Just a small heads up. On the DF Leaderboards, when you click on "My Position", it still says "World Cup DreamFooty" both in the browser title text and the heading
Thanks for the heads up the page title has now been corrected
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hey guys, I just logged on to manage my dreamfooty team, but my World Cup team showed up. I really need to do some change to my team because two of my players are going to play tomorrow. Hopefully this message would catch admin's attention. Cheers
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's settled. Thanks
Foos56 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hey-o. So I logged on this morning to look at my team and my World Cup team came up. Probably it's just site maintenance, but I wanted to point it out anyhow. Thanks, and keep up the fantastic work!
Foos56 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
And it's already fixed. My bad

Kick4Life - changing lives through football