Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Jimjo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wayne rooney top attackers 160 V jimmy, lenzico, 152, am I supposed to check my team this regularly. Matt, please explain
Jimjo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Manager, Klopp 110 points in top managers V Jimmy, Lenzico 90 points? I've had him from the start
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I received 50 points instead of 86
Messi 16*2 star player= 32
Falcao 36
Pique 6*2 star pl = 12
Ranocchia 6
Total 86

On the list of teams its still showing the points from yesterday 1856 but when I am on manage section I have 1906 points I don't know maybe it has not been updated yet but even if updates do I get 50 points?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
See Matt's post below
TheBarcaShow did you actually read my post? I think I missing my players point I still have 1913 points after I got 7 points for Ben Arfa...
Your post described the problem which Matt highlighted below. I thought that maybe it was related. Do your points add up correctly though? There are some bugs with how the points display so be warned about that. The most time consuming.... And best way to get a proper total of your points would be to click on the blue points link and add up all of those
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
The difference should simply be down to the way the two lists updates after the points totals have run, which is why I asked for a 24hr period to allow all lists and point displays to update.

If you are still think you have points missing let me know
Thanks for clarification Matt. I didn't check point by point but I think it has been updated.  @TheBarcaShow thanks for trying to help me.
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
A couple of matches were missing from the weekend run (including Barce and Inter) this has now been corrected points will update over the next 24 hours.

Please let me know if after that you do not have the points you think you should have
Thanks for the heads up Matt
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Iniesta made two assits against Real Bettis and only got points for one. Why?
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How come the points for the Barcelona and Inter game from this weekend are not included? Rannochia and Pique both participated in the games this weekend, but I didn't get any points for them
Ordaye (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I am also missing Messi's and Huszti,
Jaeseungeee (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I am missing my points for Messi, Rannochia and for the second time, Shaaraway.... What is going on?
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
Sorry for posting this on two threads, but here goes:

It seems that some pro+ members who used the emergency transfer window before this transfer window opened (myself, Realfan220, a few others) can't buy any new players except by selling some players they bought in the emergency transfer window. Given that prices for players could rise in the next days it's probably a good idea to fix this bug before the prices change
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Problems with buying players in this transfer window have been resolved.

The transfer window has now been extended until Monday the 22nd. Transfers made before Saturdays save point will be effective for Saturdays games
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Thus, the Matt has spoken, and it is done
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Why can't I make more than one transfer, when it says I can't make an unlimited number of transfers?
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's not unlimited transfers, it's 3 transfers. Matt hasn't changed the text yet, it seems. But yeah the transfers don't seem to be working yet
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can sell a player but as soon as I try to buy one it says I can't make any more transfers in this window?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Actually the truth is this:

If the transfer window is open, whether because you are PRO+ and used a PRO+ window or because the public transfer window is open (in January), you can sell as many players as you want, as long as you have 11 fielded players and a coach.
However, you can NOT buy as many as you want. In a PRO+ window it is limited to 2 buys, in public transfer windows you can buy 3
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@jeroen, the 1st of the normal transfer is open as listed in the FAQ 13/10/2012...
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I have the same problem, I can't buy any players at all after selling
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm having the same issue, I can purchase only 1 player and sell as many as I want.
Last season it was 3 transfers, can any footytube staff tell me what is the transfer limit this season 1, 2 or 3?
I just hope that until this bug gets fixed, I won't be disadvantaged due to possible player prices going up, as one day ago I could have easily bought the players that I wanted to buy, but could not do it....
@Jeroen
Why is it only 2 transfers for pro's and 3 for public, have we not payed to ge thet better benefits?
That for me does not seem to be fair.
@seanf24 PRO+ players get 2 emergency transfers (where you can buy 2 players each window) on top of the normal public transfers (where you can buy 3 players each window). Non pro+ players only get the public windows.

Either way right now, no one can buy anything. The transfer window is bugged
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
To be honest.... I just bought 4 players
I know a friend who made 7 transfers and is not a pro member, yet I can't even make 2.... >_<
I better be able to make as many too, otherwise it's quite unfair.
@Hithere
I'm well aware of the emergency transfer window, but I don't think Jeroen was on about the emergency transfer window, unless I missunderstood what he said....

Actually, those PRO+ players who can't buy anything is a result of us having used "emergency windows" You may try and test it. If you sell the two players you got from emergency window you can get another 2 max.

If you haven't used any, you can change your whole team. Yes. Unlimited. This is clearly a bug and Matt is the only one who can fix it. It's definitely not supposed to have unlimited changes after DF season started. (FAQ explicitly states just 3, and logically thinking, which real life league allows overhauls of a whole team after a season starts? Lol)

This makes emergency transfers look stupid (2 transfers compared to unlimited) and is definitely need to be reversed. I'm refraining from using this knowledge to my advantage, havent' changed my team yet.

The game and DF teams must definitely reverse back to before TW started, otherwise it really isn't fair to all players and risk spoiling the game so early into the season
Ah I see.... That could be the issue.
Well anyways I'm entitled to use my emergency transfer anytime, and I'm also entitle to have 7 transfer just as my friend had in this transfer window, so hopefully Matt get's to sort this out as soons as possible, cos then he might put the prices up and that would be another disadvantage to me.
Yea, we need to wait for Matt to sort it out. Btw, grats for being top in October ;D
Yup, hope so too,  Thank you, and congrats to you too, cos you're doing really well too.
I summon Matt! Is he here yet? Accio MATT! No?
Problems with buying players in this transfer window have been resolved.

The transfer window has now been extended until Monday the 22nd. Transfers made before Saturdays save point will be effective for Saturdays games
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sorry to bother you gents, but Kompany didn't receive his points from City's 3-0 win over Sunderland. I thought it was cause the points weren't added up yet, but the points from the other games were up for my other players like Michu, Uchida, Vorm etc. Just wondering what's goin on.

Cheers
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Kompany didn't play, that is your problem
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well.... Did not notice that. Bummer. Curse you Mancini! Cheers mate
Jimjo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
OK, very funny Matt, but I smell something fishy, T. Hazzard is not even on Chelsea's roster of 22. So why was he for sale?  
You found out! It was just a huge conspiracy against you so that you wouldn't win in DF.

Drats, we would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kid
Jimjo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Am I the only idiot that bought T. Hazard instead of E. Hazard, from Chelsea, very tricky footytube lol
Nope. See the comment from Yerituuski below.
Mumbai (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hi Matt - my total score is updated since yestday but individual points are not changed
Did you change your line up before the scores were updated?
I guess - yea -  I changed my golie. How can I sort this out?
Any mod interested in looking into this?
Minadeo (Juventus) 2 years ago
Basta from Udinese scored a goal this weekend. Still listed as having only scored 4 points. What gives?
Have you clicked on the blue number and confirmed he wasn't given any points for the goal?

For example look at my below post and notice how Falcao has 0 when he actually has 11
Basta has scored 6 points for you. Which is his total after the 2 scoring games (including scoring the goal).  Where are you seeing 4pts?
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why my rafael only received 24 pts, where he should have 28pts?
Want to break down what points you have already for him?
Since he my star defender, 4+10 x 2 should = 28pts not 24pts
You're still just making up numbers. There's no way to score 10 pts in DF and there's no way to score 4 pts. By my count he should have 22 (3+3+5)x2. Not entirely sure how he got 12 pts without the shutout bonus
This is 2 games combine, not 1.

The Southampton game

Full match = 3
Winning team = 3
Conceded 2 goals = -2
Total 4pts (x2 star defender)=8pts

Liverpool game

Part of the match = 2
Winning team = 3
Score 1 goal = 5
Total 10pts (x2 star defender) =20pts

Plus 2 games together 14(x2) = 28pts
Yerituuski (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Eden Hazard, a player of my Dreamfooty team, has still 0 points. What's the problem?
Normally +14 points    
Was he in your 11 before Saturday?
He was in my squad since August. I had bought him for 4m, but I still have no points. I've first thought this problem occurred because his value has been risen the past few weeks.... Hazard is also a star player in my squad, so those points are welcome
Wait. 4m. Haha, I see your problem! That's not THE Eden Hazard. It's "T. Hazard". No idea who he is, but it's not him! E. Hazard was 10m then rose to like 14 or 15 I think.

Edit: Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorgan_Hazard
Thorgan Hazard, younger brother of Hazard who's on loan
Oh f*ck, I'm doomed
I swear Matt put him in DF to make some people fall into his evil trap
Its Thorgan Hazard, Eden's brother. Luckily there is a transfer window in 2 or 3 weeks but you won't be able to find an adequate replacement for that price
If he comes good and end up in the first 11, I hope Chelsea signs Hulk so that there'll be Hulk and Thor in the same team.
I believe I have found a bug where the points aren't properly shown.

First I'll try and describe the bug.

Here is a screenshot of things:

I forgot to include my point total in the first picture which is correct at 211.
The second picture describes what the bug is. Falcao got 11 points yesterday but is still represented by a 0.

I believe this is happened because I changed my line up before the Sunday match points were given
Well done describing your issue. Usually it's just some idiot screaming at his monitor and barely typing anything worthwhile at all. Hope you get it resolved quickly
Excellent bug report.

I think what you are seeing here is our caching of pages to speed things up. Can you confirm if the blue number now matches the pop up windows data?
Sorry Matt still no change yet. I'll report back tomorrow and see if Falcao's refreshes after a point update.

Edit.... Well Falcao didn't play. Next matchday I guess.

The points I am missing are Viviano - 14, Falcao - 11, and 14 Jovetic, Bonucci - 4 (But he is my star) and Carerra - 25

Kick4Life - changing lives through football