Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Rockerr (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Prices of M. Allegri (95. 0m), A. Conte(95. 0m) and V. Montella are insanely high. Looks like a decimal error
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yea, noticed this as well
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Thanks, Sorted now
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Cazorla didn't recive points for the clean sheet against QPR
Gmann7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hey, would you please check Casillas, he kept a clean sheet against Athletic Bilbao but I didn't get any points.
Also, I have Puyol and Pique, and they did not get points for the clean sheet against Real Zaragoza.

Nevermind, found my mistakes
Also, Chiellini didn't get points for Juventus's clean sheet against Lazio Roma
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Chiellini didn't play in that game, mate
Oops, my bad
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi guys    Please check Iniesta, the 5 points for his assist during the Clasico yesterday were not given, thx
Cup games do not reward assist points
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^ lmao
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hi guys can you check on Hazard's point he is missing assist points from the last game. Thanks
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Assist points are not awarded for FA Cup matches
Ok thanx
Jimjo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ok, thanks for the answer's. Funny I thought with those xtra points I could make a run to win this thing, or at least break in to the top 1000
I should have 384 for van persie too, ahhhhhhh, lol please correct points I have all these players from the start, van persie still has his arsenal top, for gods sake, lol
Points on the leadership board counts from the beginning of the season but you, I and all other DF participants started to gain points from 1st September so that's why it is different from the Leadership table
Thanks for answering this for me ILuvEPL I should add this answer to the FAQ to avoid the confusion
NP. Its the least I can do
Wayne rooney top attackers 160 V jimmy, lenzico, 152, am I supposed to check my team this regularly. Matt, please explain
Manager, Klopp 110 points in top managers V Jimmy, Lenzico 90 points? I've had him from the start
I received 50 points instead of 86
Messi 16*2 star player= 32
Falcao 36
Pique 6*2 star pl = 12
Ranocchia 6
Total 86

On the list of teams its still showing the points from yesterday 1856 but when I am on manage section I have 1906 points I don't know maybe it has not been updated yet but even if updates do I get 50 points?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
See Matt's post below
TheBarcaShow did you actually read my post? I think I missing my players point I still have 1913 points after I got 7 points for Ben Arfa...
Your post described the problem which Matt highlighted below. I thought that maybe it was related. Do your points add up correctly though? There are some bugs with how the points display so be warned about that. The most time consuming.... And best way to get a proper total of your points would be to click on the blue points link and add up all of those
The difference should simply be down to the way the two lists updates after the points totals have run, which is why I asked for a 24hr period to allow all lists and point displays to update.

If you are still think you have points missing let me know
Thanks for clarification Matt. I didn't check point by point but I think it has been updated.  @TheBarcaShow thanks for trying to help me.
A couple of matches were missing from the weekend run (including Barce and Inter) this has now been corrected points will update over the next 24 hours.

Please let me know if after that you do not have the points you think you should have
Thanks for the heads up Matt
Iniesta made two assits against Real Bettis and only got points for one. Why?
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How come the points for the Barcelona and Inter game from this weekend are not included? Rannochia and Pique both participated in the games this weekend, but I didn't get any points for them
Ordaye (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I am also missing Messi's and Huszti,
Jaeseungeee (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I am missing my points for Messi, Rannochia and for the second time, Shaaraway.... What is going on?
Tanmay 1 year ago
Sorry for posting this on two threads, but here goes:

It seems that some pro+ members who used the emergency transfer window before this transfer window opened (myself, Realfan220, a few others) can't buy any new players except by selling some players they bought in the emergency transfer window. Given that prices for players could rise in the next days it's probably a good idea to fix this bug before the prices change
Problems with buying players in this transfer window have been resolved.

The transfer window has now been extended until Monday the 22nd. Transfers made before Saturdays save point will be effective for Saturdays games
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
Thus, the Matt has spoken, and it is done
Why can't I make more than one transfer, when it says I can't make an unlimited number of transfers?
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's not unlimited transfers, it's 3 transfers. Matt hasn't changed the text yet, it seems. But yeah the transfers don't seem to be working yet
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I can sell a player but as soon as I try to buy one it says I can't make any more transfers in this window?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Actually the truth is this:

If the transfer window is open, whether because you are PRO+ and used a PRO+ window or because the public transfer window is open (in January), you can sell as many players as you want, as long as you have 11 fielded players and a coach.
However, you can NOT buy as many as you want. In a PRO+ window it is limited to 2 buys, in public transfer windows you can buy 3
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@jeroen, the 1st of the normal transfer is open as listed in the FAQ 13/10/2012...
I have the same problem, I can't buy any players at all after selling
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I'm having the same issue, I can purchase only 1 player and sell as many as I want.
Last season it was 3 transfers, can any footytube staff tell me what is the transfer limit this season 1, 2 or 3?
I just hope that until this bug gets fixed, I won't be disadvantaged due to possible player prices going up, as one day ago I could have easily bought the players that I wanted to buy, but could not do it....
@Jeroen
Why is it only 2 transfers for pro's and 3 for public, have we not payed to ge thet better benefits?
That for me does not seem to be fair.
@seanf24 PRO+ players get 2 emergency transfers (where you can buy 2 players each window) on top of the normal public transfers (where you can buy 3 players each window). Non pro+ players only get the public windows.

Either way right now, no one can buy anything. The transfer window is bugged
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
To be honest.... I just bought 4 players
I know a friend who made 7 transfers and is not a pro member, yet I can't even make 2.... >_<
I better be able to make as many too, otherwise it's quite unfair.
@Hithere
I'm well aware of the emergency transfer window, but I don't think Jeroen was on about the emergency transfer window, unless I missunderstood what he said....

Actually, those PRO+ players who can't buy anything is a result of us having used "emergency windows" You may try and test it. If you sell the two players you got from emergency window you can get another 2 max.

If you haven't used any, you can change your whole team. Yes. Unlimited. This is clearly a bug and Matt is the only one who can fix it. It's definitely not supposed to have unlimited changes after DF season started. (FAQ explicitly states just 3, and logically thinking, which real life league allows overhauls of a whole team after a season starts? Lol)

This makes emergency transfers look stupid (2 transfers compared to unlimited) and is definitely need to be reversed. I'm refraining from using this knowledge to my advantage, havent' changed my team yet.

The game and DF teams must definitely reverse back to before TW started, otherwise it really isn't fair to all players and risk spoiling the game so early into the season
Ah I see.... That could be the issue.
Well anyways I'm entitled to use my emergency transfer anytime, and I'm also entitle to have 7 transfer just as my friend had in this transfer window, so hopefully Matt get's to sort this out as soons as possible, cos then he might put the prices up and that would be another disadvantage to me.
Yea, we need to wait for Matt to sort it out. Btw, grats for being top in October ;D
Yup, hope so too,  Thank you, and congrats to you too, cos you're doing really well too.
I summon Matt! Is he here yet? Accio MATT! No?
Problems with buying players in this transfer window have been resolved.

The transfer window has now been extended until Monday the 22nd. Transfers made before Saturdays save point will be effective for Saturdays games

Kick4Life - changing lives through football