Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Leifg (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Folks. Can we please fix the bug that is making it impossible to see the stats for my bundesliga players?
Theshid (Liverpool) 8 months ago
+1 was about to say the same thing
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 9 months ago
Don't players who obtain penalties, get assist points for that? Cause Isco didn't recive any points for the Sevilla game
Malik (Barcelona) 9 months ago
No they don't
Messionage (Barcelona) 9 months ago
I am not sure if I got points for bacca(sevilla st) and Knoche(wolfsburg def) yesterday. I had 70 pts from bacca and 9 pts from Konche before the weekend. They are both still at 70 and 9 respectively. Is this a bug?
So looks like I got the pts for bacca tday but definitely did not get them last weekend. Same goes for konche
Matt (Footytube Staff) 9 months ago
Answered on wall
Kfgscores (Juventus) 9 months ago
Dear Admins,

I noticed that my starting 11 is not getting updated. A month ago I used an emergency transfer window to change Montolivo and Perrotti (both long term injuries) with Sahin and Bender. It seems these changes never got updated in the starting 11 even though they were listed in my Manage Team. Can you please recalculate the pts (lost quite a few places in the rankings - Bender and Sahin accumulated 66 points between them).

Looking forward to a favourable reply. Thanks for assisting
Dear admins,
Seems you updated my starting eleven now. However due to this bug I have had 2 midfielders (sahin and bender) used in an emergency transfer window over a month ago not getting any points. Please correct me if my reasoning is wrong. Thanks
Jeroen (Barcelona) 9 months ago
All of this updating is automated mate. If you did indeed buy Sahin and Bender AND they were in your starting line-up, Matt should be able to verify it. Don't try to fool him though, or it'll be the last thing you'll ever do!

Well, possibly not, but still
Hi Jeroen, that is my concern. Since this is automated and Bender and Sahin where NOT in the starting line-up (it still showed Montolivo and Perrotti) until a few days ago it cleary shows it was a bug, Fooling and clarifying are two different things - I only require the admins to check and reply back re points allocation.

I'll be much obliged if you can follow this up for me as well - maybe you can get Matt to reply. Cheers
Matt (Footytube Staff) 9 months ago
Replied via email
Cheers
Okay I had this issue last time too, but it was bcuz I didn't know star change counted as a transfer move, but this time I have literally made 2 transfers so far and it is already telling me that I cannot make any more moves! Matt help if you can please!
And also, I have not changed any of my star players!
Update: Okay what I did was bought everyone back that I originally had, and then sold 4 players, tried to buy 4 new ones, now at the 4th buy, it gave me an error saying I cannot make any further transfer moves! This is crazy lol! I have literally not touched my star players!

Anyways I have saved 3 of my transfers. Just waiting for matt to fix this so I can change cr7 to messi!
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Hey, Noticed there was no assist point for Evra this weekend for Januzaj's first goal against Sunderland?
Read the rules mate. Defenders don't get points for assists
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 9 months ago
For real? .... I don't believe I never noticed this before    Thanks anyhow!
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 9 months ago
Bayern Munich players, Mandzukic + Ribery, not displaying points graph. Pretty sure their points are not updating either
This is the same for ALL Bundesliga players. Dortmund players' graphs used to show up, but they no longer do either ;(
Dawich (Chelsea) 10 months ago
Hey, I mistakenly used my first emergency transfer window to star a player right before the dreamfooty season started. I was a noob and did not know I did not have to do that lol. I have used my second emergency transfer window. Now that Messi is injured, I really need that emergency transfer window. If there is a user history of any sort, it could be confirmed that I'm telling the truth. Can I possibly get that emergency window back?
Ofcourse, I wouldn't be mad if I can't, since this error was purely mine. But, I recon it doesn't hurt to try, since I have a sensible case
Jeroen (Barcelona) 10 months ago
When clicking on the points total a player gained to see the performance chart, there are quite a few mistakes.

* The teams they play for are out of whack: David Alaba is listed as a Man City player, Carvajal from Real Madrid even plays for LA Galaxy and Fàbregas for Santos....
* The chart doesn't show up for half of my players, even after repeated tries
* The last line is very confusing. For Cesc it says: �'s Per Points: 349, 057 - I assume this is something like return on investment? It might be good to just make it amount of points per £ million. That could give you a good idea of the return of every player you get.
Leifg (Arsenal) 10 months ago
Trua for me as well. I can't see the most recent results and half of the time, Imcan't even see the graph
Rubin (Inter Milan) 10 months ago
I think the last line is the value per point of the player, which is the price of the player divided by the points he has gathered.
The fact that the teams are out of whack doesn't matter, but Matt should add the graph for the players that don't have it
Matt (Footytube Staff) 10 months ago
I will take a look into he wrong team showing

Can you let me know if the graphs not displaying is consistently with some players or intermittent?

Rubin is spot on with his description of the last figure, it is indeed an indication of value for money
Hey, matt. Kebling's graph never shows
Yeah, the Bundesliga players' graphs don't work (for me that's Guardiola & Alaba (Bayern), Boenisch & Sam (Leverkusen). Only the Dortmunders work well (as in real life ). All other graphs (EPL, La Liga, Serie A) do show up
Yep. None of my Leverkusen players' graphs show up. Any chance of fixing that?
Looking into this now
When on an ipad, I can't click on the most recent results on any players graph. Also, I am still not able to see any of my players' results from leverkusen. Any idea when that will be fixed?
Same here mate. Only the admins can sort this out
This isn't exactly a bug, but more of a reminder to the Mattser. Could you enable us to see other people's teams? I believe it should be possible to view them after this transfer window, right?

If not, I don't care, I'm first anyways
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 10 months ago
For how long? That's the real question Monsieur!  
Messionage (Barcelona) 10 months ago
I am having some trouble with DF. I sold 4 of my players and am now trying to buy 4 new ones. The first 3 work fine but when I try to buy my 4th player the game gives me error saying that I cannot make any more transfers?
Hithere (Manchester United) 10 months ago
3 is the max you can buy per transfer
3? I saw 4 under the rules. That's weird
Rubin (Inter Milan) 10 months ago
It's 4, but maybe you've made 4 transfers and think you've made only 3
Double post*
Lol no. I know i've made 3 changes. Like right now I have 3 players with 0 pts. Sucks that matt hasnt fixed this for me and the window is closing tomorrow morning. Might have to use my emerg transfer
You signed:
D. Alaba 7/9/2013
Daniel Carvajal 7/9/2013
Are. Knoche 13/9/2013
Fabregas 13/9/2013

Which is 4, Did the problem resolve itself or did you gorget about one of these?
I already had carvajal. Only thing I did was that I changed my star def from carvajal to alaba
Hithere (Manchester United) 10 months ago
My bad, 3 is for the emergency transfers I think?

Edit: that would count as a transfer though. Selling Carvajal, and buying him back to assign the star to alaba
Oh that's weird. Didn't know that would count as a transfer. Oh well!
Malik (Barcelona) 10 months ago
Correct me if I am wrong, as per my understanding you had both alaba & Carvajal (he as your star defender) initially & then during last transfer window you sold Carvajal & repurchase him, so your star status got free & you set alaba as star, if that's the case then I think it counts as purchase
Yup re buying players to alter star counts as a transfer, so that will be why only 3 of your transfers show as 0 points
Harry17 (Manchester United) 10 months ago
Why transfer window is not still opened....  
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 10 months ago
Can you guys at least tell us when it will open?  
It is open now
Harry17 (Manchester United) 10 months ago
Ya enjoying it, thanks  
Dhueshs04 (Arsenal) 10 months ago
Please put in an option for players to allow opponents to see the oppositions team, its no fun not knowing. And you guys should make it that only one person per league can own only one individual player from a team
Tanmay 10 months ago
You can see them later on, just not in the first 2-3 weeks (so people don't copy the table leaders teams or strategies, that would be too easy
As soon as this first transfer window is shut we will make all teams visible and have the player pop ups show this seasons data
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 10 months ago
Hi,

Thanks footy team for having changing of the different team players in the transfert window.

I'm just wondering something, in the "manage team" table and also on my team formation picture, my players are still in the older team (Chamakh, Gervinho, ....), is this just a graphic bug or is this really counting in the points calculation?
Tanmay 10 months ago
Just graphics.... Not to worry
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 11 months ago
I got all my Points and every thing is okay

Kick4Life - changing lives through football