Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Jimjo (Manchester United) 5 months ago
Ooops mybe I should have read this first ROFL
When will substitutes/formation changes take effect?
If you make substitutions or formation changes then these changes take effect for the purpose of points scoring around 8am GMT on the following Saturday. So for example if on a Wednesday I sub off Messi and put on Andy Carrol that change will take effect from the following Saturday at 8am. Changes to Star Players are immediate
Jimjo (Manchester United) 5 months ago
Vlad (or anybody in admin)
The Tuesday update of team is clearly not working. Please address this or show where that rule has changed.
Sold Godin (the red card merchant) on Monday, clearly states next update of starting line up is Tuesday. Godin is still in my starting line up which won't update till Saturday. I must have lost at least 30 points with Smalling, Nuer and Lahm in the same situation!
Jimjo (Manchester United) 6 months ago
Hi Vlad, could you check on the Tuesday update of saving a team as in the conversation below
Jimjo (Barnet) 2 months ago
I bought Smalling from united on monday and he played in champions league on wednesday, , , no points for me? Played, tied and a clean sheet

Ordaye (Liverpool) 1 month ago Pro Member
The rule is, the purchase that you make on Monday to Friday doesn't take effect until next Saturday.
I have also noticed that even if you didn't purchased on Monday transfer but you had on your bench and didn't played on Saturday if you subtitute before Tuesday it will not count. In short the team you saved on Saturday will be the only team for the whole week until next Saturday
Jimjo (Barnet) 6 days ago
Thanks for the reply, but why does it state this as a rule.... "Time calculated on page load, changes must be saved before 8am (GMT) on Saturdays and Tuesday to count for that day. "
I just got f--ked again by trying to get my german players back in for a friday night game
Ordaye (Liverpool) 5 days ago Pro Member
Sorrry to hear that Jimjo, You are right they, should have updated the rules. I don't think they even know this problem
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 10 months ago
For my players, when I click on their points to view a breakdown, the most recent games were not registered yet. It would be nice to have the point breakdown for the most recent games on footytube, so I don't have to go to other sites for stats.... I would also like to point out that under leaderboards the categories still remains:
Up to £100mil
£100mil to £120mil
£120mil to £135mil

Can you please change this to represent current budgets?
Hittash (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Arminia bielefld vs wolfsburg: k. De Bruyne (yellow card) You didn't noticed
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Can anyone fix this bug? I have Reus in my Dreamfooty Team. I saw the graphic with his statistics match to match and for the game against Freiburg there is a "dnp" description and 0 points. And that's not true. He played against Freiburg and scored the first goal of the match. Please I ask to the footytube Board to fix this bug. I want my Reus points. Thanks a lot
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Reus actually did get his points. It's just that all players' histories got reset, so all players now seem to have 0 points, except for those who already played a game after the TW started
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I'll import the match histories, sorry about that
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Hi Matt. I did not get any points for De Bruyne's Europa League match, the total shows 0. Could you check it out please. Thx
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Coppa Italia played midweek, my Sampdoria defender is missing 14 points (Samp-Brescia 2-0 played all game, winning team, clean sheet)
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hi Matt,

I sent you an email on August 17 and I have not received any response from you.
Then I posted a message in the forum (Unclaimed Prizes Dreamfooty). See the link below

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

Again I never received a response from you?

Currently I have still not received the prize money for me and my two friends for footytube 2013/2014 season and for the worldcup 2014.

I'm disappointed because it 5 years now that we are "pro users", we paid our registration and we never received our prices?

The names of the users concerned:
- franboy
- rachid
- docdre99

These three account are recorded on footytube PRO using the paypal address.

Fgenestre@hotmail.Com

You can check, no payment was made on that account from the season 2012/2013

Despite that, this year, we renewed our subscription to participate again in this wonderful game "Footytube." I really hope you will look at it.
Thank you Matt
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I am in the same boat. Have tried reaching out but no response from matt!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Hello Matt, there seem to be another problem with the new star players I`ve chosen once again.
Basically, I`ve assigned the star to 2 new players but I did not receive the double points accordingly.
Could you please verify this, because the same thing happened during the previous TW when I had picked Bonucci as my star defender. The double points only started to count after the 2nd match
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Just save your team after you select your star defenders...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Good Morning. Can anyone from the staff fix the problem with the Borussia Mönchengladbach badge? I mean, I have two Gladbach players in my Dream Team and the club´s badge doesn´t appear over the names of Jantschke and Herrmann. I will be waiting for an answer. Thanks so much
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I'll update asap
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hi matt, I can't make my forth change :/ I have just bought lahm, bale and suarez so far
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Can someone explain to me, why Ivanovic got deducted 6 points for being sent off against Manchester United?
Red card = -4 points  *and he won't get appearance points
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
I think it's because he received a yellow first, and then 2nd yellow/red card. Straight red would be just -4 pts. I don't know, I might be wrong
Jeroen where are you?
He got -2 for the yellow card and -4 for the red card, which seems illogical!
!
Sorry about the fact the many comments, I really don't know what happened
Zekko got frustrated...
I'm not frustrated, there was an error on the site when I submitted my comment, and I cannot delete them, so that's that.  
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You know I was very happy when am very near to guys like jeroen and malik in points table but am lost and in 76th spot right now Hope no more points deduction
Hi Friends am really disappointed same thing happened to me as malik and Jeroen and some other I lost nearly 65 Points and in 76th spot right now I was on top 10 before its really sucks. I thought this going to be my best season but unfortunately am lost

Kick4Life - changing lives through football