Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 4 days ago
Frederico Fernandez from Napoli, was sent off because off 2 yellows, and he got -6 six points, -2 for the yellow and -4 for the red
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 month ago
Chiellini played all game plus clean sheet yesterday, but not in stats/points
Bolivarista1 (Bolivar La Paz) 1 month ago
I second THIS! + Gervinho didn't get points for his assist on Destro's goal either! I really hope I don't have to go back and audit my team points
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 month ago
Indeed, Chiellini played the whole match, but the points have not been allocated
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 month ago
I will look into this and unpdate
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 weeks ago
Hi Matt, any news about when the points are gonna' be updated?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 weeks ago
The points are showing on your tally's and according to the data have been all along, can you tell me where you can see the points are missing?
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 3 weeks ago
It was Genoa-Juventus 0-1 on 16/03. I see zero as if not in line-up
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 weeks ago
It clearly shows on Chiellini`s points summary: 16/3/14 Genoa-Juventus 0-1 DNP, whereas he did play the full match.

Edit: I double-checked and calculated the total points, there are 14pts missing on his total points due to this game against Genoa.
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
Since months I can't see the record of points from my Bundesliga players and manager. Could anyone fix that bug?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 weeks ago
Finally Fixed!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 weeks ago
It's a miracle! I couldn't believe it!
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Gareth Bale is missing an assist from Real Madrid - Shalcke 04 UEFA game (6-1).  Bale clearly assisted Ronaldo's 3rd goal. Please update
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Yes, it's true
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Cesc also misses several assists this season. Every player who assists plenty does. If the provider of the data doesn't recognise it as an assist, it doesn't count. In Ronaldo's case, it was the dribble that created the goal, which is why no assist is credited to Bale
It is not just because all websites gives assist to Bale?  Even the UEFA website?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 month ago
Jeroen is right we have to go with what our data provider states otherwise we would be in a situation of having to manually check every disputed goal and then define the rathr fuzzy area of what is an assist. In my opinion if a player produces a significant dribble after a pass then it is a solo effort
Ok no problems, this is the game
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Do you mind telling us who is your data provider?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
It's soccerway.com. Great website, all football fans should have it bookmarked
Theo (Chelsea) 2 months ago
It's frustrating that after you make 4 changes, you can't reset and remove a totally different player. I made my changes some days ago, but now Ribery is injured and Ronaldo got red, so I'm royally screwed
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 2 months ago
Good Morning Matt,

I just noticed that my "Current starting 11" has been updated(next update on Saturday at 8am *) but the new players I introduced last evening aren't present.

Is this a known issue? (I. E. Will we get points for the new players?)

Thanks for looking into this
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 2 months ago
OK this seems to have been sorted - thanks a lot.    Good luck to all
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 months ago
It's always like that; you have to wait about 24h for the changes made on Saturday and Tuesday to seep through to that list of your current players. Don't worry
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 months ago
You can see them a bit quicker if you relog in. The 'current team' is held in session
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 months ago
Jorginho transferred from Hellas to Napoli, he played part of the game in Napoli-Chievo yesterday but I didn't get the points
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 months ago
Ok I understand now one has to wait until the transfer window is open. But I'm confused about the stats and hence the points. For example: on 6 Jan he played 90n mins vs Udinese when still at Hellas, but the stats here are Napoli stats
Leifg (Arsenal) 4 months ago
Guys! It is getting a bit frustrating now. I can't see the player performance data for almost all of my bundesliga players which makes it incredibly difficult to make informed choices. When is this going to be fixed?
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 4 months ago
YES, this new tool is very buggy we can't even see points earned. Please either fix it or go back to the old style
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 months ago
This was an incredibly difficult bug to find but it is now sorted!    Please let me know if you encounter anymore
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 months ago
I still can't see the performance data of my Bundesliga players
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 months ago
I still can't see the performance data of my Bundesliga players. I have Guardiola, Allaba, Subotic and Boenisch. In only show's Huntelaar's performance data
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Same here!
Leifg (Arsenal) 2 months ago
It hasn't worked all season. It's really hard to track my team when I have to do the stats manually. Can't the bug be fixed?
Leifg (Arsenal) 5 months ago
Folks. Can we please fix the bug that is making it impossible to see the stats for my bundesliga players?
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 months ago
+1 was about to say the same thing
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 5 months ago
Don't players who obtain penalties, get assist points for that? Cause Isco didn't recive any points for the Sevilla game
Malik 5 months ago
No they don't
Messionage (Barcelona) 6 months ago
I am not sure if I got points for bacca(sevilla st) and Knoche(wolfsburg def) yesterday. I had 70 pts from bacca and 9 pts from Konche before the weekend. They are both still at 70 and 9 respectively. Is this a bug?
So looks like I got the pts for bacca tday but definitely did not get them last weekend. Same goes for konche
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 months ago
Answered on wall
Kfgscores (Juventus) 6 months ago
Dear Admins,

I noticed that my starting 11 is not getting updated. A month ago I used an emergency transfer window to change Montolivo and Perrotti (both long term injuries) with Sahin and Bender. It seems these changes never got updated in the starting 11 even though they were listed in my Manage Team. Can you please recalculate the pts (lost quite a few places in the rankings - Bender and Sahin accumulated 66 points between them).

Looking forward to a favourable reply. Thanks for assisting
Dear admins,
Seems you updated my starting eleven now. However due to this bug I have had 2 midfielders (sahin and bender) used in an emergency transfer window over a month ago not getting any points. Please correct me if my reasoning is wrong. Thanks
Jeroen (Barcelona) 6 months ago
All of this updating is automated mate. If you did indeed buy Sahin and Bender AND they were in your starting line-up, Matt should be able to verify it. Don't try to fool him though, or it'll be the last thing you'll ever do!

Well, possibly not, but still
Hi Jeroen, that is my concern. Since this is automated and Bender and Sahin where NOT in the starting line-up (it still showed Montolivo and Perrotti) until a few days ago it cleary shows it was a bug, Fooling and clarifying are two different things - I only require the admins to check and reply back re points allocation.

I'll be much obliged if you can follow this up for me as well - maybe you can get Matt to reply. Cheers
Matt (Footytube Staff) 6 months ago
Replied via email
Cheers
Okay I had this issue last time too, but it was bcuz I didn't know star change counted as a transfer move, but this time I have literally made 2 transfers so far and it is already telling me that I cannot make any more moves! Matt help if you can please!
And also, I have not changed any of my star players!
Update: Okay what I did was bought everyone back that I originally had, and then sold 4 players, tried to buy 4 new ones, now at the 4th buy, it gave me an error saying I cannot make any further transfer moves! This is crazy lol! I have literally not touched my star players!

Anyways I have saved 3 of my transfers. Just waiting for matt to fix this so I can change cr7 to messi!
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 6 months ago
Hey, Noticed there was no assist point for Evra this weekend for Januzaj's first goal against Sunderland?
Read the rules mate. Defenders don't get points for assists
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 6 months ago
For real? .... I don't believe I never noticed this before    Thanks anyhow!
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 6 months ago
Bayern Munich players, Mandzukic + Ribery, not displaying points graph. Pretty sure their points are not updating either
This is the same for ALL Bundesliga players. Dortmund players' graphs used to show up, but they no longer do either ;(

Kick4Life - changing lives through football