Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty 2012/13 Winners!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago

The season has come to an end all the trophies have been handed out and a few managers have been sacked so it must be time to announce our Dreamfooty 2012/13 winners!

The top 3 are:

1. Roo10ney
2. jujex
3. kfgscores

Who pick up $250, $125 and $75 respectively so a massive congratulations to them. Players in positions 4th - 25th will also receive $25 full list of these winners can be found here.

Congratulations also go to our other league winners:
100mil and under = JansensMD
100mil-120mil = Gunchoz

They and the top five in these leagues will win free PRO+ membership for next season so they can have a crack at the prize money!

In a break from tradition the most picked players this year are:

1. E, Hazard (Chelsea) 449pts.
2. R. Falcao (Ath madrid) 352pts.
3. L. Messi (Barca) 631pts!

The most picked forward was: L. Messi
The most picked midfielder was: E. Hazard
The most picked defender was Pique

You lot are a rather conservative and traditional bunch and once again the most used formation was 4-4-2.

So well done all and we are already building for the new season so let us know what you would like to see in Dreamfooty 2013/14!

Roo10ney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great competition.... Brilliant stuff!
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Congratz to the Champion Roo10ney and all the other winners.

Brilliant stuff Matt, just keeps getting better. Suggestion for next season is to start the game early and enable building teams during the summer transfer window to simulate real life and keep players on the lookout for transfers. Also becuase I can't wait till next season hehe. Keep up the good work
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congatulation Roo10ney, good job...
Juraman (Sochaux) 1 year ago
Good job everyone. Congratulation Roo10ney. Thanks to the organisation.  Can't wait for next season
Thanks man....
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congratulations to the winners! I'm really looking forward to next season.

Messi's 631 points compared to his 788 last year clearly shows he's on the decline But in all seriousness: would it be possible to combine the results of previous years to see which players have been the most consistent performers over the years? That would be sweet.

Thanks again Matt & all of the footytube staff for hosting this game, it's a great way to get to know new clubs since you'll follow them more intensely, it's a great way to get frustrated too, haha
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Thanks for hosting! Congrats to all the winners! Maybe next year for everyone else (including myself)
Rockerr (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wait a minute.... I finished second in under 120 league.... Soo that means I'm getting PRO+ next year?! Awesome!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Yup! Congrats
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Yes very well done to all the winners, but due to the lack of funds the open top bus parade has been cancelled, so you will have to suffice with a mention on here.

Heres to next season
Awwww man.... I was so hoping for the open top bus parade
Kfgscores (Juventus) 1 year ago
@Admins - thanks for hosting and well done to all participants.

Next Year Improvements: +points for penalty save. -points for penalty miss. Defender assist = +2 points
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thanks Matt it was a great season I had. I almost squeezed into top 3! Dropped off towards the end

I saw that the budget is increased to 165m in the team edit window? Can't wait to see the changes next season
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
+/- points for penalties saved/missed is a great idea!

Don't agree really with points given for the defender's assist, every one will pick only attacking full backs.... Unless you give them less points for a clean sheet, but it's a bit far-fetched

Thx to the staff, this game is real fun!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Congratulations Roo10ney! You did great mate!
Thanks to the mods for the organization and everything as well.

I enjoyed this season, hopefully I'll be in the top3 next season
Hello,  I just want to know, when and how, we're going to get paid.  Thanks,
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 1 year ago
Well for me,

Last season I did made 3rd by under 100Mill teams, luckely.

This season I treid Bundesliga players only cause of 50th anniversary of bundesliga.
Well got lot of Injuries, but catched spot 723.

My next Target will be getting under 500 with BuLi only, cause its a challenge.

I do like DF!
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I still haven't gotten my money
HangTime (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I totally forgot about this.... Mine too. Shang@burke. K12. Nc. Us
I'm still waiting for it too.  Has somebody received it?
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
When will begin the next season? New rules?
Does someone have already receved his prize money for the last season?  Thanks
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yes. An email was sent out about 2 weeks ago to confirm your email. Prizes were given sometime last week. Check your junk mail maybe
I don't receive mail?  Thank you zizoo
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 12 months ago
E-mail was sent 6-25 from Matt Jackson.
I highly doubt he would send to some and not others. Check your e-mail listed under your footytube account. If you still can't find it send Matt a msg and he will get back to you. Goodluck

Kick4Life - changing lives through football