Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty 2012/13 NOW OPEN!
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Bumping this up to the top so this can be easily referred to when people ask why the first matches don't count
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Matt, I have a huge problem

I'm a Pro+ member and I have set my lineup over 15 times now. Each time I set it I save it before having to leave the site. And yet each time I log on and come back to my dreamfooty my lineup is completely cleared. I am extremely worried because the players I have will undoubtedly have the prices go up and I will be extremely upset if this happens and I am unable to choose my original lineup.

Thanks
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I assume you have made sure to have pushed the red save team button. If it isn't red then there might be something wrong with your team. If it is red and you are clicking it, it isn't saving.

If the button is indeed red I'd recommend you try using a different browser. I have used both Firefox and Chrome and it has worked fine for me
Yes, the button is red and it apparently saves because it lets me choose my captains. It stays for a couple days but then is always cleared after that. I use google chrome, I'm sure its not the browser
Sigh, just happened again. Set it up and saved it last night only to find it cleared this morning.... This is very frustrating considering I just paid my annual membership fee
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It is because your team has not been saved. I had the same problem last year. You should try with another browser (Safari works very well)
Ah, finally. Cheers Franboy
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Who needs mods eh.... !.... Lol, thanks for helping out lads
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This season is going to be awesome, glad I don't need subs haha
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey Matt, just wondering, where is Vurnon Anita? He's not listed for Newcastle, I was looking for him to get for my DF team but he's nowhere to be found Cheers
His signing was pretty recent, I'd give it time
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hi Matt,

I want to use Sami Hyypia as my manager but S. Lewandowski is listed for Leverkusen.

If I use Lewandowski will it be the same as using Hyypia since they are currently joint managers or will there be a change in the listing with Hyypia as manager?

If there is a change, will the price be the same as it is now for Lewandowski?

I need to know this because I don't want to invest in players now then later if there is a change in listing and price and I would be forced to adjust my whole squad to replace Lewandowski especially as the subsequent windows will restrict the amount of changes I can make.

Thanks
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Yeah the 'coach' for a team will earn points for that team regardless.

Prices can change but it is likely if we put Hypia in he will start at the same value
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ok, thanks Matt
Tez8284 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Selling Wenger to Barca part made me laugh.... But you sure you're an arsenal fan?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Not a clue what that post is doing on this forum and what it has to do with dreamfooty. Lol
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sack Sir Alex! Sack everyone! Riot!
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh baby now this is it! Thanks!
Mumbai (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think 3 sub rue was great - now lot of ppl are going to buy same players - messi, ronaldo ozil etc
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Kind of agree with you. I was able to get a team full of superstars, bar two underrated new players, so I now have a team that includes Messi AND Ronaldo
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Its hard to keep everyone happy, to be honest you should be made to have 5 subs to make the game more realistic, but we would need a bigger budget
For managing to squeeze Ronaldo AND Messi into a team, just give Jeroen a trophy already.

Going back to Mumbai's point, because it's a big budget and no subs, I think ironically it's gonna' be tougher to win. Like you said, almost everyone will have players like Messi, David Silva and Ozil. It won't matter if Messi and Ozil score a bazillion points. Everyone will get the same points. So it'll be the bargain differentials that matter. Picking a team of superstars and then filling the gaps with crappy 3m players won't work. You need awesome 3m players
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Hithere makes a great point. More than ever I think this season is gonna' be about value. Messi may get you the most points at forward, but will he do it in an economical way? Or could you find someone who will net you more pts/$, and better use the money saved on someone else? Abdellouie was a fantastic pickup last year at 3mil, but I sorta screwed the pooch when I had Higuian and huntelaar as well (for 10mil at the start of the season) but sold them thinking they wouldn't perform. That and I couldn't resist buying messi heh
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Finally up and love it. I Already spend over 5 hours going through it yesterday and think got team well off. Last year for about 2 weeks I was going through team every day for hours till get right players, but that was mainly cause we had to have subs which I thought was dumb and glad you changed that. Now I became pro Member and now have more money and no subs to buy so I'm pretty happy with my team. Went through list already alot and I'm liking it, should be a great season, I might change it up a few times which is nice. But I know its better to start it after deadline cause some might miss out but I kinda wish you started it on first week, so I know maybe if a couple of my weaker players are starters or not. Or if they get a ton of points I would be kinda mad, but cheers, I'm very excited for the season. But there's so many options to choose on Dream footy, I go on for hours. This year I like it better already though
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Matt, can you please put oliver torres in atheltico madrid squad. He is not there!
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Matt,    If possible, can you please post the top20 def, mids, strikers from last years league?
That's what our memories are for, son
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Exactly. I'll sell you the lists for 250$, because it'll guarantee you winning this year's trophy
Messi, Messi and Messi.    Oh and Alba was somewhere there too
The list was provided last year. It does not really guarantee anything otherwise this game would be pointless. Stats and performances change every year.

Wow jimmy you are still alive? That sucks
The current price is an indication of how well a player did last year + extras
Haha yep afraid so, boss. Hows that crown you had that one time looking on your mantelpiece in your living room?
Haha its looking real good but feelin lonely so I'm bringin another one in this season
Youve got company. Let the games begin
I have glitch In Df field area. Actually players are not arranged properly according to formation wise. In 4-5-1 formation it is only showing three defender when it should be showing 4 defenders and same is happening in other formation as well.
Try changing your browser. I saw your post somewhere else and saw the pic. Your formation was set as a 4-5-1 and you did have 4 defenders, 5 mids and 1 forward but it just wasn't showing properly. I don't think it would be a problem in the end
Can you let me know which browser this was in. It is just a layout issue that some browsers can't handle. If your formation states 4-5-1 then that is correct
Thanks matt and TBS. You both were right. Actually the problem was the browser. Just log in on internet explorer and its working fine
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi Matt, is there a point why Careera, Juve manager, comes so cheap? I know about the suspension issue but does it work if I take him? At least until the main coach returns let's say in 9 months?
I'm curious about that issue too
As the assigned manager for Juve he will earn points as if he was in charge
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So if juve win there appeal against conte's ban and he comes back then will we have to sell carrera and buy conte? Basically treat it as if carrera got sacked?
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I highly doubt they would clear up a 10 month ban. May be reduce it. It'd be fun while it lasts though
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cheers Matt!
Whoo-hoo!    This time I'm getting Messi no matter what. 31. 5M? Guess I'll have to grab a bunch of super cheap players to fill the team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football