Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty 2012/13 NOW OPEN!
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Matt, I have a huge problem

I'm a Pro+ member and I have set my lineup over 15 times now. Each time I set it I save it before having to leave the site. And yet each time I log on and come back to my dreamfooty my lineup is completely cleared. I am extremely worried because the players I have will undoubtedly have the prices go up and I will be extremely upset if this happens and I am unable to choose my original lineup.

Thanks
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I assume you have made sure to have pushed the red save team button. If it isn't red then there might be something wrong with your team. If it is red and you are clicking it, it isn't saving.

If the button is indeed red I'd recommend you try using a different browser. I have used both Firefox and Chrome and it has worked fine for me
Yes, the button is red and it apparently saves because it lets me choose my captains. It stays for a couple days but then is always cleared after that. I use google chrome, I'm sure its not the browser
Sigh, just happened again. Set it up and saved it last night only to find it cleared this morning.... This is very frustrating considering I just paid my annual membership fee
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It is because your team has not been saved. I had the same problem last year. You should try with another browser (Safari works very well)
Ah, finally. Cheers Franboy
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Who needs mods eh.... !.... Lol, thanks for helping out lads
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Bumping this up to the top so this can be easily referred to when people ask why the first matches don't count

Kick4Life - changing lives through football