Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty - 2011/2012 Results
Juraman (Sochaux) 2 years ago
Hello.... I finished juste 25 But I still have not received the mail :s
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Not sure anyone has yet
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
You should of had your mail by now as it was sent 7+ days ago. Please check your email on account is correct and your spam folder.

If you still cannot find it and your mail is right drop me a note on my wall
Egarran 2 years ago
Here's hoping for a million more stats in the future!
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes! 7th place.... $25 in my wallet.... Hahah. Proud of myself. Now for eurocup 2012
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Have you guys contacted the top 25 people yet? I haven't gotten anything in my email yet
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Not yet...
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Matts done a runner with all the dosh, I better contact interpol
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Matt, how will we cope, you know I could take over the rains here and look after the wellbeing of df while he's gone, maybe instill a kind of 40m extra transfer kitty to any footytube member with a name beginning with j and who supports Ukraine, would you look at that that would be me. At least think about it
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Lol, the only problem with adding an extra £40m to the budget is that everyone else has an extra £40m as well.... Lol, and you can bet we would end up with similar teams.
Good luck to the ukraine jimmy
Mails have not gone out yet, I was making sure everyone had time to realise they have won and make sure their email on the account is correct.

Keep on eye on your inbox tomorrow
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
172nd! Hooray!
Rezatnt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thank you very much for making this really nice Game,
That was my first try and I really joined it, (I finished in 976 place !) next step will be to reach first 100 ! Lol

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Congrats winners.    Barca is well represented in the top 10    I wonder how many of the top 10 had Messi?
Cheyo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Cool matt I did ended up in 14th place "cheyo" and my brother "Miguel_ha88" did it in 8th not to mention that he wow the bet between us $20 bucks, of course he did bought messi and I did bought Ronaldo, by the way I was the only one at the top who have Ronaldo in his team, and now looking ahead for the euro2012 to take my revenge, keep the good work, and a final request you know as a friend, can you increase the price for messi, I don't know up to 40 million so my brother don't pick him again, you know as a friend LOL LOL
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to the euros and next season. Already picking my team
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm glad to see the spread of the 'most bought players' is much wider this year, it's proof the players were more accurately priced in relation to their output.

Congrats to all who did well, especially Franboy, who dominated almost form the start to the finish! It really pleases me to see the two best players are Belgian and all 4 best players are Barcelona fans, haha

Good luck on the Euro footy Matt, hope it's online soon!
Yeah there really was a much greater spread this year and no Ronaldo in any list!

All of the Star defenders were also totally different from the previous years.

Check my comment on the first reply to see the Euro release date
Thank you jeroen, belgium is well represented. But we are all fans of barca also
Thank you to the footytube staff, congratulations to all players....
Special dedication to my two Belgian friends top 10 (docdre99 and Rachid)
And I am rich LOL
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congratulations man! Vive la Belgique!
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
Congratz have a nice beer and so on ;)
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
When can we pick our dreamfooty teams for euro 2012?  
Soon very very soon
In a less mysterious answer the final squads are submitted today we need to get them in check the pricing and then get it live. All this should be done Thursday afternoon or Friday. We will create a thread and drop the news on facebook and twitter as soon as it is up
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thanks
Dreamfooty season 2011/12 has finally come to a close all the points have been tallied and the winners have are now known. This season was one of the tightest on record with a mere 95 points covering the top three places!

First of all I wish to say a big thank you for everyone that took part and especially those that helped out by giving us feedback in the forums.

The total number of players was just over 10,000.

The Top 10

$25 prizes will also go to users in positions 11th-25th. All winners will be contacted via the email address they have provided. full league tables are available here

Congratulations to the top 25. Also notable mentions go to the winners and runners up of the 2 sub leagues:

The top scoring footballers are shown here.

Here are a few more top tens for you to have a look at:

What the hell were 1,102 of you thinking ALEX really? In general there was a much greater spread of players used than in previous seasons.

Exact same order as last year.

We look forward to seeing you all back here for the Euro 2012 game and then on for the new domestic seasons!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cool to see this stuff, Love dream footy. Spend alot time picking team with the many options there is

Kick4Life - changing lives through football