Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DreamFooty - 2010/2011: Now Open!
Stewie (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Here we go again new season and more excitement, one small question if a player is transfered will they remain at your original club?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I believe so. Players are 'locked in' at the start of the season. If they move between leagues in Dreamfooty, (eg Germany -> Spain like Ozil) then you will continue to get points. However if they transfer out of the four major leagues (England -> Greece like Riera) then you will no longer get any points for them
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Ant, what if you already have two players at the club he's moving to? , what happens there?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That's no problem then Tony: the player remains registered at his former club on DF until the next DF season
Yup, Ozil will remain a Bayern player until end of season, as far as Dreamfooty is concerned. However anyone with him will get all the points he earns playing for Real instead of Bayern
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ozil a bayern player? I think you mean Werder Bremen.... Lol
Stewie (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Cheers lads all the best for the new season. Seems like Ozil might make a good transfer window signing, if he plays that is
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Hehe yea Özil is no Bayern player I have Khedira and Özil atm, going to see how the first two La liga games go if they both don't play might use emergency window
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
I don't like this move at all. He was a lock to play 40+ games for bremen, but with RM, I think he'll be lucky to see 30 games, a lot as a sub I'm guessing
Well with kaka out I think he might get to play most of the games.... I doubt he will play canales or leon instead of özil
Well with kaka out I think he might get to play most of the games.... I doubt he will play canales or leon instead of özil
Oops, my bad - I got caught out with Ozil before too. Well, Bayern or Bremen, fact still stands!
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
What are the stars for next to my team list and how many can I use?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You can choose a star player for each position and that player will lose or earn you double points. The only way you can change your change your star player is by selling them.

For more info refer to this Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/?type=info
I'm more surprised you didn't know that charlie?
Well I didn't use it last year    Thanks Gerrard4ever
Astrogunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey brethren, can anyone tell me if we get points for games in this current Champions League play-off stage?
Yes mate you do, its still champions league
Apparently Bundesliga players haven't received their ratings yet: same problem as the Spanish Liga last year probably.

Edit: these missing points are only missing if the cup matches (DFB Pokal) count, if they don't no pts are missing. Knowing I'm missing 26 pts from two of my German players and two others play tomorrow, I hope they do count
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't count because in the FAQ it says DFB Pokal is included. I think it might just be a delay in getting data from the provider. I need these points! My player scored.
Mauijim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yup. Still missing DFB Pokal points for goals
SirStig (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Do the sponsors for the kits not work anymore? I really liked some of them
When will teams be not hidden?
RealFan (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Next week
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Drogba and ronaldo in strike. I got this DF in the bag
Excellent choice so far: Drogba just netted a hat-trick!
HangTime (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I so badly wanted drogba but didn't had the budget. I got lampard over drogba b/c lampard usually takes the free kicks and pks. But he didn't take the free kick today.
I wonder who else you got then since you used alot for ronaldo and drogba.
I'm surprised a liverpool fan pick drogba over torres. Well, just now remember he's injured.... Lol
I've got Lamps in my team as well. And even though I'm blaugrana, I love Drogba. He may have developed a hatred towards Barça after the '08-'09 season, but because he's such a great striker with a very loveable style, and -more importantly- for his successful diplomatic efforts in Ivory Coast during their bloody civil war, I have a ton of respect for him
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I wish D: I went for Ronnie but could only afford Defoe to partner him
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I have Ronaldo Messi and Villa upfront. It best work out
Rob12 you have a good 3 but must have taken most of your budget
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I got the Ac Milan manager and he only cost me 5million, and I got the germany number which cost me like 6million which was ok. I had loads left over for somereason. I think I have a good team though
It's hard for me to see messi AND villa on the same team scoring alot
No it isn't Hang I mean, Barça will probably score another 100+ goals this season, and both players are bound to score tons and tons. Messi scored about 50 last season (34 in the league) and I think he can do the same this year. Same for Villa: both will definitely be top players in dreamfooty unless they get injured (*knocks on wood*)
How come we got points from the man untied and chelsea game last weekend? It's not part of the premier league game
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why would you question this? Its like asking the teacher if they forgot to give you homework. Joking, but the rules state that your players earn points for League games as well as coppa italia, copa del rey, dfb pokal, carling cup, fa cup, europa league and champions league games. I would assume this counts as a cup match. An I got 56 points from the game, so don't ruin it haha!
Hahah- well, I'm in competition with my brother. He got 20pts and I only got 6pts. So I wouldn't want those pts.  56pts is alot....
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ditto the post above.
Thanks for the awesome dreamfooty Matt and co!
Last year, I just sorta picked a random team without putting much thought into it. But I'm really into it this year. And I think a lot of other people here are too
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes awesome, thank you Matt for your time in putting this together. It is always fun, World Cup dreamfooty was very exciting. Very different than this season. I like the manager and the tighter budget for everyone. It will even out the playing field and force people to make some tough decisions, it was certainly challenging for me to put together a respectable team.

Again thanks Matt, and all the other admins
4 years ago
[deleted]
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Do you think that the managers will have an impact on our overall points? I bought Alex Ferguson and now I'm starting to regret it. (I have 2 two million dollar midfields and 2 three million dollar defenders)
That's your choice! I personally think managers could be crucial this year but a lot of people I talk to, staff and normal users, think managers won't be vital
4 years ago
Well I guess that they'll change their minds during first transfer window
There are at least 2 good reasons to hire a better-than-average manager:

1) look at the point scoring rules for managers
2) unlike players, managers participate in every game; they don't suffer from injuries and it's very unlikely that a manager will see a red card - and I guess that even if he gets one, he'll still get point for his job done
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yes I think ant and Enigma are right, last season, barcelona, madrid, chelsea and manchester had many victories and the best attacks. 10 points for the victory and a lot of goals allows Replacements scored...
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
This is better, could buy Pep Guardiola
I'm wondering will transfers before the window closes effect a players price?

For example if Carvalho to Madrid will his price stay the same
Yop. Last season a few players were transferred mid-season to clubs not in DF, and they just stop getting DF pts. If they're transferred to another DF league, nothing changes, not even their value...
Phew, thanks
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Why is it that Leonardo is still Milan's manager in dreamfooty when he quit the job a while back
Don't buy the one that isn't the coach any more unless you want no points for him, simple as that
Mumbai (Chelsea) 4 years ago
There are 2 managrs fr few clubs what does that mean? Staff can you help?
Don't buy the one that isn't the coach any more unless you want no points for him, simple as that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football