Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty 14/15 Now Open!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 month ago
It's baaaaack, that's right Dreamfooty is back for another season so get picking your teams!

Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Matt, I thought you said all competition was starting on 16th and points would count from then on only but Bayer Leverkusen played on the 15th and its players received points. I was one of those lucky ones to get points (14 points) because my only goalkeeper was Leno from Bayer Leverkusen. I think it's fair to wipe all points earned on the 15th because players like; 'El Gaucho' and other players who atm may have not noticed this glitch are disadvantaged of the glitch. Plus.... If many knew that points would start on 15th I'm sure many would have prepared differently, I for one would have...
Nanou (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Good ! Thank you Matt
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Nice! When will the DF season kick off in earnest? Next week or the week after that perhaps? And when it starts, will the games already played this new season count as well?

The FAQ in DF is still on WC mode by the way, which is why I'm asking
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 month ago
Itll start in ernest on the 16th.    Games already played in Champs League etc will not count.    Ill update FAQ cheers
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Hi Matt,

You had mentioned that the game would start on the 16th but Bayer Leverkusen players still got their points even though they played on the 15th. I'm sure that there are some others who like me opted for other players just because they would miss this one
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Yeah, it's true. I (and a few others) got points for my Leverkusen player. And since it was a crushing victory with 5 Kiessling (my player) goals, it seems a bit unfair
Yeah, what's the story with that? I too thought all competition was starting on 16th and points would count from then on only.... I was lucky to get points (14 points) because my only goalkeeper was Leno from Bayer Leverkusen. I think it's fair to wipe all points earned on the 15th because players like; 'El Gaucho' and other players who probably have not noticed this glitch are disadvantaged of the glitch. Plus.... If many knew that points would start on 15th I'm sure they would have prepared differently, I for one would have.... What do you think guys, should all points earned on 15th be wiped off?
Honest contenders Matt please take note.

Although I don't really believe that this should be up for discussion, otherwise the points are already skewed. (Imagine points being assigned for the Spanish Super Cup next!) Having said that, I can lump this handicap and find ways to make up for the lost points over the course of the season!

Good Luck to all
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Ya, do points from the Super Cup count? It is an offshoot from the champions league and Europa League, correct? So it would count?
@ ElGaucho You're right this should not be up for discussion and the points should be wiped off because it was an error. This did not adhere to the original setting/original plan of dreamfooty. Btw.... I think points are given in the Spanish Supercup, logically it should be given because if given in the other cups then the spanish super cup should earn points as well, especially for such a important title
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 month ago
I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 1 month ago
Taken from the DF FAQ:

Which matches count?

All the leagues matches are eligible as well as the following competitions: Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, League Cup, Copa Del Rey, Italian Cup and the DFB Pokal.

Hope I could help
Yep.... Super Cup matches don't count. This has always been the case
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
I have seen a lot of problems withthis dreamfooty

1. Atletico madrid goal keeper Jan Oblak is missing.... He is supposed to be there....

2. Where is tyler blacklett for united? Is he not on their squad?

3. Ryan giigs has far retired.... Or is he back to still be there?

4. Angelo Ogbonna is defintely not 75mil
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Thanks Matt, your efforts are well appreciated!
Just to let you know there's a few good players missing from the new promoted teams and the other teams as well, please have a look in the player request section and try to put the players in the game, thank you again! Anyways.... Good luck to all players!

DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 1 month ago
Will atletico madrid goalkeeper oblak be added?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 month ago
Hello Matt! As of now, I just saved my final team before the deadline. However, the current starting 11 shows a different line up to the very last team.
Ignore my post if this is normal, meaning that the actual last saved formation will be the one earning the points hopefully

Hithere (Manchester United) 1 month ago
Try logging out and logging back in. It showed the old team for me as well. Till I did that
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 month ago
Correct, thx for the tip, the right team has been locked. Cheers Matt and Good Luck Everyone!
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Hello,

Leverkusen played yesterday in the German Cup. I have two of their players on my team. The points will they count? I registered my team yesterday at 16h. You can check.

Thank you very much...
Unfortunately they won't count, Matt said all points will count after 16th
Bolivarista1 (Bolivar La Paz) 1 month ago
Hello, just wondering if the fifi14 League will be reset for this new season (I know that there won't be a prize). Just enjoyed that league is all
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 1 month ago
If you click on someone's profile to see their team, it's still showing the World Cup team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football