Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty 13/14 Transfer Window 1 NOW OPEN
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
The first transfer window is open and we have updated the players to show in the current teams (this will not effect your teams team restrictions) and added some new transfers.

If there are any players missing let us know and suggest a price we may be able to add them before the transfer window closes! (NOTE all suggestions of 3mil will be tripled and added to Messi's current price)
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Transfer window 2 is now open?    Window 2: 12/10/13 - 19/10/13  
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That last bit seems fair!
CrossfireKeeper (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Do you just get 4 transfers and your done or can you continually make transfers and save your team as long as you have only purchased 4 new players since your original team?
Just 4 in total
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Januzaj from United still isn't listed, you could add him for €3. 01m Same for Hertha BSC's Sammi Allagui
Juraman (Sochaux) 1 year ago
Cedrick Mabwati from Real Betis. 3 millions euro max as he was bougth only 1. 2M by Betis.  Thanks
Are you kidding me? You're gonna' dictate the price of a player when Matt made that comment specifically NOT to do that, especially when you say '3m max'?

If the guy plays a lot and gathers points, he'll cost more than 3m. He also only costed Betis a symbolic euro. 1. 2m times less than your source states
Juraman (Sochaux) 1 year ago
I hadn't understood Matt's Comment. Now I had.... So 3x3 + 31 = 40M
More seriously, 4 or 5M seems to be a good price as the guy is new at betis and comes from segunda division. What do you think?
Oh, I see; I thought you were blatantly telling thz admins what to do even though Matt clearly stated NOT to do that, haha.

And yeah, I reckon a new attacking midfielder for Betis who looks like a starter in most games should cost around 4-8m depending on his history. Cedrick isn't a player with tons of assists and goals in the past, so about 6m is what I'd price him at
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Udinese goalkeeper Kelava is not there. Suggested price 8m

Edit - Torino goalkeeper Gillet is on long term suspension, the bench goalies are Gomis and Berni (not suggesting a price as 5m Padelli is starter)
So yeah, new players are not gonna' be added then?
Cheers for the suggestions, all have now been added to the game (you may need to log off then on again to see them)
Alright, awesome! Thanks
Marizarene (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hi Dreamfooty,  Carlos Alberto Sánchez Moreno aka "La Roca" needs to be added to Elche CF in LFP.  Thanks so much!
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 year ago
When is the next transfer window? The only info available is apparently for the 12/13 season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football