Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty 13/14 NOW OPEN... New Features
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Dreamfooty is now open.

As of today you can start building your team to impress your friends and intimidate your rivals!

There are some new features this year.

Added formations
This was at the top of many users wishlist so we have added the 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 formations.

More transfer windows with more transfers
This year we will have 4 transfer windows and in those windows you can make 4 transfers. PRO+ users still get 2 additional windows of 2 transfers.

Mini Leagues
You can now create your very own mini leagues so get creating and inviting!

Coming soon
Stats display for all players not just the ones in your team with more stats and visualisations.

So from today until the 17th of August you can create and perform as many transfer as you like. You will earn points for all matches played after this date (yes I know the bundesliga starts sooner as does europa and champs qualifying but these games will not count).

Good luck and let me know what you think.
Jujex (Juventus) 1 year ago
Matt you have to change some of these prices. I understand that the top performing players are priced higher than usual but there are so many low level players with such high prices that we can barely fill the 12 spots.
Also the managers all cost about the same.
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Look harder.

I like the pricing, it is high but fair (as everything is high).

There are still some bargains, in fact I think their prices will end up going up as I don't think they were meant to be that low. But the high prices should make things more competitive
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I love the high prices too. What good are low prices? The only thing they'll cause is a billion of the same teams. At least now we all have a challenge finding the balance between Messi and a bunch of other 10m players and Messi and a bunch of 5m players and a few 15m players
St1or (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What's with the prices of players, lol? They are heavily inflated! I miss last year's already
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Matt, Conte is 95m lol...
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
Seems fair imo
Yeah Man City made an enquiry for him so the price reflected that.... Or I was a bit fat fingered with the 0's. Either way you will see he is much more reasonable now
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Mhh maybe you were taking revenge for 3m Carrera of last season
Hooray for inflated prices!

Seriously. I like high prices a lot more, because you actually need to think about your team instead of buying the 11 extremely obvious choices
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 1 year ago
Amen  
ElliotSandhu (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Hey, I was reading the rules and did not see the points given to defenders for assists. Do defenders even get any points for assists?
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
No, they don't
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Hi matt,
You have mentioned above that "So from today until the 17th of August you can create and perform as many transfer as you like" - does that mean I can select players and save my full squad today and then I can completely reshuffle the team tomorrow. Or will it allow me to transfer only 4 players once the team is saved today.... ?
Thank you
Jimmybreeze 1 year ago
Do whatever you want - sell as many, buy as many until the 17th when the team at that time will be chosen as your first 11 for the competition
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Thank you Jimmybreeze...
Honestly I thinkmore mony should be located for the transfer.... At least 10 million more there is no way we can even make up a decent team with this price tags....

The prices where right to be increased but there are many that were so escalated that it even seems like a joke.

1. I thought when player get transferred there should be a reasonable price tag attached to them considering we don't really know how they'll perform at their respective new club; that's what makes the gamble fun.... E. G David Villa, Wifred Bony, Gonzalo higuain, Pepe Reina e. T. See just have high inflated price tags.... Carlos tevez who was poor last season and david villa who didn't even feature much at those prices....come on
Your point is the reason why the those prices have been placed on the players Villa, Higuain and Tevez have gone from teams where they have been used in rotation to teams where they are going to play every week.

Bony is a class act and has moved to a free scoring Swansea side hence his price.

I know it's frustrating when you think you know a secret player only to discover we also knew about him and have priced him accordingly. Trust me there are probably plenty we have missed so just requires a bit more digging for your bargains
Can we at least get to share our teams before the season starts.... Will be nice to see what other ppl teams look like as we did last season....

It helped in exchanging ideas
The point of keeping the teams hidden is that people don't get copied. It happens every year and people already will have 50% of the same players because they were told to buy them anyway. I really like not being able to see other people's teams, or there would be almost no competition at all
Well last year, we were allowed and were able copy the page of our line up and share on a forum....

Yes the the teams have to be hidden till the transfer window is closed and dreamfooty official starts but if a forum can be created for those of us who don't mind sharing our teams, it will be nice
Last year I posted a screenshot of my DF team. Feel free to do so Cjayzz.  
Btw: When I copy your team it is possible to get your team cheaper then you did
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
Matt can you add please Adnan Januzaj to the game. Also why is zaha a striker?
I was also wondering thesame thing...
Hello Matt,    You can cancel M.Bastos from Schalke04 , he left already.  Source:https://twitter.Com/s04/status/362962327382933505
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
Kevin Gameiro is not on Sevilla either
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Neither is raul rusescu who came from steaua bucharest, he was top goal scorer of the Romanian league...
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Thanks Matt and to everyone else that put all the effort in to make the new DF season available. Thanks for putting the prices up as well, the players from the very top teams are untouchable, great! As this is going to be the most competitive season till now.
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Just curious, how many of you managed to get subs?
I did. And my star players are worth 64. 5m together. Look hard and you can assemble a top team with great star players and subs (well, 1) after all. I'm really pleased with my squad, I just wished DF started before today. Definitely before the 17th. Because now Bundesliga players are worth a lot less, since their first games of the season don't count at all
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
My team looks crap honestly. Other than my star players plus about two more, I have no idea who the other players are, just picking them based on last season's stats lol. I don't have a single EPL player either, don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing. Can't afford a sub at the moment.

Oh well, I thought my last couple of DF teams were relatively strong and ended up doing crap so maybe this time they look crap but will do well.
Daalayo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Do you really mean "Goal assist 5pts*. (League and Champions League matches only)" this season? Because, I saw certain players receiving points for assist in Europa League last year
This has always been an issue linked to our data providers in the later stages last year they did report assist data for the Europa league. So if they expand their coverage then you will get the points

Kick4Life - changing lives through football