Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dream Footy Points
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I know that we are only getting points after the transfer deadline is(Sept 1st), but I really think that once you lock up your team then we should get all the points from the games before, cause I have some Chelsea players like Torres and Hazard and the've got me points and played one extra game then rest EPL, I think it be fair that when deadline's done, that we get all the points they had when season started and following games. Then Everyone gets points and no one misses out. It be way better
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This was the case last season. But not anymore. I personally prefer the current system to only get points after sept 1st actually even though I have Messi and others who scored quite a few goals and assists as well.

Although I get your point about chelsea now having one less game week than the rest in Dreamfooty. But it's just one game
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I prefer this new system. Last year, too many people have chosen their players based on points obtained before the date (many people had huntelar, allagui and defenders of bayern)
As Matt explained, transfers are updated for the launch of the game (last year: many people had two players barcelona "because fabregas it was still in the arsenal game") the new system avoids these problems.
By cons, I think it's great that the prices of players increases during this period
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I like this season better because it's fairer, many people used the knowledge of last season to gain points from bundesliga games that started earlier and make switch to players, making a lot of headtstart in the process in terms of points
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
True. This season is gonna' be fantastic.... I'm "buzzin" ! '
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Its hard to keep everyone happy, but any feedback is always welcome along with new ideas for the game etc:  I wish you all well in the game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football