Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Don't Forget To Invite Your Friends To Join Dreamfooty
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Before we kick off, if you have any mates who are not yet with us here at footytube, don't forget to invite them over.

We've made it dead easy to do for gmail/yahoo/hotmail users. Simply click the link below and invite those contacts in your email you think deserve to know about the awesomeness that is footytube.

Link: www.footytube.com/invite

We will also be adding a Best Friends section into your profile soon so that you can find these people (and anyone else from FT you want to add) in a special 'top friends' section.

Why are you still reading this? Get Inviting now!
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Lee, what's up bro?!?!

I will invite, but I want to know when y'all are going to fully stock the Serie A roster and when the transfer window closes if you know by chance.

Thanks
Jamal87 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
What is FAN valuation
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Fidalgo10 (FC Porto) 5 years ago
I'm doin my best over here in edmonton alberta canada to open up the eyes to footytube.com.... A good friend of mine made it veryyy clear to me that I should check it out and I'm making it moreee then clear to my boys.... They may start to think I'm crazy but theyll know once they hit the site lol
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
I invited my friend to to join it, Daley10, Michealowen and derbydude, and I now I don't see the point. They never go on it. Once they go on it, they won't be able to stop. I keep telling them to go on, but thwey say they aren't allowed!
Azaan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I will not forget

Kick4Life - changing lives through football