Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DF Question
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
When the transfer window opens in the next few days, will the player prices be different from the prices at the start of the season?
Edit: start of the Euros
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
At manage team console it shows you on top right:
Transfer Window is Currently: closed
It will Open on June 19th at 23:00pm BST - June 21st at 7:00am BST

Prices? Well make sure to get spot 1 first, you can ask later
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Your answer doesn't help me. Lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Yep. Quite certain the numbers will all jumble around quite a bit, as they always have. That's to keep it fair for people who've taken gambles and picked some good bargains, or everyone would go around trying to buy some cheap yet solid players
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
There will deffo be price changes to players according to matt, its the same for everyone, so you gotta' man up and accept it.
Different players have different strategies and tactics, some it suits, some it doesent.
There is a lot of luck in this game as well
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is why I used my PRO+ window earlier than I wanted to. Anyway, bring on the next season! I don't like the unpredictability of this EC so far, with Russia, Poland and the Dutch out already. I would love those upsets in normal circumstances, but because of DF, I don't, haha
[account-removed] 2 years ago
As a neutral to International football, DF really changes the way we look at football. It is an interesting moral dilemma to pick players you don't like for what they represent, but know they net you points. I'm looking at the games today, and thinking "hmm, . If Spain beats croatia 3-2, with Modric scoring and assisting along with silva scoring and assisting twice, I'm going to net a lot of points here, and then Italy needs to lose or draw to Ireland and.... "

I'll never be able to watch international football in an unbiased perspective ever again
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree with everything Magneto has just said. I try to convince myself of the possibility of impossible scenarios. Like in a few hours, Chiellini is totally gonna' score 3 headed goals and McGeady will score/assist 2 goals so that Italy will win yet I get the points for Ireland's McGeady.

.... Wait, what? What do you mean it's impossible! Don't tell me it's not possible!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football