Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
DF Points Confusion
Josue (Barcelona) 2 years ago
My management console says I have 77 points. I come up with 73 when I calculate the total myself but I'm on the leader board with 95. I'm also missing points for Hummels.

As much as I love being in such a high position I would like my score to be accurate. What gives?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
There was some missing points from a missed points run on the first day, that has been corrected today but your old scores can still be showing on your management console. If you log out then in and wait till the run overnight. If you are still experiencing a discrepancy let me know
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm missing points too. McGeady had 7 points, now it's 0. Berezutski is my star player and got double points before but now only has the 6 points. So the total is less now.

EDIt: But yes I noticed that on the Leaderboards, the total is correct
Josue (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thanks Matt!

I logged out and in and see that my management console total is 99 even though my addition and the leader board give me 95. I am still very happy to be in the top 20

I also see a 'no points data' message when I click on a player's points total
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm the same with Hithere, but instead of McGeady my is Lewandowski he got me 9pts now it's 0 this need to be fix
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Can we use

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

To posts these issues, thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football