Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Dreamfooty Team On Footytube
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not the best Team But deffo the best team Name!    
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Why didn't you just do what everyone else did : /?  
FUCKFERGURSON
Sergioramos's dreamfooty Team
P. Di Canio
A. Begović
Piqué
Sergio Sánchez
H. Badstuber
M. Hummels
A. Ramsey
F. Lampard
Philippe Coutinho
Pablo Hernández
P. Aubameyang
D. Sturridge
Subs Bench:
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
No bench for you?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha Sergio you can just put it in and it's animated
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Berbatov oh yea
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I would say.... Goalkeep : 79%
Def: Very good: 90%
Midfield: 89%
But truth is Berba doesn't score alot - Tevez is a brill playa though - nice team
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Subs we'll probably end up being important, a full bench costs money, though
Kosta (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Where is your extra striker for when Owen gets injured?
Lol I was contemplating on that two but I havent found a replacement
Strong defence and mid.... Attack is a little weaker though...
I thought of that to but seeing that milan are haveing multiple problems I think they will give borriello lots of playing time to see how he will develop
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good team but I tjink with mascherano in midfield you'll have a yellow card in each game
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 4 years ago
OK, I Know this has probably been addressed, but I need more money to maybe buy a sub or a better mid/attacker....

Is all I have to do is just keep blogging and watching videos?!?!?!?!?

**Cool Idea** Do player's value's go up mid season when the FT transfer window opens up so you can get more money if you sell him than when you bought him before....

Does anyone know how much playing time Anderson will get this year with MANU?
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
SAF played him 17 times in the league last season and 9 times in Europe. There have been no additions to the centre of midfield this season and Anderson is maturing as a player, so if anything his playing time will increase.

If Hargreaves finally returns from injury though.... Harg is a fantastic cm/cdm/rb and would certainly give Anderson a run for his money in terms of central midfield dominance.

He is a good buy at £7.5 million, you could keep him on your bench and then sub him on if United are playing a game in which you think SAF will field him.

You've got to remember Anderson is a solid player but he doesn't score goals.... He is a technical midfielder and usually leaves it up to Carrick to supply the assists so the amount of points you will amass from him based on last years performances is pretty poor....

If you make good quality posts across the forums and contribute to the footytube community then you will see your valuation increase, if you spam meaningless comments like 'lol' then your valuation will be penalised by a moderator. Your fan demeanor also adds to your valuation, if your posts are voted 'cool' or 'clever' then also expect your valuation to increase

Valuation Leaderboard | Valuation FAQ |Fantasy League FAQ
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What a team
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So I am ready to get to the top with this squad.          Anyone hates or likes my team plzz comment
Aneeceak (Chelsea) 4 years ago
One pick I personally don't like is Mikel. He picks up a lot of cards and doesn't assist or score as much. But other than that, good team!
Scanley (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I second aneeceak on the Mikel front.... Just don't think he'll pull in the points! Pato though, almost guaranteed to be devastating in front of goal this year...
Well man, your team name says it all! Fantastic XI!
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
A good collection I like alot
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Fantastic team mate but ill rather put benzema than pato I'm sure that benzema will score more goals than pato who is not a pure goalscorer
Ltm017 4 years ago
Nice! And your bench is full!
TyroneArsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Make sure you check out my team.... I think ma team will deffo come on top this season.... One word consistency

Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Two more words, empty bench
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
99% of the people want a great 11 so no one cares about the bench, I did however play on a few footie teams where they make you fill up your roster before you can submit your team, hopefully you guys won't require that too
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Er, let me just point out that you do have Ben Foster in goal, and that isn't the best idea + no subs equals a team that shouldn't be on this page. Sorry, but I tell the truth
Scanley (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Telling you my team is the best! For 100 million anyway.... I mean at least have a look at it!

I would have included it in the comment but I'm just too dumb to know how.... Anyone wanna help me out with that?

Edit by Ant
No worries Scanley and welcome to footytube. There is a topic here about including your Dreamfooty team in your posts

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

What do you guys think? I wish I had more money but I think this is a pretty good team, I'm more on the defensive side. I realized that good defenders are cheaper than good midfielders even though they might not bring me as many points.
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Does bridge have a spot in the Chelsea squad? Other than that it looks good. Forlan is a good pick up front
Tom (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bridge plays for M City, and yes he starts
Wow.... Malijas from Wolves...
Completely forgot Bridge moved on.... I will forever associate him with Stamford Bridge. Malijas looks like a value buy, he's gonna' bang in goals and setup some more soon enough
Bosingwa might be on his way to Bayern though...
Thanks for the tips guys especially you Yamsy about Bosingwa. I took him out and got in Carvalho instead. Do you guys think he's the best pick for 10M? Does he start most of the time? Or would I be better off with a Barca or Madrid player like Alves or Ramos? How about Evra? Any other suggestions?
And yea I'm hoping for Malijas and Jimenez to be my little gems
Well, last season Carvalho wasn't getting played by either manager.... So if Ancelotti lets him play, I'm sure he will do fine.... But it's purely your choice
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bang for the buck, I think this is the best team. Woulda loved to have some more money, but hey, we'll see how she goes.

Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
You guys have any suggestions on adding/removing players?  

Rather than fill my Starting XI with superstars, I decided to pick my favourite players or at least, the ones I believe will accumulate the most points this season for not a lot of ££. I will be rotating the XI every week giving the game, hence the name

I suppose Paulo Da Silva is a bit of a gamble, new Sunderland signing from Toluca but has bags of experience.... Tim Vickery believes he will make a mark on the EPL too
This is a good budget team, though 127mil is a lot of money for most

I might need to sell Kaka and get 3 decent players to fill my bench and rotate

Good shout with palacios. I think he is underrated. Did you see the strike he shot at reina today?
Yeah I enjoyed his game against Liverpool, I like him because he is always a threat and has a great industrious attitude to the game as well as great pace. He seemed more adventurous today, rather than just feed people and cause trouble down the wings he took the ball central and had a run on goal, winning a free-kick. I think Harry has plans for him as evidenced by his more adventurous role today hence why I picked him as well

I think Colombia, Peru, Chile, Ecuador etc. Has a lot of hard-working athletic players who would suit the Premier League fantastically. We already have these kind of imports by way of Valencia and Palacios among others but I think an exodus is needed!
Great! Just what the FA suits want, more foreign players! Agreed about Palacios, I have been a fan of him since the Wigan days; powerful and industrious, great at breaking up attacks but also a threat with his striking power
Haha, I mean athletic Southern American players as opposed to mediocre Spaniards. If a team was to sign a foreign player.... I suppose Birmingham have the same idea as far as shipping across Da Silva and Benitez

Only the 2 of us have Forlan...
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago

I assume you wanted to paste your team?
There you go kimaway17. You forgot to put the A in your name
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
First one where I have seen both gerrard and lampard
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I like that 90% of the people have Stevie in their mid
Yeah, soon we will be able to know exactly which player get picked the most along with other cool stats
4 years ago
Heres my team   Mine owns everyone    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football