Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Dreamfooty Team On Footytube
Madavre3 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey new footytubers. I have been browsing for years and saw this fantasy draft update and had to sign up officially. I put these guys together with 100M.... Not too bad of a squad. Any thoughts?

Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Do you think Benjani will get enought playing time with ManCity? Also, you're betting on a shevchenko comeback?
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Firstly, Wenger doesn't choose Silvestre, then, Ben Haim will be difficult to get into the squad especially there is Kolo and Dunne. Benayoun is not a regular as Kuyt took his place regularly. Joe Cole is injured. Benjani won't be starting this season, trust me. Shevchenko is s**t
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Madavre, your team needs some work man. Quite a few players who do not get play time. Your keeper, almunia, is the best looking pick
Oh, and I see you decided to choose ronaldo's ugly sister, nani
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
This is my updated team - I hope Incuteration will like it, even though I've sold Nakamura - by midfield is better, my defence has five in now - my sub of course isn't the best though, please comment::

[account-removed] 4 years ago
Decent, some weak picks though, buffons past it
Yeah, quite good, suggest you choose a better one then Tomkins. Onyewu is not really good too, I prefer Thiago Silva if you want a cheap defender
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes the defence may be a little shaky
Acmilanshev (AC Milan) 4 years ago
 Donno if anyone likes this
Seems way solid for only 100 mil
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
K new line up went from a 442 to a 451 let me know if I can improve lol and no bench I know    
I see you're spending that valuation bonus wisely.
Lol gotta' use that star lineup in the middle imagine if this was a real team lol
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Very Nice my friend. Exellent choice of midfield
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yes yes
Yeah just put in Rio @ the defence should be a good roster now I won't mess with it too much
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I would suggest you take out xabi and go with 4-4-2 and put in another striker, or either get a striker on the bench. It is likely that torres can get injured and then you wouldnt have any strikers
Yeah but I love xabi lol and I just read RIO is out for the month with a injury so he's back off the roster lol, yeah I know torres plays one week and sleeps the other week lol but its Torres gotta' love him
K I gave in and sold my beloved Xabi Alonso and got Rooney back and switched the goalies and got Cannavaro in the back
Very good team, suggest you get a bench too since you have so much money
I will I'm gonna' see if I can squeeze out 10 mill somewhere I really wanna get Alonso back
Alonso won't perform well, trust me. Real Madrid have way too many star players, so he won't get much starting time
I think pellegrini considers xabi as one of his star players.... No?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think he considers him as a star player but its just that he will rarely get a goal or a direct assit. He creates the play but he dosent have many direct assits
I gotta' wait till La Liga starts and see if Alonso is play regularly and start getting points as of now half my team is still at 0
Midfield made in heaven haha. How do you see the rankings for dreamfooty?
By the way this is probably the best team I have seen so far
Yeah I don't think you can see the rankings yet and I'm still ranked in the low 200s lol
[account-removed] 4 years ago
 .... Doesn't get much better than this
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ye rly - it isn't the best team - I think Macheda is a good young player, the midfield is good, but FK Bosna is by far the best team on footytube
GoalDiffCountry (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Of course there are better teams on here, but how about those with a 100mill budget? Much more like real life for a manager making tough decisions. My first dreamfooty team, any suggestions?
Some great picks there, with rooney and bent up front. Fab SWP and essien. Not sure about Gttuso he rarely gets up front. The back looks good. You did well with what you had. I would look into replacing gattusso.... Look into La Liga, you will find some really decent and under priced midfielders
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
FUCKFERGURSON
SergioRamos's dreamfooty Team
P. Di Canio
A. Begović
Piqué
Sergio Sánchez
H. Badstuber
M. Hummels
A. Ramsey
F. Lampard
Philippe Coutinho
Pablo Hernández
P. Aubameyang
D. Sturridge
Subs Bench:
   Withought a doubt my one is the best. Best name, best players.... I'm gonna' win the prem
Dvno893 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What do you guys think?  
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
This is manukid's team can you comment on it please? Thankyou    
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agger is quite injury prone at the moment plus he's no longer in the starting line-up Rafa prefers Skirtel (don't know quite how to write his name lol), and you can improve your forwards by selling ronaldo (in my opinion)and remplace him by someone like iniesta or even gerrard
TheCR9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wonderful game with a good team  
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wow, you sure trust Foster...
   Another change. Now added more bench players and added underrated cheap players
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 4 years ago
I'm fighting to not sell Kaka' and fill up the empty seats on my bench, but after today's game, I really would rather not....

Ltm017 4 years ago
Why kaka? He's the most expensive but then how much are you really going to use your bench? It might come in handy but you never know these things. I think you have two on your bench and that's good. Three would be great.... One for each postion. lol
ChrisOoi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
A good team will definitely need ultimate midfielders to provide good passing skill    
Good team with solid midfield, but need to improve defence, if you don't have enough money, just buy some Bolton or Fulham players. Cheap and useful
BenBro (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Some decent teams up there, just changed mine up again for the millionth time haha    
MUPPETS FC
Benbro's dreamfooty Team
Guardiola
A. Begović
P. Jagielka
K. Touré
R. Shawcross
T. Vermaelen
Pablo Hernández
K. Nolan
Philippe Coutinho
David Silva
C. Benteke
R. Lambert
Subs Bench:
Elucari (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Solid team with solid subs dude
Haules (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Nice
Duartej86 (CA Boca Juniors) 4 years ago
Check OUT MY TEAM. GIVE SOME comments ON IT.    
Elucari (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Your midfield is a bit shakey, but the rest aint bad
Full of Argentinian players
Lol maxi and gago are shakey?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football