Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Best Dreamfooty Team On Footytube
BoyzWonder (Liverpool) 5 years ago
New to dreamfooty with 100M to form a promising young team for the future. Yes, it look like a long term investment to transform boys to men.

Team points
W. Hennessey V. Sánchez M. Richards E. Garay G. Bale A. Ramsay J. Obi Mikel E. Granero J. Wilshere Kun Agüero be. Krkic
Subs Bench:

See. Gordon

Are. De Laet

F. Muamba

K. Boateng

K. Németh

- I added the Dreamfooty to your post (s1kness)
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Finally someone with a full roster those are rare
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Wow, great squad. Full roster just by using 99m. Really appreciated. Good choices. Kristian Nemeth and De Laet are good choices
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wow and you've still got 0. 40 million. I have no subs spent too much money, but I'm happy with my team
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
FYI.... I am guaranteeing a jump of 100 plus points by next week.... I may be a NOOB.... But I learn real fast!
Thanks Big I.... I needed that
Jeesh.... Sorry bout that...
Some good picks and some bad picks. For example, how is Tiago gonna' play as Melo, Diego, Giovinco and Camoranesi take the starting line-up? Negredo is a good striker, but he is stil a reserve
Nahcnavi (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol to everyone.... I'm a silly little girl who supports the best team in the world....
AND I think MY dreamfooty TEAM IS doing pretty WELL. I HAVE 242 points AND AM IN 22ND place.... NOT BAD FOR A GIRL EH?

BenBro (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not too bad at all, I have 237, but I also have Torres and Gerrard to get points from tomorrow, and you have Reina and Johnson, so we shall see whose where, hopefull you get full points from Reina for the clean sheet and playing full match and maybe G. Johnson will produce again. I too ill be hoping the same for Gerrard and Torres haha
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
You are doing great and you have players who haven't started playing but the defence is shaky
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yea you got a pretty good team if you look the fund that you have, awesome forwards defoe and drogba are gettin are will keep gettin you some points if they continu this way
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
To me your main problem is your defence !
Yesterday I was 88th place, now I am 29th place. Juve players earned me a lot of points. Hoping Barca players would me some points too.

But good squad, defence is not good, take out Henrique and Carrera guy and put in some premier league defenders, I prefer some underdogs team's player like Hangeland and Shawcross. Serie A I would prefer Thiago Silva or Nesta. But oh well, the transfer window is closed though
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah not bad I'm also a girl there's not many girls on this web huh? Check out my team at the top.
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago

I hope my team does well, I just put it together yesterday and I missed out on the transfer today so I've got to stick with what I got Please criticize and comment, my concerns is Fernando Navarro not scoring many goals although he does have the skill to put in an occasional wonder strike. Also I don't know if there will be much room for little Bojan with the arrival of Ibracadibra at Barca, he may be a future sub. Hopefully Roma will have a good season and De Rossi can contribute a lot of points, he is a great player but I don't know if his playing style will equate well into dreamfooty. Anyways it's my two cents.

By the way does anybody know how to look at the dreamfooty rankings?
I guess the stats are not live yet, but you can check ranks of other users by visiting their profile(tough luck). Your team in good but the defence looks shaky and of all bench is empty. Its a long since I saw you welcome back
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Gracias amigo I am glad to be back and thanks for the feedback. The defence is the top concern along with Bojan not playing much but hopefully I can get some cash and fix it up Heitinga and Navarro are solid in the back and both Sevilla and Atletico tend to do pretty well in La Liga, hopefully they can get some clean sheets. Peace
[account-removed] 5 years ago
I got Bojan as well, he scored today actually so you never know. Cheeky goal too
Ltm017 5 years ago
Yeah I wanted Bojan too. Then I really thought about it and he may not play as much. But really if we could get three players from Barca I would choose him as my thread.... Him or messi
Milan7 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Ronaldinho2345....  Your team is v. Good but the defence is v. Bad....
Ben....  No buffon is still the main keeper  But manninger took over last year when buffon was ingured
Good team considering you have little amount of money, but Dossena and Degen doesn't start regularly
Yeah I know.... I didn't have too mcuh money though, so I have to just do with these, I havent gotten any points from my defence, marquez I guess is the only hope in that area. But I just had to get a drogba tevez combination, and with iniesta passing abilities, for assists and also lennon's runs can get assists and maybe goals, and deco and arshavin hopefully scoring points. Can't wait for the next trasnfer window
Very good teams here, I hope my team is good enough to keep up haha
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I'm currently in second place, based on the stat in my profile.    
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
In second huh? I wonder who's first....  Doesn't really matter because when la liga gets started up, I will be!
Messi on bench?
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Messi on bench because the other leagues haven't started properly yet. Anyone that filled their team with non-Premiership has missed out on two weeks of points
Charlie I am going to make you run for your money because 2 of my players are in Spanish league
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I would be worried about those 2 weeks if the dreamfooty league started and ended along with the EPL. I'm almost positive the final game dreamfooty points will be calculated for is the Champions League Final, after all the domestic leagues are done, so it all evens out anyways.

Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
You have 150 mil pounds.... That`s why the team is good and your in the second place
Alekarmo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
How can put my Fantasy League on here?  
POLONIKI
Alekarmo's dreamfooty Team
Guardiola
A. McGregor
V. Kompany
D. Alaba
C. Chambers
J. Terry
G. Bale
I. Rakitić
A. Ramsey
Fàbregas
S. Okazaki
D. Welbeck
Subs Bench:
Alekarmo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Well I have only one player on the bench who is rubbish and he costed me nothing, I would have made my dream team differently I could pick up players from one club as much as I want, but that's what I have doesn't seem bad)
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Most of my team memebers need to come back from injury soon, then my team will do really well
   Made some changes, got some stars. This would be my last change
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Very solid mid and attack I like it your back 4 are good too I liiike
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Remember defenders do not get any points for assists. Clean sheets and goals are key here!

Is Buffon even getting play time at Juve? I thought Manninger took over
Dani and Glen do score goals. Evra is the cheapest among the Manchester United starting defenders, so there's clean sheets often. Buffon is still the keeper for Juve, I don't remember Manniger taking over his place
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Lool Gattuso is so old and nervous !
How about mine....  
No good for some players, who is Garay though? Real Madrid is full of stars and you are picking a guy from nowhere? De Ceglie is not a regular for Juve too, suggest you change it too. The subs bench, you shouldn't choose Dudek as he is not a regular, Zhirkov doesn't have much starting timed so I suggest you sell them and get some better defenders
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Lol, you don't know Garay?  Future Great Argentina's defender !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football