J. Rodríguez
A. Candreva
M. Reus
Cristiano Ronaldo
T. Müller
G. Pellè
Subs Bench:
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice! Would it be possible to add the corresponding manager to each team as well?
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Iffy, picking mancity attackers. They have so much talent all around I doubt anyone will get more than 35 or so starts
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Loopster (Arsenal) 4 years ago

I might skip change afellay for bommel as he is very consistent and is bound to start since he has been sleeping with the coach's daughter.
I needa drop kyrigiakos for a good defender
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
World Cup team:    
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I really need some help! Bring this forum back!  
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Here is what I plan! I want put gerrard in Silva! Also take out samuel, given, and K. Toure for a better defence, any suggestions? I think my strike is the best!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
A very valuable tip: because the end of the season approaches, go for quantity and not quality. I bought 3 players who all still have to play 6-8 games instead of big names like Torres or Drogba. The EPL started earlier, so it finishes earlier too: I'd advise you to sell English players who haven't got a lot of games left and buy Spanish/Italian ones instead
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey Guys I changed my team around alot here it is:

I'm most happy with my Midfield in the next Transfer I'm thinking of getting More Subs.
What do you think?

Heres my kit:
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Incuteration's team is the best:      
And his kit:  
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hows my team? No subs though    
TRANSFERS
Ciankc's dreamfooty Team
L. van Gaal
M. De Sanctis
Sergio Ramos
B. Ivanović
P. Lahm
Á. di María
K. Bellarabi
F. Orellana
Roberto Firmino
R. Lewandowski
M. Mandžukić
S. Okazaki
Subs Bench:
SKZaman (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hey guys Can someone please give me some good advice on how I can improve my dreamfooty team in the next transfer window? The team I have now is worth about 98. 50 million:

Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah you have a pretty good Dreamfooty team but you are going to need a better goalkeeper because goal keepers actually give alot of points to your team, they give about 8 points for a clean game and also instead of Frouf you should get Vermaelen for defender. You did a good job because you have at least 1 good player in each position (Midfield, Defence and Attack). The people who just spend all their money on good players in just one of the positions end up having a bit of trouble. When I was doing my team I was trying to put at least two good players in each position. You can check out my team a few team below. Oh and you should start trying to get more Fan Valuation so you can have a lot of money to spend when there is a transfer in January and make your team better and get a better goal keeper
Well, I know mine definitley isn't! Take a look at my Dreamfooty team! (But at least I have a great midfield!)

PS: I don't think my team rocks but in my mind my kit definitley does!

Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
MITRAILLETTE POULET
Franboy's dreamfooty Team
Rafael Benítez
Rafael
Javi Manquillo
T. Jedvaj
J. Vertonghen
D. Alaba
G. Bale
A. Ramsey
Fàbregas
R. Sterling
Diego Costa
Cristiano Ronaldo
Subs Bench:
For now Milito is injured. I normally play in 433 (milito -> heittinga)
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Yeah, good squad. But I have to advice that not to pick defending/holding midfielders like Xabi Alonso in fantasy leagues. Matter of face that they does not get the direct assist, nor scoring goals often, they helped to defend but they will not get defensive points. Take note for the next transfer though
Thank you, your team is great too. Xabi Alonso made assists (corner and free kick) that is why I tried. And it does not cost much. But it is true that many advocates. Thank you for the advice dude. My real problem is the choice of my captains. Cannavaro was injured long. Iniesta has not played often and aguero was wrong. That's why I took ibrahimovic. We'll see later
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good team except benzema might not get much playing time
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Hey everyone, I've got 14 points just started a week ago heres my dream footy team:

Please Comment on how I could improve it. I think its pretty good for a starter and I'm a girl and I don't really know all the good players I have a few players I don't even know lol.
~~~soccergal293~~~
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think that with your current budget, A player like Ronaldo is way too expensive(22m I think) with that money you can buy decent players, and ronaldo is out for a month so he'll will not give you any points.
Second thing pacheco is a player who won't play with the fist team this season.
The thing is that you prefered to buy good atakin players, but you left the center half don't forget that they earn you 8 points if the team doesn't concede a goal.
You can buy Vermaelen who earned many points so far because he scores goals too and he's not expensive , other defenders that you can pick are Vargas or Comotto from Fiorentina who have a very good defence this season.
In midfield I think that if you sell Ronaldo and Zokora you can buy either Huddlestone from totteham and Jovetic from fiorentina.
Finally for the strickers Bent in place of Pacheco or LLorente from Atlético Bilbao and oh sell Henry too in my opinion he didn't earned too many points and he's expensive.
It just some advices good luck
Thanks for the advice but the thing is I already bought three players in the transfer window. I'm so dumb I should have uploaded this before I bought the players, but I guess its ok since I didn't know this thing existed, lol anyway I'm not selling T. Henry his my favourite player!. Lol you probably didn't know that but I'm not going to sell Ronaldo in the next transfer because I think his pretty good but about Pacheco I think I'm going to sell him soon his not worth much either I just needed another cheap player to fill up my team. Hopefully in the next transfer I will be more carefull and hopefully I'll have more money to spend so I can also get 2 or 3 subs or even make a full roster but I don't think so because if I have enough money I'll be able to buy more players for my actuall team. Once again thanks for the advice I'll remember to put my team up when the next transfer come up.
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Lol exactly what Theshid has said is right, anyway you can't take whatever favourite players and stuffs inside dreamfooty, I like Tim Cahill, but he hasn't been performing well, do I take him? No. I like Arteta, he is injured. Do I take him, no too. I hate Ronaldo for billion reasons, but he is good and scores points. Do I take him, yes, definitely.

Well Henry's starting season hasn't been that great, and with his money, you can buy Bent, Saha, and many more
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
someone can tell me when are the tranfers please?
Theres one open now it ends on 17/10/09 just go to management console
Duartej86 (CA Boca Juniors) 5 years ago
Comments on my team....    

Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Your team has nice kits
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
They are a bit flat at the back but the diagonal run is a good idea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football