Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
3-4-3
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I was hoping that after 3 years of using the same formations, this year the now occasionally used 3-4-3 (Barcelona, Manchester City) could be implemented in DreamFooty. I know it'll be a hit, though I'm sure the 4-4-2 (couldn't be bothered to change the default....) will still remain the most commonly used formation.

FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Like I said in the MU forum, I'd love to see this formation in Dream Footy! Managers do use such formation so I can't see why we can't have it in the game
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thumbs up for this. Plus there are other Fantasy Football games that allow this formation.
The main reason I want this formation is for more flexible subs. For example, right now I have a striker as a sub in a 4-4-2 formation. If one of my defenders get injured my sub is useless because I can't change to a 3-4-3 formation
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
3-4-3 is needed!
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I agree with the addition.    Other teams which use a 3-4-3 include Napoli, Juve and Udinese.    Add 3-4-3!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
So:
Barcelona
Manchester City
Juventus
Napoli
Udinese.

That list includes the best team of England, the best team of Italy and the best team in the world I dare say 3-4-3 is a common line-up for top teams these days
Sam (Juventus) 1 year ago
Seeing as there was no comma in your sentence J, I read that as ".... The best team of Italy AND the best team in the world.... " Flattering Juve will get you very far ;P
Ltm017 1 year ago
I support 3-4-3.    Plus it would be interesting as some people prefer having more defenders while some don't
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Funnily enough I was thinking of making my DF team for a change and couldn't find the 3-4-3 formation I wanted :/

It would be nice if it was added since that's the formation I prefer
St1or (Barcelona) 1 year ago
1 up on the 3-4-3 formation!    I still think the classic 4-4-2 will be the most used formation but the 3-4-3 will change so much!
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Love the idea! It'd surely become a popular choice (Of course after 4-4-2)
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Quite frankly guys, 3-4-3 is far too simple. Forcing you to pick 4 defenders is a good ploy in my opinion, as you have to be a lot more careful while picking your players and in selecting your point scorers. I really do think the current formations available allow for a lot of flexibility in the squad
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I said this before since last year, DF should do it like EPL fantasy where it allow people with the options to use the 3-4-3 formation
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I want to see 3-4-3 as well. Would be more better for us to get points in the midfield
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 1 year ago
What! I suggested this years ago...
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I vote for including 3-4-3 as well. But, 3-5-2 should be considered
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm all for 3-4-3 !    --Def--Def--Def--    Mid--mid--mid--mid    --Att--Att--Att--

Kick4Life - changing lives through football