Forums / Developer Forum
Order: Newest / Oldest
Openfooty Bugs
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Post your bugs here.    There will no doubt be quite a few, during the early beta stages, so please have patience and bear with us.
WouterS (KRC Genk) 4 years ago
League. GetTeams gives back all the teams in the database for some league_ids. The league_ids I found that are giving all 12000ish teams back are:
288 - Copa America
509 - Copa Caribe (N/C America)
174 - Liga Pokal (Germany)
464 - Pre-Libertadores (Mexico)
300 - Super Cup (Slovakia)
575 - Super Cup (Greece)
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Thanks Wouter, we'll look into this
Rsugianto (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
Api.Openfooty.Org/1.0/match.GetVideos?Api_key=?&match_id=944052

Link value with kind="footytube" give invalid url... Double "Link: www.footytube.com "...

Value : "www.footytube.comLink: www.footytube.com/video/... "
Rsugianto (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
Is match. GetGuardianCommentary method unavailable? Because I got error in result    Thank you...
Ninjanye (Southend United) 3 years ago
Hi Guys,

It appears that paging on the league. GetFixtures feed is not working correctly.

When retrieving fixtures for the Premiership[8] the fixtures element has the attribute 'hasMorePages' set to true and a 'nextPage' attribute set to 2, however if I add '&page=2' to the request the same data is retrieved. I am not sure if this is a recent bug or something that has been there a while. As paging is not documented in the API overview for this feed it maybe that I am simply using the wrong querystring parameter to indicate which page to retrieve.

Regards
John

Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
In the non commercial version of the API we are limited to only showing only one page of fixtures. We will add this information to the documentation
Willrobbo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hi Guys

Teams.GetSquad doesn't seem to be working at present - I'm using the following:

Link: api.openfooty.org/1.0/teams.getSquad?api_key=API_K...

I'm expecting this to return Liverpool's current squad but instead I'm receiving error P1 (Missing or invalid parameter)

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ignore me - there was no bug. I was typing 'teams. GetSquad' instead of 'team. GetSquad'.    Sorry!
OK, think this really is a bug:

This query works fine (returns the details of teams in the English Premier League):

Link: api.openfooty.org/1.0/league.getTeams?api_key=APIK...

However, this query returns 'empty' (league 70 corresponds to the English Championship):

Link: api.openfooty.org/1.0/league.getTeams?api_key=APIK...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Will
Ninjanye (Southend United) 2 years ago
Hi Guys, not sure if this is a bug or just a data glitch but when retrieving fixtures for Irish Division 1 using the following:

Link: api.openfooty.org/1.0/league.getFixtures?api_key=K...

The resulting xml tells me it has more pages of data
<fixtures hasMorePages="true" nextPage="2">

My code alters the url to retrieve the 'nextPage' value. Page 2 then returns the same data as page 1 and more importantly has the same values in the fixtures node as above. My code reads the fixtures nodes again, believes there to be more data and again tries to retrieve the nextPage attribute value (page 2). This puts me in an infinite loop which is bad for all since I never finish my retrieval and your servers keep getting spammed by me.

So far this has only happened for the Irish Div 1 but I will update if I notice the same thing with any other divisions.

Don't worry if this is too small an issue for you guys to worry about with the prem fast approaching, I'm sure i'll manage without irish div 1 fixtures

Regards
John

Update: league_id's currently affected
77 - Irish Div 1
430 - World Friendlies
Willrobbo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tonight's match (Swansea v Man City) appears to have disappeared from the feed completely.... Any ideas? Match i'd was 1117042
Jaborandi (Argentinos Juniors) 2 years ago
Jaborandi (Argentinos Juniors) 2 years ago
Fixtures have matches with 0 teams ids, example (as of July 20th 2012):

Link: api.openfooty.org/1.0/league.getFixtures?api_key=A...
Matches 1343006 and 1343014
Betadmin (Sampdoria) 1 year ago
Hi, I wrote some months ago but still no response.... Can you send me an API key please?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football